Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresco

Okay, so I tried for many years trying to go OBE through meditation and other tricks and flicks.  I had very limited success. One very short lucid dream and a few half OBE's.  I finally just gave up ion it because it was so time consuming.

So a few weeks ago I came across Kelly Howell's site and I decided to give it another try.
I'm glad I made that decision because I'm only 4 weeks into her tapes and I've already had 3 profound lucid dreams.

The way her tapes work is they are filled with subliminal message, so all you have to do is just listen to them and your subconscious mind will do the rest and bring forth your AP or LD.

Link: http://www.brainsync.com/

Lucid dreaming: http://www.brainsync.com/audio-store/subliminals/lucid-dreaming.html
Astral projection: http://www.brainsync.com/audio-store/subliminals/astral-travel.html

You dont even have to meditate to listen to them.  You can listen to them while surfing the web, watching TV....etc....etc.
Some of the tapes you can even listen to while driving.

I've had more success with LD in the last 4 weeks then I had the entire 8 years before that

Kree

Might try this as I just found it for free.  Though I don't see how it could help with conscious projection. The only times I've had success were when I was obsessed with ap and it staying in my subconsciousness made LDs possible so this should work like that.

Lumaza

Quote from: Fresco on September 10, 2018, 23:04:33
Okay, so I tried for many years trying to go OBE through meditation and other tricks and flicks.  I had very limited success. One very short lucid dream and a few half OBE's.  I finally just gave up ion it because it was so time consuming.

So a few weeks ago I came across Kelly Howell's site and I decided to give it another try.
I'm glad I made that decision because I'm only 4 weeks into her tapes and I've already had 3 profound lucid dreams.

The way her tapes work is they are filled with subliminal message, so all you have to do is just listen to them and your subconscious mind will do the rest and bring forth your AP or LD.

Link: http://www.brainsync.com/

Lucid dreaming: http://www.brainsync.com/audio-store/subliminals/lucid-dreaming.html
Astral projection: http://www.brainsync.com/audio-store/subliminals/astral-travel.html

You dont even have to meditate to listen to them.  You can listen to them while surfing the web, watching TV....etc....etc.
Some of the tapes you can even listen to while driving.

I've had more success with LD in the last 4 weeks then I had the entire 8 years before that
I can vouch for your comments above as well. Years ago when I first started my Journey's down this path, I too bought programs from Kelly Howe. The Brainsync lineup is very good. I then uploaded them to my MP3 player and use/d them often. I never noticed the subliminal messages, since they were well hidden in the Music, but they always seemed to "prime the pump" for me and very quickly as well.

Nowadays, she has many more new tracks.  She is still active in my email listings, which says a lot for her. The first thing I do on a Forum is to turn email notifications off. I don't like Spam mail and don't sign up for websites that ask my email anymore either, which means I don't sign up for websites anymore, lol, since all of them want a email address now. But Kelly's mail is always welcome.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Quote from: Kree on September 11, 2018, 01:56:11
Might try this as I just found it for free.  Though I don't see how it could help with conscious projection. The only times I've had success were when I was obsessed with ap and it staying in my subconsciousness made LDs possible so this should work like that.
They are very calming to the mind. They won't project "for" you though. They will just help set the stage, per se.  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Fresco

Quote from: Kree on September 11, 2018, 01:56:11
I don't see how it could help with conscious projection
Put it this way, last week I was surfing the web while listening to her AP tape, and I could feel the vibrations of an OBE coming on.  I didnt pop out though, but I feel an OBE should happen soon (maybe within the next month or two). You dont need to lie down or meditate for her audio to work.  Her website says you have to give it at least 4 to 6 weeks before you see results

Windwalker.

You said "Im four weeks into her tapes"........the link you post is for one dvd. Is that what you refer to or is there more material? Thanks!

Windwalker.

Nevermind. It shows more links for more mp3s after you load the first tape in your cart. It says "you may be interested in theses mp3s as well." There is one titled "Lucid dreaming" and one titled "Astral projection." Which one did you use/prefer? This could get expensive at ten bucks per mp3!

Lumaza

Quote from: Windwalker. on September 11, 2018, 02:45:52
Nevermind. It shows more links for more mp3s after you load the first tape in your cart. It says "you may be interested in theses mp3s as well." There is one titled "Lucid dreaming" and one titled "Astral projection." Which one did you use/prefer? This could get expensive at ten bucks per mp3!
There are many titles there. If you wish to go this route, just pick one that defines your goal.

Fresco

Quote from: Windwalker. on September 11, 2018, 02:45:52
I'm currently using both.  I'm also using Deep Insight.

You can use multiple tapes mdaily

Fresco

Quote from: Lumaza on September 11, 2018, 02:52:22
There are many titles there. If you wish to go this route, just pick one that defines your goal
Yes exactly.  Pick a bunch that suit your need.

For example Deep sleep and finding love isnt exactly at the top of my list right now, but it might be for others.

Also if you know how filesharing works you can find this stuff for free

Nameless

I also have a couple Kelly Howell mp3s. They do really do help. I don't normally need these but sometimes a boost is much appreciated. It's great to hear from someone who hasn't had success say they work. And her track record is great as Lumaza said above.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

baro-san

I dislike the idea of subliminal messages. I can't trust an unknown person to plug an unknown something into my subconscious. At the minimum they should give you a written transcript of the subliminal message. And ... you shouldn't listen to such tapes while driving !!!
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Fresco

Quote from: baro-san on September 11, 2018, 06:45:39
I dislike the idea of subliminal messages. I can't trust an unknown person to plug an unknown something into my subconscious. At the minimum they should give you a written transcript of the subliminal message. And ... you shouldn't listen to such tapes while driving !!!
You are already showing troll behaviour of someone who I dont like.

If you had clicked on the link you'd be able to quickly see what the subliminal messages are:

For example: http://www.brainsync.com/audio-store/subliminals/astral-travel.html

QuoteSubliminal Affirmations on this Program:

Infinite realities exist beyond the physical plane. The gateway to the inner world is always open to me.
   I already know how to travel freely through the inner planes.
   I am more than my body. I am a powerful spiritual being, a multidimensional being.
   I am always exploring the mystery and majesty that lies beyond the material plane. Only now I am more aware.
   I am willing to enjoy intensity of traveling through the other dimensions.
   Transferring awareness to my light body is as natural to me as breathing.
   Activating my energy body is natural and feels good.
   I remain calm and relaxed when vibrations begin.
   Exit-related distractions are natural, I stay calm, detached and just let them happen.
   Sensations of resonating at a higher vibrational frequency feel good. I stay calm and serene.
   The calmer I remain, the easier it is to separate.
   I allow the energies to expand and propel me where I want to go.
   I am aware at the exact moment to separate quickly, easily and effortlessly.
   Go! I say explore the universe. Expand awareness. Return with full memory.
   It is my destiny to embody full spiritual power. I am ready now.
   In higher dimensions phenomena is natural. I enjoy everything new and unusual.
   I insist on remembering my out of body experiences. I remember my journeys.
   I travel through many dimensions every night. Only now I am training my mind to focus and remember.
   The more I practice remembering, more memories return to me.
   Clear and powerful memories of all my non-physical experiences return to me. I am remembering well.
   While I am out of body, I become aware that I am out of body.
   I demand higher knowledge; I am willing to practice and learn.
   I Demand clarity. I Demand awareness. Apply my will to stay focused and in control.
   While I am out of body, I am forceful and clear with my commands. My thoughts and intentions take me where I want to go.
   I travel on the speed of thought and am propelled by the power of intention.
   Higher self guide me now! Bring us closer together. Show me what I need to know!
   I am eternally safe, immortal and indestructible.
   Confronting any challenge is easy. Obstacles dissolve when I use my power and insist on absolute truth.
   The more I practice remembering, the easier it is to remember.
   Clear memories of all my non-physical experiences return to me. I remember everything important to my spiritual evolution.
   I set the perfect time and place to practice.
   I know the perfect moment transfer awareness.
   It's natural to travel beyond the physical plane and remember. I let go and trust. Astral travel is fun and empowering.
   While I am dreaming I remember that I am dreaming.
   I become lucid and aware in my dreams.
   I separate quickly, smoothly and with ease.
   I return safely with full memory

And yes, you can drive perfectly fine on some of her tapes

Windwalker.

Im curious if youve ever listed to the Monroe wave 1 CD and how it stacks up against this subliminal Astral cd as far as actual obe results go? Also-i would be getting the mp3 file to stream by bluetooth. Do you think that would hurt quality? Thanks for the link! Looks promising. Especially by the positive reviews.

Fresco

Quote from: Windwalker. on September 11, 2018, 17:59:52
Im curious if youve ever listed to the Monroe wave 1 CD and how it stacks up against this subliminal Astral cd as far as actual obe results go? Also-i would be getting the mp3 file to stream by bluetooth. Do you think that would hurt quality? Thanks for the link! Looks promising. Especially by the positive reviews.
MP3 on bluetooth should work fine, so long as you're not using mono but stereo headphones for the subliminal tapes of course.
Dont use one of these: https://n4.sdlcdn.com/imgs/b/2/q/images_001-987b4.jpg

Monroe wave 1 CD I never got much use out of, but others swear by it.  To each their own

Windwalker.

Hey fresco!
How did u personally listen before you found results? Did u ONLY listen while web surfing or did you also listen as a meditation tool? How long from your first listen til u had ur first obe? Do u think it may have been because your intent was so high to have an obe that your intent is what gave you the experience vs. the tapes? Like say i order the mp3 and listen today. And im super psyched with hopes that they will work. Maybe it was my "super psyched-ness" that initiated the obe and not the tapes. Or do u attribute the tapes 100%? Ill give u my results as soon as i order and listen. I hope it increases the frequency of obes during "lull" times. Thanks! Latr.

Volgerle

I've used Brainsync amongst others for many years. I find them also well done and soothing and good for meditation or relaxation.

However I rarely did the subliminals and I think they did not work for me when I tried.

Lumaza

Quote from: Fresco on September 11, 2018, 16:06:37

If you had clicked on the link you'd be able to quickly see what the subliminal messages are:

For example: http://www.brainsync.com/audio-store/subliminals/astral-travel.html

Careful there! Baro-san is only giving you his opinion. He is very intelligent and does not make hasty decisions. He is right though about mindlessly opening yourself up to subliminal messages. We get enough of them daily now as it is.

I trust Kelly's programs. I listened to a video she made years ago where she shared her personal intents. Last night I found that the four pack that I purchased from her years ago did not have subliminal messages in it, like Volgerle mentioned. One of them used a ocean setting of crashing waves though.

People say the same thing about "texting" and driving as well. Your focus should stay 100% on driving. Binaural Beats are made to kind of scramble your focus. One frequency works on one ear, another on the other, creating a third in the middle. It's all about relaxing and tuning out/turning off. That's the opposite of what you want to do while driving.  

Fresco

Quote from: Windwalker. on September 11, 2018, 21:29:55
Hey fresco!
How did u personally listen before you found results? Did u ONLY listen while web surfing or did you also listen as a meditation tool?
I listen to them while driving, while watching TV, while surfing the web and sometimes when I'm lying in bed

How long from your first listen til u had ur first obe?
Between 2 and 3 weeks.  Dont force it, just let it happen

Do u think it may have been because your intent was so high to have an obe that your intent is what gave you the experience vs. the tapes?
No, not really

And im super psyched with hopes that they will work. Maybe it was my "super psyched-ness" that initiated the obe and not the tapes. Or do u attribute the tapes 100%?
I attribute the tapes 100%

Fresco

Quote from: Lumaza on September 11, 2018, 22:57:49
 People say the same thing about "texting" and driving as well. Your focus should stay 100% on driving. Binaural Beats are made to kind of scramble your focus. One frequency works on one ear, another on the other, creating a third in the middle. It's all about relaxing and tuning out/turning off. That's the opposite of what you want to do while driving
If you look at Howell's website some of her tapes are OK for driving, some are not:

http://www.brainsync.com/audio-store/subliminals.html

QuoteTrack One can be listened to anywhere, anytime and often! You can listen while you work, play, exercise or drive. Even though you can't consciously "hear" the subliminal messages, they are received by your subconscious where they run in the background of your mind to bring about desired change

Lumaza

Quote from: Fresco on September 12, 2018, 00:29:14

I attribute the tapes 100%

You mean the fact that you have been a member here since February 2010 and have over 500 posts here on this very Forum, has nothing to do with it?  :?

baro-san

Quote from: Fresco on September 11, 2018, 16:06:37

You seem to lack manners, so I'll avoid replying to you.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Fresco

Fresco

Quote from: Lumaza on September 12, 2018, 02:36:18
You mean the fact that you have been a member here since February 2010 and have over 500 posts here on this very Forum, has nothing to do with it?  :?
I think you misunderstand.

I had a spontaneous OBE 15 years ago while in the hospital. I tried to replicate it with (with very little success) until recently.
I then discovered Howell's tapes until 4 weeks ago and I had a bunch of LD's since then

Fresco

Quote from: Lumaza on September 12, 2018, 02:36:18
Nope, exactly.

I tried to LD and AP for many years, I only got halfway.
Then I tried Howell's tapes and it opened up a new window for me