Astral Entity In My Friends Body!

Previous topic - Next topic

kurtykurt42

I was over at a friend's house the other night and as it was getting late he started to fall asleep. I wasn't tired, so I began to raise my energy as well as my chakras. About 30 minutes later my friend woke up and looked at me weird. He said, 'who are you?'  and I said kurt, who are you? He looked around and stood up and then sat back down. I pointed over to the television that was on a boring channel and asked him what he could see. He said 'a sphere', and my jaw almost hit the ground. Apparently, this guy is somehow inhabiting my friend's body and viewing his dimension and not ours!?

I then asked him if he could see a green wave coming from the sphere, and he said yes. This I believe is a subliminal programming technique used by the government to alter a person's mind. Although, in this case the energy coming from the sphere (the TV) was very relaxing and soothing. I tried explaining to him that what he saw was a dimension of energy without matter. He asked me a couple questions about space but didn't really understand what I was saying. After I had given up trying to explain he told me that he was getting very tired and needed to rest. He then laid back down and I resumed my mediation.

After about 5 minutes I woke my friend up and asked him if he was having a cool dream. He smiled at me and said he was dreaming of a big yellow tree (or something to that affect.) I laughed and said something like, 'wow, cool.' My friend is not very open to astral projection and energy, so I don't really bring it up. But that's pretty much it... Just thought I would share.

Naleek

Very interesting, I haven't really heard of anything like that before. Do you think your meditation is what attracted the entity to your friend's body?

kurtykurt42

Yea, I have gotten pretty good at raising massive amounts of energy in my body and I think it might attract other beings. To be honest, I haven't heard of this type of thing happening too often to other people either... 

Tiny

Dear Kurt,

yes it sounds amazing.

Spirit swapping seems to become more frequent.

I've had a good internet friend who all of a sudden lost all interest and broke contact for no reason. Among the last things he said was "I didn't feel like talking".

Now that you mentioned government, it should be noted that the ruling elite (gov. military & media incl.) commonly use a mind-control technique, by which they create multiple personalities in their slaves or workers of classified areas usually with by the use of trauma. This is how the ruling elite keep almost perfect secrecy. When a slave or a worker enters a confidential zone as personality A) and leaves later as personality B) he will not remember what he was, did or where he was as personality A).
Unlike "mentally ill people" these controlled ones have their personalities in order and a specific personality is triggered by the action of their handlers, simply a cellphone call with a specific voice or sound frequency can trigger the desired personality in the human.

Because multiple personalities are not aware of each other and they are not spirit-entities I believe they can be mistaken for spirit posessions or spirit-swaps.
People should be aware of this.

peace

kurtykurt42

That reminds me of an interview I watched on 'Project Camelot' of two men that were part of a top secret program called PROJECT TALENT. Duncan o Finioan and David Corso served under MK-ULTRA, an above top secret black ops military program. These unconventional friends have a strikingly similar background involving Vietnam, a mysterious military base on an island off St Thomas, and frequent symptoms of PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder). Both have been known to draw the blinds and sit in the dark with a loaded gun, armed against some hidden threat just on the other side of the front door...

Duncan described an event where he received a phone call and then next day all he could remember is returning home with a pistol and several rounds discharged.  :?

Klaxen_2008

Quote from: Tiny on December 04, 2009, 07:09:01
Dear Kurt,

yes it sounds amazing.

Spirit swapping seems to become more frequent.

I've had a good internet friend who all of a sudden lost all interest and broke contact for no reason. Among the last things he said was "I didn't feel like talking".

Now that you mentioned government, it should be noted that the ruling elite (gov. military & media incl.) commonly use a mind-control technique, by which they create multiple personalities in their slaves or workers of classified areas usually with by the use of trauma. This is how the ruling elite keep almost perfect secrecy. When a slave or a worker enters a confidential zone as personality A) and leaves later as personality B) he will not remember what he was, did or where he was as personality A).
Unlike "mentally ill people" these controlled ones have their personalities in order and a specific personality is triggered by the action of their handlers, simply a cellphone call with a specific voice or sound frequency can trigger the desired personality in the human.

Because multiple personalities are not aware of each other and they are not spirit-entities I believe they can be mistaken for spirit posessions or spirit-swaps.
People should be aware of this.

peace

So this can be explained psychologically yes? I never really thought people getting "posessed" ,whilst in the astral, were real anyway.

Tiny

Quote from: Klaxen_2008 on December 04, 2009, 09:10:27
So this can be explained psychologically yes? I never really thought people getting "posessed" ,whilst in the astral, were real anyway.

Dear klaxen_2008,

technically people's shields should not be lowered during astral projection.

It has to be noted that an astral projection is not leaving one's body, but I believe (simplified) creating an energetic consciousness-copy, transfering one's conscious-awareness into that copy and have that copy sent out.
I believe there are genuine ways of temporary complete body exiting, which may actually be generally happening to people under general anaesthetics. It happens quite often during surgery that the original owners get their bodies snatched by another being. That's why some people after surgery are not the same.

However we live in an unprecedented time where the astral dimensions and the physical are now moving closer and closer to one another which makes it much easier for astral entities to come here and mess with biological bodies.

peace

kurtykurt42

I have been researching more into this lately and haven't found much, other than a few things about possessions of evil negative entities. The thing is, this being wasn't evil and wasn't able to stay in my friends body for more than 5 minutes. Most possessions also happen in children because they are easier to take over, but my friend is 24 years old.

After doing more research I have found that this may be related to 2012. As the this higher vibrational shift in consciousness starts to get closer and closer I feel that interdimensional entities (good ones) will start to take over peoples physical bodies. People that are selfish, uncaring, drug addicts, alcoholics, etc. are the easiest to take over. When this happens the entity will be able to take a 'copy' of the persons mind (as Tiny said), and add to it everything that makes this entity unique. Therefore, the person will technically be the same as before but extremely enlightened and more knowledgeable. Although, this is just a theory.

kurtykurt42

After listening to Dr. Charles Tramont on Coast to Coast, a practitioner of conventional medicine specifically concerning spirit attachments, I have concluded that it is possible that my friend has a spirit attached to him. He has been sick for almost three weeks now, with all different kinds of symptoms. He has gone into see doctors several times and they told him it was a bladder infection then heat stroke, etc. He has had pain in his head, back, heart, stomach, (all primary energy centers) as well as depression, anxiety, insomnia and fear.

It is difficult trying to help him since he thinks that this concept is ridiculous and absolutely impossible. So I'll see if I can somehow get this entity off of him without his knowledge, perhaps with a remote viewing session with his spirit guide. As well as using a few techniques Dr. Tramont described.

WASD

First and only (classic) OBE so far: 12th August 2009
LDs: Once per week :)

kurtykurt42

I just finished my morning energy body training and meditation when i decided I would try using Dr. Tramont's technique of communicating with someone named Archangel Michael. After about 45 minutes of energy raising and chakra energizing I raised my energy to the heart center (green) vibrational level and called out several times to him. Then I felt a glow around my body like nothing I have ever felt before. I said to the entity, my friend has been ill for nearly a month and I believe that other beings have attached onto his energy body, will you help me to remove them? He said, I will help you but he must be present. I told him that I will bring him over tonight and asked if he would return again to help? He said that he will be there. I have never had a feeling like this one before while in the presence of this being. It felt like a chill that goes down you spine multiplied by about a thousand.

CFTraveler

I wondered if your friend has always had this problem and no one noticed before.
I had a friend who has two personalities (or who is possessed) and no one realized it, until one day she switched right in front of me.  It scared the living crap out of me and I avoided her ever since.  (I have a child who used to play with her daughter, so it's not just protecting myself, I have to say- if it was just me, I'd try to tackle it).  This entity showed me pure evil, and it's not something I ever want to deal with.
(previously she had asked me to do energy healing on her, which surprised me), yet it took a specific stressful situation to bring this out.  It was the most frightening thing I have ever seen, much more frightening that encountering an astral entity, let me tell you.
I have no advice, just commiseration.

kurtykurt42

Well...

What happened tonight was pretty unbelievable, that's for sure. My friend came over and I had on the Coast to Coast program yesterday about Spirit Attachments & the Federal Reserve. He said he would give it a try, he is just tired of feeling sick. I helped him to relax his mind and showed him how to focus on a mind awake body asleep style of thinking. After about 30 minutes of me raising my energy and energy centers I went exploring the astral realms for a guy named Archangel Michael. Someone pointed me in the way of what looked like a star but as I approached I saw it was a field of energy surrounding a man with a sword and shield. He looked at me and asked if I was ready and I said I was. Then a bright white glow came through the ceiling and a large muscular man with a sword kneeled down and stabbed my friend though the heart. The weapon looked similar to a light saber from Star Wars which I believe is used to collect the negative entites and emotions that were trapped onto my friend. He then told me, your friend will be fine now, and left.

This all happened in about 30 seconds and my friend felt nothing...

Realisation

http://api.ning.com/files/0jG2pguUhQvRDOsDjymnM6UBxdDnBoAPwRIn-mT1Q2j9Ikb5fqhX3jXoaBQZU*zaDWh*KgSbI9XbkT5i*30Yd58kPiWWEgBx/Archangel_Michael.jpg

Michael (Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל‎, Micha'el or Mîkhā'ēl; Greek: Μιχαήλ, Mikhaḗl; Latin: Michael or Míchaël; Arabic: ميكال‎, Meekal) is an archangel in Jewish, Christian and Islamic tradition. He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God.

I don't know why you had to call on Michael... Archangel Ariel is the healer. :P

Ariel (Hebrew: אריאל, Ari'el, Arael or Ariael‎) is an archangel found primarily in Judeo-Christian mysticism and Apocrypha. Generally presented as an authority over the Earth and its elements, Ariel has also been called an angel of healing, wrath & creation.

CFTraveler

I thought Rafael is the healer?  This is so confusing.
ps. The link doesn't work.

litenith

I believe every angel possesses the ability to heal.
PS: That story was very astounding, the least to say.

Realisation

Quote from: CFTraveler on December 13, 2009, 09:11:12
I thought Rafael is the healer?  This is so confusing.
ps. The link doesn't work.

I think you need to copy and paste the whole thing :P
It's basically a picture of what he described.

Realisation

Quote from: Realisation on December 13, 2009, 15:44:57
Ariel and Raphael are the two "field medics" - lack of a better term.
I think you need to copy and paste the whole thing :P
It's basically a picture of what he described.

kurtykurt42

Here is the <a href="http://api.ning.com/files/0jG2pguUhQvRDOsDjymnM6UBxdDnBoAPwRIn-mT1Q2j9Ikb5fqhX3jXoaBQZU*zaDWh*KgSbI9XbkT5i*30Yd58kPiWWEgBx/Archangel_Michael.jpg
">image</a> from Realisation. Although, I didn't notice any wings, it was pretty amazing and I guess I was in a little bit of awe. My friend called me today and told me is feeling a lot better and that he couldn't believe it. He canceled his appoint with the doctors this week and is coming off of a couple medications, so it still might be awhile until he returns to normal health.

kurtykurt42

The entity that was in my friend has reemerged. My friend has completely changed and won't return any of my calls/texts. We went our for lunch yesterday and all I could feel was hate and negative energy, I don't think he smiled once. Usually he is very funny and often tells plenty of jokes.

I managed to communicate with his spirit guide today and he told me that I am the only one that can help him. He went on to explain that I have the power to destroy this entity that has taken over his body. I will try... But I have a feeling it will not be easy.

lee46

Quote from: CFTraveler on December 11, 2009, 14:10:00
I wondered if your friend has always had this problem and no one noticed before.
I had a friend who has two personalities (or who is possessed) and no one realized it, until one day she switched right in front of me.  It scared the living crap out of me and I avoided her ever since.  (I have a child who used to play with her daughter, so it's not just protecting myself, I have to say- if it was just me, I'd try to tackle it).  This entity showed me pure evil, and it's not something I ever want to deal with.
(previously she had asked me to do energy healing on her, which surprised me), yet it took a specific stressful situation to bring this out.  It was the most frightening thing I have ever seen, much more frightening that encountering an astral entity, let me tell you.
I have no advice, just commiseration.

This got me thinking, so it could be that the so called "bipolars" being catalogued a psychological disorder, it aswell could be some sort of an entity?

Also, sometimes I get a depression out of nowhere, I had one of those recently and I couldn't figure out why the hell I was feeling that way, I was thinking it could've been that my energy was "low", but now this got me thinking, could it be an entity feeding off my energy?  :?

kurtykurt42

When you are depressed a specifc energy is put out into the other dimensions that these guys love to feed on, it's like a drug to them.

Just about all psychological disorders are caused by energy imbalances caused from entities / past lives / emotions / etc...

Tiny

Quote from: lee46 on March 03, 2010, 23:49:12
This got me thinking, so it could be that the so called "bipolars" being catalogued a psychological disorder, it aswell could be some sort of an entity?

Also, sometimes I get a depression out of nowhere, I had one of those recently and I couldn't figure out why the hell I was feeling that way, I was thinking it could've been that my energy was "low", but now this got me thinking, could it be an entity feeding off my energy?  :?

Dear lee46,

If you can visualize a fly on someone's nose and this causes an itch on his skin there, making him scratch himself, imagine the complexities of programming (brainwashing, mind control etc.) that experienced astral beings can achieve with an unprotected human mind through telepathic suggestion.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_metaphysics/telepathic_suggestion_how_astral_beings_manipulate_and_program_people-t31120.0.html

It must be mentioned however, that sophisticated physical extraterrestrials also make a huge portion of the manipulation of humans, for they not only posess and utilize masterful psychic skills but also technologies that can program humans by "beaming" waveforms into objects, environments or directly into the minds of humans. Humans now have some of this capability too, by the way, "Voice2Skull" technology is just one such example, where directed microwaves can beam voices for advertisements into people's minds and not only and primarly for this purpose, i can assure you.

peace
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

kurtykurt42

Dear Tiny,

I don't have to imagine. About 30 of these entities took control of my mind for about 48 hours and made me do things I didn't want to do. They made me cry for hours and do things that I will never tell anyone about.

lee46

Thank you both for your replies, I'm still wondering how do I protect myself from that.

I mean, I try cheering myself up and stuff and yet nothing happens, lucky me that one lasted only a day.

I also have gotten the thought of "I wanna be dead" I didn't mean that one either, it just kept coming (at some point it even made me think I want to be dead) and this is really unpleasant. I used to have some serious depression problems back in my teens, but I recovered from that 5 years ago! and since then I started to really enjoy life and I love it.