Astral to the Moon - Civilization?

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayode

Am not you frequent Astral traveller, before the experience below my last OBE must have been bout 5 months ago.

I had an OBE a couple of nights ago. I was suddenly aware that I was out of body, I can't remember what triggered the awareness but I found my self in the little town I've never been before.
I spent sometime taking in the scenery, after bout 5 mins, I started to lose my vision.

The I decided to change destination by intent. I set my destination to the Sun (Don't ask..I've a couple on people mention you could as you are I your astral body).

After a few seconds my vision rekindled and there was flames all around me, like I was in a big furnace.  The experience was definitely strange as my whole body was jerking uncontrollably but I felt no heat. The other strange thing was my physical body was also jerking (..because I could here my wife very worried; calling out to me. Are you okay!!!... )
As my wife was getting worried and I did not want to end the OBE experience I decided to change location to the Moon.

After a few seconds my vision rekindled and I found my self in this Suburban looking place; with houses, blocks of apartment and people in the street.
I thought to myself am at the wrong place, and I reset my destination to the Moon. My body just remained floating a couple of feet off the ground. Just to be sure I reset my destination a 3rd time, but with the same result.

I decided to walk around the streets and take a look.
The houses and block of apartment look regular to me. I saw what looked like local club. There was this guy outside speaking on his mobile phone (..I understood him perfectly..), he spoke briefly on his mobile then went back into the club.

I continued walking down the street. Then I noticed this man walking towards me he was Italian looking dressed in black and white. When he was a few feet from me, I notice he had his right hand behind his back - like he was hiding something.
Before I could do anything, he swung right arm towards my and something like a taser hit me.
Immediately I started to lose my OBE vision, but on my way out I heard say "You will not be able to <do something, can't remember what the word is> for 2 <or 3 or 6> months"

My wife seem to thing this guy must be some sort of gatekeeper. I tend to agree with her.

Does anyone have any insight on this?

AstralCody

Interesting! Well I flew to the moon once... literally at rocket speed. It was the most amazing feeling ever. The surface was definitely crater like. It was like white rock. etc. I did not see any beings or any of that... however there were statues everywhere. Statues and rock things cut into shape... almost like writings like the Egyptians etc.

moorland

I've heard some people have had problems getting to the moon, like their access is intentionally limited. Anyone else been to the moon?

interesting thread.

zareste

I tried going to the Moon and also got unexpected results. I saw a desert with brown sand and the sun setting, like on Earth except the sky was a dimmer blue, like there was less atmosphere. I thought I was in the wrong place the whole time, but, later I remembered there were lots spots in the sand that looked like small craters. Surely these spots would only be caused by regular hits of space dust.

Another time I went to the Moon's back side briefly and saw city lights everywhere. Some accounts from abductees seem to confirm this. Apparently there's a set of criminal organizations based there.

Bedeekin

Moon Mafia?  :-D

When I 'visited' the moon it was absolutely bleak and monochrome. Same goes for other planets. Bleak.

Zagadka

Interesting... I have been on the Moon many years ago, it was all ice. Maybe it wasn't the Moon or our experiences differ because we visited different dimensions, other potential realities and times, etc. Kayode, I hope you are going to be able to project again before the due time, don't pay attention to the taser incident, though it's interesting.

Kayode

@astralcody....I also was expecting to see crater and the sort, which is why I reset destination-Moon 3 times.

@zareste...."...criminal organizations based ?...who knows if that is what I saw

@zagadka....heaven known why that location is my experience of the Moon. On the taser incident, there I had no control. The moment he tase-ed, my OBE session phased out - during which I heard him in my head mention 2,3 or 6 months. After which I woke up in my bed.