Astral Projecting on Brainwave Entrainment

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkChakra

I found this website "I Doser Software" and it says its brainwave entrainment for astral projection is intense. What do you think about projecting through brainwave entrainment?

Stu

I don't know if I am the best person to be talking about this since I'm new to the world of AP/OBE and have not had a conscious experience yet, but I do create entrainment audio/visual files for various other purposes.  The community I deal with as a resource in that field generally do not have a terribly high opinion of Binaural Beats sound files.  They can be effective for some, but greater success has been found using Isochronic tones.  There is software out there that people can use to create their own files.  I use Neural Programmer 3 because it also has the ability to program Audio Strobe technology.  These are a type of goggle that one wears that adds a light visual effect while listening to the Iso-tone.  The experience is much more intense than anything I have ever experienced before.

I have not made anything for Astral Projecting yet.  Mostly meditative stuff.   I will try making something to assist in AP and let you know how it works. I can even share it with you if you are interested.  You do not need to incorporate the visual aspect via the Audio Strobe goggles to still get an effect out of the Iso-tone.  You can just listen.  If you have the goggles, that's a bonus, but it's not necessary.  Also, the added benefit of Iso-tones is that you do not need to listen to them with headphones either.  You can pipe it through any sound system, though I highly recommend AGAINST using them while driving any vehicles.  You may end up having a permanent OBE that way.

teagueblue

Stu,

You see people classifying the binaural beats according to alpha, beta and theta waves for instance. Are the tones you are talking about classifiable in the same manner?

I would be interested in trying something that you create. You could PM me, I guess if you have something.

Thanks.

Stu

Hey teagueblue,

There is a fellow named AJ who has been making these for years and has a very good website (www.isotones.com).  He has made a number of isotone files and lets people download them for free (donations are appreciated), if you want to give them a go.  Just click on "Tones" under his main menu when you get there.  He has them categorized into Recreation, Spiritual, Lucid Dreaming & Miscellaneous.  He will also build requested tones for people.

As for the Neuro Programmer 3 software, it can create frequencies in the delta (0.5 - 4 Hz), theta (4 - 8 Hz), alpha (8 - 14 Hz), beta range (14 - 30 Hz) & beyond.  The normal human hearing frequency range is between 20 - 20,000 Hz for a healthy person.  All we do for programming in the lower frequency range, that is normally below hearing range, is raise the pitch of the sound so it then becomes audible.  For those who are not aware, 1 Hz is 1 cycle per second, likewise 250 Hz is 250 cycles per second and so on.

I found a list that explains which frequencies can effect which areas of the body and also cause various effects.  I use it as a guide, though I have no idea how accurate it is.  I know what works on me and some of my friends and family and sometimes it has been different than what is on the list.  Here is a link to it for anyone interested (https://www.box.com/s/cpjm2ietz6hnrtducztj).  I have also spoken with other people who have found that the effect of a certain frequency can cause different effects in different individuals, so it is about experimenting and finding out what works for you.

Lionheart

DJ Vishu's Meditation Series are the best Isochronic Tones I have used by far.

You can find them with a simple Google search.

You do have to give an email address to access them.

I'm sure this is for some kind of future advertsing or just to know who is using them for what purpose, according to copyrights. I downloaded them a couple of years ago and did not gt slammed by junk mail. So I think they are safe.

I did receive an email recently from them saying they had more free MP3 Isochronic Tones to offer. They do have a place to buy others they make as well.

teagueblue

eskimoswim

Quote from: Lionheart on January 16, 2013, 16:06:11
DJ Vishu's Meditation Series are the best Isochronic Tones I have used by far.

You can find them with a simple Google search.

You do have to give an email address to access them.

I'm sure this is for some kind of future advertsing or just to know who is using them for what purpose, according to copyrights. I downloaded them a couple of years ago and did not gt slammed by junk mail. So I think they are safe.

I did receive an email recently from them saying they had more free MP3 Isochronic Tones to offer. They do have a place to buy others they make as well.

They only had one free download for an AP tone, but i went ahead and bought the Meditation and Lucid Dreaming combination package for $9.50. I will try out one of the meditation tracks today. Thanks for this suggestion

EDIT: i ended up panicking during the first meditation track. about 25 minutes in it was as if my body completely shut down. it felt like the utmost force of gravity was pushing down on me. my pulse was continuously rising and getting much louder in a frightening way. a strange sensation began moving slowly from my shins upward.

i'd imagine that i'm idiot for abandoning this sensation and that it would have eventually allowed me to achieve an OBE. whatever happened just scared the hell out of me and i've never felt like that before.

Lionheart

Quote from: eskimoswim on January 17, 2013, 11:49:35
They only had one free download for an AP tone, but i went ahead and bought the Meditation and Lucid Dreaming combination package for $9.50. I will try out one of the meditation tracks today. Thanks for this suggestion
All the tones work. He just singles that one out for AP. I have 11 of them now and have Phased using most of them.

There are a couple there I didn't really resonate with.

But the 11 I have are all free.

I got the free a couple of years ago, then the 1 last one a couple of weeks ago.