Astral Plane=other universes?

Previous topic - Next topic

The Agent

Interesting, I was just thinking, well, reading a passage in RB's astral dynamics in which he said he visited a realm called "skull rock".  In it he described seeing lving things (fish, sharks, other wildlife etc)  He described seeing a boat with sails like batwings (is that right?) and humanoid mediteranean-looking sailors/fishermen, all in an apparently solid world.  What interested and struck me the most was that he saw a "sun" like in our world.  The presence of a sun, rather than some natural artificial backlight made me think...what if these "astral" wolrds are actually solid worlds, real places?  

Notice how even our world in the real-time zone is shifty and malleable (you can move through walls etc.)  Maybe solidity is relative? Maybe there is no real definite "physical" universe "at the bottom" like many believe. Maybe the "astral" world is so changeable because we travel to it in our astral bodies and not their equivalent of a physical body?  If this is true it has interesting implications which I can't fathom right now.

Any thoughts or input?

Rastus

What exactly is your question?

Life abounds around us.  Look beyond our 3D lifeforms.  There are litterally an infinite number of places you can visit, all teaming with life.  What you can explore is only limited by your own ability to raise your own vibrations.  You can only explore as high as you can vibrate(with or without assistance).  You can explore as 'far' as you can imagine.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

The Agent

QuoteWhat exactly is your question?

What Im saying is that the description of which we call "physical" might be an entirely relative thing depending on your position in the planes and vibration.  Here on rearth, revolving around a sun, in these bodies, we think we are "physical" however the inhibitants of skull rock and other astral realms might perceive themselves to be just as "physical" as we are. I need real input from experienced astral travelers here, not just conjecture, I want to see what they have to say on this subject based on their experiences.

Agntneo

Well, how could Robert Bruce be sure he was visiting this dimension? What if he was just dreaming?

But again, the higher dimension theories are very interesting indeed.
People Can Fly

Rastus

You still haven't asked a question.

Was skull rock 'real'?  I haven't been there myself.  What is 'real'?  In 5D if you imagine it, then it is 'real'.  Beings can choose to experience your reality or not.  If none choose to experience it with you, that doesn't make it any less real.  In 4D you get similiar effects, but have to deal with time, however slow or fast it flows.  6D and beyond is beyond the scope of your original post.

How do you define your existance?  Are you a 3d carbon-based life-form that is locked in time?  Are you a being of light, in duality with a higher-part of you and a physical existance?  Are you an Alien, incarnating to lend aid during a time of transition?  Are you happy with your 'life' and content to explore places of your own imagining?  It's up to you.  You make your own reality.  But your also affected by the realities of those around you (since you choose to participate in them).

There are very few absolutes in the Multiverse.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

The Agent

QuoteWas skull rock 'real'? I haven't been there myself. What is 'real'? In 5D if you imagine it, then it is 'real'. Beings can choose to experience your reality or not. If none choose to experience it with you, that doesn't make it any less real. In 4D you get similiar effects, but have to deal with time, however slow or fast it flows. 6D and beyond is beyond the scope of your original post.

Huh? Right now you are making no sense whatsoever. It sounds to me like new age garble rather than experience, whats with all the D's? what kind of dimensional theory is that?

Look as far I know, there are 7 planes so far, according to mystics, each with a corresponding body.  My focus is on the second (astral), hopefully to gain a better understading of its nature. I have projected, but i have'nt been beyond the real-time zone, however my obe's are extremely clear and I can distringuish them from dream 1000's times clearer and better and no doubt it's the same with RB.  So hence I am looking for input from experiencedastral projectors regarding their thoughts on this subject.

From what I've studied, it seems astral worlds are actual living environments, similar to earth, in such enviroments there has to be a certain level of stability and objectivity inherent to the inhabitors of these worlds, in other words, relatively speaking they are physical.

Rastus

Dimensions and Planes are perhaps a syntax issue.  I'm talking about one thing and your talking about another.

I consider there are 12.  Actually there are more, but 12 is enough for our 'reality'.  Now planes, that's a different matter.  Your talking 7 planes of the 4th Dimension.  The Ethereic, Emotional, Mental, Astral are your basic four, corresponding with your energy bodies.  There are more than those 4, and more than '7', since there isn't a sharp boundry between them.  It's more of a gradual scale than sharp definitions like floors of a building.

Yes, they are quite real.  'Where' they are is another issue.  When you progress into the higher dimensions, you will find worlds that have no physical analog, not in the way you can land a spaceship on them.  There are entire civilizations that are purely energy beings.  some have always been so and some have ascended.

Tayesin

Quote from: The AgentInteresting, I was just thinking, well, reading a passage in RB's astral dynamics in which he said he visited a realm called "skull rock".  In it he described seeing lving things (fish, sharks, other wildlife etc)  He described seeing a boat with sails like batwings (is that right?) and humanoid mediteranean-looking sailors/fishermen, all in an apparently solid world.  What interested and struck me the most was that he saw a "sun" like in our world.  The presence of a sun, rather than some natural artificial backlight made me think...what if these "astral" wolrds are actually solid worlds, real places?  

Notice how even our world in the real-time zone is shifty and malleable (you can move through walls etc.)  Maybe solidity is relative? Maybe there is no real definite "physical" universe "at the bottom" like many believe. Maybe the "astral" world is so changeable because we travel to it in our astral bodies and not their equivalent of a physical body?  If this is true it has interesting implications which I can't fathom right now.

Any thoughts or input?

Hi,
In every realm, level or layer that I've experienced over the past 25+ years I have felt physically solid.  Even when returning to previous life-times I have felt solid, as has the environment.

These places are very real.  Even the RTZ is real, as you vibrate higher than the environment you are then able to pass through the walls that are vibrating at a much lower frequency.

Rastus is correct about there being way more than 7 levels.  I learned that we exist in many different awareness levels at the same time because we are actually huge beings with a small portion of ourself experiencing life in the 3rd dimension world we call Earth.

I haven't been to the place RB called Skull Rock, so I have no experience of it and am unable therefore to comment on it beyond saying that RB must have experienced it as a reality..  otherwise he could not have experienced it at all.

And yes, everything is relative to having an experience of it, no matter who is the experiencer and what levels/layers of awareness they are open to.  In my time I came to the conclusion that the only thing to prevent you from experiencing anything you choose, is what you beleive about it and how much energy/higher vibration you can tune up to.

I hope this is some small help Agent.

:P

Teomim

In reply to your post, Yes i beleive that the astral planes are physical, but NON-spatial. there is a diffrence.
~Z?~
"I do not take drugs. I am drugs." -Salvadore Dali

~Music is my Sinaquanon~

The Agent

QuoteAnd yes, everything is relative to having an experience of it, no matter who is the experiencer and what levels/layers of awareness they are open to. In my time I came to the conclusion that the only thing to prevent you from experiencing anything you choose, is what you beleive about it and how much energy/higher vibration you can tune up to.

Interesting..................Perhaps I will have to look into this further myself in my own investigations of the astral.  Can't seem to go far though, I always get pulled back into my body almost immediately. grrrrr.

QuoteIn reply to your post, Yes i beleive that the astral planes are physical, but NON-spatial. there is a diffrence.
~Z?~

Indeed, like to other guy said, its not like you can land a space ship on them.

But then again, thats probably what astral inhabitants would say of earth. Conclusion? Spaceships are relative   :P

Hmmm maybe we need to update our perception of what "space" actually is. (not outer space, but distance and dimension)  uggh, this is talking a toll on my brain.......

clandestino

Quote from: TeomimIn reply to your post, Yes i beleive that the astral planes are physical, but NON-spatial. there is a diffrence.

Hi Teomim !
Well, the astral realms do not take up any "space" within our physical universe*....However, during an OBE, one can (on most occasions) clearly percieve that the astral environment has spatial dimensions. E.g. I may be able to float upwards and bounce between beams of a church ceiling. I can swoop back down to the ground. Therefore, I am moving through spatial dimensions.

So, IMO : I believe the astral planes are NON physical, but spatial !

Kind regards,
Mark

*Based on our physical perceptions.
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries