Astral Entity In My Friends Body!

Previous topic - Next topic

mon9999

Of course I do Kurt! The truth is I trust you more than anyone from this forum! I'm just a shy and very private person

kurtykurt42

You're the first person to ever turn me down mon9999... I thought we were friends.  :-(

mon9999

How about this Kurt! try finding out where country I actually live by tuning in(if its the right word) for validation purposes  :-D

mon9999

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 04, 2010, 06:14:43
Australia

Wrong! try to astral project and tune in my energy. I'm somewhere in asia! just dont try to come really near to me please!

kurtykurt42

I think you give me too much credit.  :-D

I usually need to look at google maps for about 5 minutes before projecting to a target. Without knowing what you look like or your name, there is about 0% chance that I could find you.

mon9999

My friends Usually call me mon and it is more commonly used than my real name

kurtykurt42

mon9999

kurtykurt42

Aren't you curious to see if I can really astral project to people's locations? Or maybe I'm just making all this stuff up.  :lol:

mon9999

Fine! come and see me in philippines!!  :-D  
Tell me how I look like
am I male or female?
What age group do you think I am (most say i look older than my age)
Beam me up with that energy you said blissful! (guess my curiosity just opened up just now!!!!)

mon9999

Surprise me please I'm really excited now!!  :-D  :-D

kurtykurt42

I'll need your city/town as well (you can PM me if you want).

People always look younger when I astral project and look at them.

We'll have to choose a time for me to go there as well. Since you are able to sense energy well, what you can do is go somewhere quite at the allotted time and tell me if you feel anything out of the ordinary.  :-D

mon9999

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 04, 2010, 06:33:26
I'll need your city/town as well (you can PM me if you want).

People always look younger when I astral project and look at them.

We'll have to choose a time for me to go there as well. Since you are able to sense energy well, what you can do is go somewhere quite at the allotted time and tell me if you feel anything out of the ordinary.  :-D

Now that I am excited I'm not sure if I could sense you but I will try. I'm from Cebu city in the Visayas region. its 7:35PM here now. you can find me maybe this 10:00pm while I'm doing my standing mediatation.

mon9999

Try touching the back of my neck as well! or move objects in my room if are able to do that

kurtykurt42

You'll be find just take a couple deep breaths and relax.

Do you live near Visayan Nasarene Bible College?

mon9999

kurtykurt42

Coordinates are locked in: 10.269369, 123.855990

Timandra

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 04, 2010, 07:01:58
Coordinates are locked in: 10.269369, 123.855990
LOL  :lol:

I'm very curious how this will continue.  :-D
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

kurtykurt42

I guess I'm going to the Philippines in about an hour and a half.  :-D

Timandra

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 04, 2010, 07:42:16
I guess I'm going to the Philippines in about an hour and a half.  :-D
Didn't it work? You couldn't find Mon?
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

kurtykurt42

Mon wasn't specific enough with details and I therefore wasn't able to find him/her.

But I did astral project to some persons house in the Philippines.  :-D

missym

:-(
Awww I was working up a sweat wondering if it would work lol
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

mon9999

kurtykurt42

For anyone that wishes to try this in the future, I will need a picture of you, your name and location. Otherwise I just sit there roaming out out of body for 15 minutes asking people their names.