Astral In Motion?

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryBomb

Has anyone ever tried to AP while moving in a car? Just a question that's been on my mind because ill be in a car for 8 hours for a summer vacation trip and nothing better to do.

knightlight

hahahah, only if you want to crash.  I have heard that some mystics believe that if you AP while your body is still conscious your body will continue along its path of action and do whatever it is you would have done while you are gone, but I wouldn't bet my life on it.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Smilodon29A

I don't think that  CherryBomb is driving !!!

That is a question from a passenger seat point of view right ?
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
      --Anonymous
There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
      --Henry Kissinger

CherryBomb

Yea im talkin about if your werent driving. I couldnt concentrate enough to project while driving. Maybe instead of your astral body leaving your physical,i could concentrate on my astral body staying still while my physical body leaves my astral. It would work in theory. Has anyone ever tried?

Hannah b

Hi,
There are no limitations as to where you can project. When I was younger and had unwilled OBE all the time, I even had them while riding a crowded public bus...so as you see there are no limitations :wink:

good luck!
The only constant in the Universe is change

Hans Solo

From what I gather, all projections are actually an inward process and not outward.  The outward progression from the physical to the "real time zone" is just the illusion of an "outward" projection. So, you can project while driving, flying, or whatever.  

However, NEVER try to project if the tires of the car have below 85.3321% rubber content.  See, I can make projection rules too!  :wink:

Han
"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"