Astral Entity In My Friends Body!

Previous topic - Next topic

kurtykurt42

You need to set up a big shield around your house that will protect you from other beings. I didn't believe in any of this stuff until I astral projected over to Valkry's house and saw a gigantic blue sphere around here entire room with entities standing at the perimeter. Since then I have been making quite a few of these protective bubbles of blue energy. I have one around my entire house, one around my room and then one around me!  :-D

Tiny

Quote from: lee46 on March 04, 2010, 00:12:37
I try cheering myself up and stuff and yet nothing happens, lucky me that one lasted only a day.

Dear lee46,

from my experience i can only say that they bounce off if one has a closed or ignorant mindset towards them but once these low vibratory thoughtforms are inside one's aura by having allowed them to enter by considering or even accepting them, the only chance to raise one's vibration again is to first get rid of these thoughtforms by letting go off of them and then replace the void with high vibratory energies that are truely one's own.

Releasing them is always a hard task for one naturally assume's his thoughtforms to be himself, so this acceptance causes these thoughtforms to become sticky as glue.

One must realize that energy is not simply of visual and vibratory nature but of thought and feeling.
The problem lies in that man has been brainwashed to believe that they exist only as electrical waveforms in one's own mind instead of existing as non-physical energies in the subtle-energy bodies and can be send from aura to aura and are only ínterpreted by the brain into language and 5-sense expression.

peace
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

lee46

Dear Tiny,

That's great information, thank you again for the advise, I'll try to do that next time which I hope it wont be any time soon, better if it never happens again, lol :-D

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 04, 2010, 00:15:46
You need to set up a big shield around your house that will protect you from other beings. I didn't believe in any of this stuff until I astral projected over to Valkry's house and saw a gigantic blue sphere around here entire room with entities standing at the perimeter. Since then I have been making quite a few of these protective bubbles of blue energy. I have one around my entire house, one around my room and then one around me!  :-D

how do you make this protective bubbles?

kurtykurt42

The energy comes from your blue chakra in your throat. The way I make them is a little unique because I use a lot of technology to assist me that most people won't have.

Here's an article about 'protection barriers' by Robert Bruce: http://www.realmagick.com/articles/46/2146.html

mon9999

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on December 06, 2009, 15:02:06
I have been researching more into this lately and haven't found much, other than a few things about possessions of evil negative entities. The thing is, this being wasn't evil and wasn't able to stay in my friends body for more than 5 minutes. Most possessions also happen in children because they are easier to take over, but my friend is 24 years old.

After doing more research I have found that this may be related to 2012. As the this higher vibrational shift in consciousness starts to get closer and closer I feel that interdimensional entities (good ones) will start to take over peoples physical bodies. People that are selfish, uncaring, drug addicts, alcoholics, etc. are the easiest to take over. When this happens the entity will be able to take a 'copy' of the persons mind (as Tiny said), and add to it everything that makes this entity unique. Therefore, the person will technically be the same as before but extremely enlightened and more knowledgeable. Although, this is just a theory.

BTW i doubt good entities would ever enter into a person without its permission

kurtykurt42

Haha... No, Mr. Demon entity I would prefer that you not take over my body, thank you!  :roll:

kurtykurt42

Quote from: mon9999 on March 04, 2010, 02:39:46

BTW i doubt good entities would ever enter into a person without its permission

Oops didn't see that you wrote 'good' entities... But how can you tell who's good or who's bad?

mon9999

if you're sensitive enough you could feel their frequency or vibration

kurtykurt42

Usually I just blast them with light energy and if they like it they're good and if they run screaming they're bad.

It's not as easy as you may think to 'sense' energy. I have been training with a blindfold for a while and will put my crystal / scalar devices around my house. Then I will spin around in circles several times so that I don't know where I am. Then I will try to 'feel' the energy emanating from the crystal devices.

mon9999

I always feel it in my solar plexus. not just astral entities but also people around me. but i can shut it down by detachment or projecting a feeling of apathy towards other. but whenever I'm in a compassionate and affectionate mode it turns on back again :-D often negs and people with lower vibration feels a bit off and glum, while entities and people with higher vibrations makes me feel calmer and lighter

kurtykurt42

That's pretty good. Usually I can't feel anything from other people but I guess I never really try.

When you're in 'compassionate and affectionate mode' or with people with higher vibrations where do you feel the energy?

mon9999

solar plexus and sometimes in the heart. but the solar plexus is more sensitive

kurtykurt42

I guess you're more sensitive to people's energies than I am!   :lol:

How are you astral projection skills?

mon9999

Just a hit and miss basis :-D  Actually I am more interested in spirituality than OBE and psychic abilities because it really feeds my being. there was once in my life where i experienced pure bliss for three months just by intense devotion to the divine. but it was gone after i use my sexual energy! I'm not sure if it was kundalini. I become depressed after i tt wishing I could return to that blissful state but it just don't happen now. That was the happiest moment in my life. maybe in many lifetimes!

kurtykurt42

Sounds like fun.  :-D

What areas of spirituality are you interested in?

mon9999

I'm not sure what you mean. but I am practicing the virtues of the ascended masters as far as i can. and I am avoiding negative emotions as much as possible and becoming as humble as i can be. Helping others and seeing them become happy because of me really elevates my sense of being, making me less judgmental and more open minded.

kurtykurt42

I guess that sounds like fun. :-D

Personally, I'm more of an explorer. I want to travel the stars and go on exciting adventures to unknown lands.

My training at the moment is centered on energy body development and martial arts. I have gotten pretty good at astral projection and am now focusing my efforts on levitation. Being able to move objects, as well as myself with the energy of the Universe.

mon9999

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 04, 2010, 05:12:05
I guess that sounds like fun. :-D

Personally, I'm more of an explorer. I want to travel the stars and go on exciting adventures to unknown lands.

My training at the moment is centered on energy body development and martial arts. I have gotten pretty good at astral projection and am now focusing my efforts on levitation. Being able to move objects, as well as myself with the energy of the Universe.

I am also interested with that. So much before I experience the bliss. But during the time when I experience bliss, every interest just fade away! all I wanna do at that time was to sit down and concentrate on the blissful state till tears run down my eyes

kurtykurt42

Not sure if I've ever experienced 'bliss' like that before. About 2 hours ago I astral projected to a big place with a ton of crystals and the lady kicked me out because I was trying to take one.  :lol:

I was holding them and the energy was incredible but I don't know if I would say it was bliss.  :-D

mon9999

well, I could describe it like this:

Imagine the most inspirational moment of your life then multiply that feeling into infinite times! similar to what people describe during NDE!

kurtykurt42

And how do you suggest one goes about reaching this state?

mon9999

I'm not sure. I just project love and devotion to the divine. It's like I swear to my being that I will do what is perfect for the divine and then suddenly tears run down my eyes with bliss!

kurtykurt42

I've done experiments with others where I astral projected to their location and raised my energy to a very high level right next to them. People that are very sensitive to energy have described similar feelings of bliss. Should I astral project over to your location and see if I can make you cry with an overwhelming amount of blissful energy?  :-D

mon9999

Thanx! but please no for privacy reasons  :-)

kurtykurt42