Astral projecting and reiki, are they connected?

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachael Hicks

Does anybody here that can involuntarily astral project find that they are good at reiki? It might sound crazy but I've had the instinct to heal animals and family members since I was a child. I never questioned it just had a urge to place my hands on whoever needed my help. I also can blow the fire out of burns. I've never been taught how to do this or how to ap, so now that I'm older I was wandering if the two where connected some how.?  :?
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

Xanth

Quote from: Rachael Hicks on March 07, 2014, 16:15:25
Does anybody here that can involuntarily astral project find that they are good at reiki? It might sound crazy but I've had the instinct to heal animals and family members since I was a child. I never questioned it just had a urge to place my hands on whoever needed my help. I also can blow the fire out of burns. I've never been taught how to do this or how to ap, so now that I'm older I was wandering if the two where connected some how.?  :?
Well, the concepts are intrinsically connected as they're both part of consciousness. 

Everything is connected... all metaphysical activities especially.  Consider what you're doing when you "blow the fire out of burns"... the action of blowing out the fire places the appropriate Intent to assist in the healing of the other individual.  It's your "tool" you use to help heal others.  It works great for you it sounds.  :)

So what I mean, is that there really isn't any separation between all of these "skills"... they're all part and parcel of being Consciousness. 

Rachael Hicks

Wow never thought of it that way, thanks I'm almost at the point of really understanding the big toe :-D
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

Astralzombie

I think that just about everything considered to be a "psychic" skill is connected to being aware of the wider reality. It opens the door to so much. I don't have any desire to develop any of these skills such as remote viewing, healing, clairvoyance, mediumship, etc...but I find that I sometimes don't have a say in the matter.

I'm not trying to make it sound like these things happen to me often but coincidences no longer exist for me.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Rachael Hicks

I agree with you about coincidences, people say you can make your own future etc but more times then not I find that we can't control everything. I've never wanted to be a doc but I've got this strange gift, the first time I ever needed to blow fire out of a burn was when I was 7 and my mom burnt her hand on a campfire. Don't know why but I grabbed her hand took a deep breath and blew on it, after doing this 4 times my mom was like okay thank you sweetie ( thinking I was insane ) but in a few minutes the burning stopped and it never blistered. I've continued this over the years and it has seemed to work every time. I guess my point is I didn't want to heal her per say but the urge was so strong and I somehow knew what to do. I guess it's the same for everybody, we all bring something to the table; Alone we fall but Together we stand :-D

Lionheart

Quote from: Astralzombie on March 07, 2014, 23:39:26
I think that just about everything considered to be a "psychic" skill is connected to being aware of the wider reality. It opens the door to so much. I don't have any desire to develop any of these skills such as remote viewing, healing, clairvoyance, mediumship, etc...but I find that I sometimes don't have a say in the matter.

I'm not trying to make it sound like these things happen to me often but coincidences no longer exist for me.
Yes, but we should always take them as a blessing. Even when they may seem like a curse sometimes!

Rachael Hicks

So true lionheart, I do find it a blessing but for awhile I thought I was 'strange'. Now that I'm older I've realized who isn't strange lol :-D