astral prijection help questions?!?!

Previous topic - Next topic

donglon1

Hey guys I've been trying to do astral projecting and I can't seem to get out of my body. The fear isn't an issue I just need techniques that are easy. I tried the rope technique and I still can't get it down. I make sure my chakras are balanced and everything. Also I have goals once I get out. The first time I do it I'm gonnna keep it short so I remember it. However my goals are to get closer with God( I am a Christian, went to a Lutheran school for 8 years, howver I am more about having a personal relationship with God.) My other goals are to help people as much as possible and to try and shapeshift.( I've heard it can be done) thanks guys!!!!

GetInThePuma

Welcome m8,

I think it is great you want to help others, how long have you been trying? From personal experience I can tell you that time varies for each person, I have been at it for over 3 months and have been close but, no dice, I know I need to keep meditating and practicing, I do it every day sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. There is a TON of information on Phasing on this very site, I'm sure if you use the search bar you can find a handfull in the first search. Good Luck

Lionheart

You need to totally release your control on physical reality. You will find a number of different techniques here, on web searches and from watching You Tube videos. Here is one of the better ones I have found. It is simple and to the point. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK3Og_nqgNg
Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

AstralBlogger

Hey my friend if it is techniques you are looking for my blog has a lot of them. I am not making any money off of this site. I just have it up for people that need help or something to read.

here is my website:  www.foreverether.com.

In the meantime however have you tried making sure you are in the paralysis state and that you are relaxed enough. Muscle relaxation is one of the key steps if not the biggest step toward succesful astral projection

Take care and see you on the astral!
www.foreverether.com

Todays topic is about how to heal others while astral projecting!
http://foreverether.com/2012/02/25/astral-projection-and-astral-healing/

Twitter Account is foreverether join me and get updates daily

sac_boy

It's very important not to get lost in thoughts of what you might see or achieve through an OBE--just relax and stay focused on the basic intent. As already stated, the paralysis state is important--focus on getting there first, getting to know the sensations (and facing the fear) of that state.

Szaxx

Hi,
Not bombing this, lots of successful projectors have never had vibrations or sleep paralysis. These are pointers if you get them but not neccessary. When you are proficient its easy to get to the hypnagogic state in 3 mins. After that its up to you to release yourself from the physical while remaining aware and fearing nothing. Doing it takes time part by part and remembering it all usually means waking yourself up before you naturally fall asleep. Too long out while a beginner and youll remember nothing......
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

donglon1

Hey this goes out to all yiu guys, thanks for the support!!! Also I will be adding things from my dream journal to see if you guys can tell me if I'm on the right path. Thanks!!!

Stimpy

Hey i want to add a question to this topic
Has anyone ever in their obe practice passed out and then suddenly snapped back so that your body feels like it jumps up a little?

Xanth

Quote from: Stimpy on February 26, 2012, 10:22:25
Hey i want to add a question to this topic
Has anyone ever in their obe practice passed out and then suddenly snapped back so that your body feels like it jumps up a little?
Passed out WHILE OBE?

The snapping back to your physical body and having it jump is actually rather common.  I used to get that kind of thing a lot while I was growing up... I'd be lying in bed falling asleep, then just jerk.  Well, that's actually what it's called: "hypnic jerk".