Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

Quote from: Fresco on September 22, 2018, 23:23:42
I had another LD last night.  Very short though, maybe 1 or 2 seconds.
I gotta find a way to make these things last longer   :|
Try to "ground yourself there". Start simple, with just reaching out and trying to touch something in your vicinity. I can maintain a lengthy LD by first, not trying to change the "scenario" at hand and then next, taking in the entire scene that has revealed itself to me. I try to be aware of everything I can see or sense, by "passively" observing everything.

William Buhlman says to "demand" CLARITY NOW or AWARENESS NOW. It seems to works for many people as well.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Fresco

Quote from: Lumaza on September 23, 2018, 02:15:20
  William Buhlman says to "demand" CLARITY NOW or AWARENESS NOW. It seems to works for many people as well
Thats a good one. I'll try that

Fresco

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!  I finally did it.  I had a about a 2 to 3 minute OBE astral projection this morning around 4am.
Here are my details:

Around 4am or so I realized I was dreaming.
I used the rollover  technique to go OBE.
I then moved outside my bedroom downstairs to a street (I live in a condo building).
I literally moved through people.
I also moved right through a garbage can and a few walls.
And after about 3 minutes I unfortunately snapped back into my body.

I have a few concerns though.  I didnt recognize the street I was on, plus the street was very crowded for 4am in the morning.
What does that mean??  Was I not near my home??

SCHMUSTIN

Quote from: Fresco on October 25, 2018, 18:44:41
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!  I finally did it.  I had a about a 2 to 3 minute OBE astral projection this morning around 4am.
Here are my details:

Around 4am or so I realized I was dreaming.
I used the rollover  technique to go OBE.
I then moved outside my bedroom downstairs to a street (I live in a condo building).
I literally moved through people.
I also moved right through a garbage can and a few walls.
And after about 3 minutes I unfortunately snapped back into my body.

I have a few concerns though.  I didnt recognize the street I was on, plus the street was very crowded for 4am in the morning.
What does that mean??  Was I not near my home??

Congratulations...

Please keep in mind I am not an experienced member and hopefully an more experienced member will chime in but is sound like you r focus was all over the place.
Not knowing the street your on and how crowded the street was. Could have been getting you to passively observe the situation and look at things in greater detail?

Either way good job.... Look forward to when its my turn LOL.

EscapeVelocity

Likewise, congratulations!

Moving from your condo and into the street where you encountered excess people and uncertainty as to your whereabouts is an indication of the subtle confusions that can appear; we call many of these 'overlays' and they may contain subconscious expectations, desires and even stray thoughts. These questions are fine to notice and make sure you take time to write down as much detail as you can remember; this will serve to strengthen your NP personality and its cognitive skill set. Just don't get hung up on expecting to figure out all the answers every time.

This is where we start to leave behind our PR senses and consider what new senses need to be developed:

-Did you perceive any difference in how you were 'seeing'? Because you weren't using your PR eyes.
-Did you perceive how you were moving? Because you weren't using your PR legs.
-Was the environment in full color or was it something else? Was it foggy or clear?
-Was, and if so how, your cognitive/thinking ability affected within this environment?
-What did it feel like to move through people and objects?

Well done in keeping your emotional balance and focus! Who would have thought moving through a garbage can could be SO exciting!? Lol

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Fresco

So I had another AP 3 nights ago.  This time I saw what looked like aliens.
They didnt look quite human.  They were much shorter and had large ears.

Is it normal to see ET's when AP'ing??

Windwalker.

Hey fresco!
Just wanted to check in to see if Howells AP tape is continuing to give you success? Do you attribute all your success solely to Howells tapes? Latr!

Fresco

Quote from: Windwalker. on November 06, 2018, 17:36:45
Hey fresco!
Just wanted to check in to see if Howells AP tape is continuing to give you success? Do you attribute all your success solely to Howells tapes? Latr!
I attribute it 100% to her tapes.

My AP's seem to come in bunches.  I'll go a week or 2 with nothing, and then I'll get a few days in a row where they show up out of nowhere

Fresco

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on October 26, 2018, 04:04:40
-Did you perceive any difference in how you were 'seeing'? Because you weren't using your PR eyes
No, it was normal vision for me.  I didnt get the 360 degree vision that other AP'ers talk about

-Did you perceive how you were moving? Because you weren't using your PR legs
IIRC I was just walking normally on my 2 legs

-Was the environment in full color or was it something else? Was it foggy or clear?
It was night outside and dark.  No fog

-Was, and if so how, your cognitive/thinking ability affected within this environment?
Not as far as I can recall

-What did it feel like to move through people and objects?
Didnt feel like anything out of the ordinary.  I just did it

Nameless

Hey Fresco, I'm nowhere as good as EV or Lumaza or some of the others at explaining things but here goes. EscapeVelocity is very good at asking the right questions. Your replies to those in your last post are very telling.

Normal ability to walk, normal vision and mental clarity. That's great, really great! While you didn't get 360 vision, or instant transference from one place to another what you did get was full immersion exactly as you already understand it. No fog, wow, most would have had a much more vague experience. Now you know what it is like to fully merge. Once you experience all that other stuff you'll likely have little trouble fully merging with that as well.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

EscapeVelocity

Hey Fresco,

You wrote that you 'realized you were dreaming'.

Was that while you were still within a dream and you 'rolled out' from there? Or did you end the dream and lay there in Mind Awake/Body Asleep mode with no visuals present...and then rolled out from there?
                                                          -O. Wilde

Fresco

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on November 10, 2018, 02:08:59
Hey Fresco,

You wrote that you 'realized you were dreaming'.

Was that while you were still within a dream and you 'rolled out' from there? Or did you end the dream and lay there in Mind Awake/Body Asleep mode with no visuals present...and then rolled out from there?
No, I realized I was dreaming while I was still lying in my bed.
I then used the roll-out technique, crawled out of my window and started walking down the street.
None of the people on the street I was walking on recognized that I was there.  I felt like I was invisible to them

Windwalker.

Ive been in a lull period for the past month so i figured id give Howells mp3 a try. I listened to the waves while visualising i was on a beach for two hours. Last night i had one of my most vivid obes ever. The vibrancy was incredible. Im not ready to 100% attribute it to Howells mp3 because my normal pattern is having a slow lull month then 2-3 events per week for a few weeks. But at the same time i am definitely gonna continue using and testing the tape. Thanks Fresco!

Fresco

Quote from: Windwalker. on November 26, 2018, 16:12:13
Ive been in a lull period for the past month so i figured id give Howells mp3 a try. I listened to the waves while visualising i was on a beach for two hours. Last night i had one of my most vivid obes ever. The vibrancy was incredible. Im not ready to 100% attribute it to Howells mp3 because my normal pattern is having a slow lull month then 2-3 events per week for a few weeks. But at the same time i am definitely gonna continue using and testing the tape. Thanks Fresco!
Thats awesome WW!!!!  I'm super happy for you :-)

I plan on using the tapes for the rest of my life because they say the more you use them the more frequent your OBE's will become.

BTW are you using Howell's AP tapes or her LD tapes?? (or both)??
I only listen to her AP tapes now, they seem to work better

Windwalker.

Quote from: Fresco on November 28, 2018, 01:23:09
Thats awesome WW!!!!  I'm super happy for you :-)

I plan on using the tapes for the rest of my life because they say the more you use them the more frequent your OBE's will become.

BTW are you using Howell's AP tapes or her LD tapes?? (or both)??
I only listen to her AP tapes now, they seem to work better

I only downloaded the "astral listen with headphones" that has ocean waves and supposedly "theta" inducing binaural beats. My obes dont consist of me becoming lucid during a dream so i didnt get any other tapes besides the "astral" inducing tape. Im curious how often you listen and WHEN ie do you listen before you crash with headphones and fall asleep to the tapes? Or only in your car during the day? Do you listen EVERY day or.....? Three times a day? Please lemme know your precise regime. I listened one time and had one of the clearest obes yet. But again, im not ready to attribute that solely to the tape because my normal pattern is a one month lull then a bunch in a row for a few weeks then back to the lull. Yet it at least seems to be very promising. I laid it on to a friend who is having issues projecting so we ll see how that goes. Thanks man!

Fresco

Quote from: Windwalker. on November 28, 2018, 17:11:49
I only downloaded the "astral listen with headphones" that has ocean waves and supposedly "theta" inducing binaural beats. My obes dont consist of me becoming lucid during a dream so i didnt get any other tapes besides the "astral" inducing tape. Im curious how often you listen and WHEN ie do you listen before you crash with headphones and fall asleep to the tapes? Or only in your car during the day? Do you listen EVERY day or.....? Three times a day?
I listen to the AP "every hour" tape once or twice a day. Every day!!
I listen to the AP headphone tape just before I go to sleep for 30 minutes every night.  There's no set rule to this, go with whatever works for you, uif you need to listen more then do so, if you need to cut back and listen less, then do so

Quote from: Windwalker. on November 28, 2018, 17:11:49
I listened one time and had one of the clearest obes yet. But again, im not ready to attribute that solely to the tape because my normal pattern is a one month lull then a bunch in a row for a few weeks then back to the lull. Yet it at least seems to be very promising. I laid it on to a friend who is having issues projecting so we ll see how that goes. Thanks man!
I can almost guarantee you that 1 OBE you had can be attributed to her tapes, but you might think otherwise.

Why dont you have your friend post here on this forum and lets us know how well he does on Howell's tapes??

Fresco

So the OBE's and AP's have now completely stopped for the last couple of weeks or so.
Does anyone know why that is??

Nameless

I have a theory it has to do with earth energies. Those energies fluctuate and flow at their own discretion. Or maybe your higher self wants you to take a break and focus on more physical things for the time being.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Fresco

@Windwalker how many OBE's have you had since you tried the tapes I recommended to you??

Windwalker.

I havent listen to the tape in awhile but thanks for reminding me. I have found that certain techniques burn out after awhile so it is best to revisit them later. My every nite technique continues to be simply focusing on the sleep/wake line at each awakening during the night and as I fall asleep. I will go 2-3 weeks tops with zero activity and then have 1-2 weeks of almost nightly activity. It changes. Two years ago it was like clockwork. 3-4 events per week. Then it petered out. The longest I have gone with zero activity has been like 23 days. Then I think "excrement.....its gone".......then boom Ill have like 4 events in a row. I did a simple technique: As I doze off to sleep: "100.....I now experience vibrations that segue to an obe...99.....repeat phrase.....98.....repeat phrase......97.....etc. That worked for five nites in a row and then it petered out to nothing so I stopped the technique. Maybe it was just coincidence? Maybe I would have had five events anyway without the phrase? Regardless.....I continue to have obes by switching up techniques but mostly by focusing on the sleep/wake line. Latr!

Fresco

Quote from: Windwalker. on August 07, 2019, 15:47:33
I havent listen to the tape in awhile but thanks for reminding me. I have found that certain techniques burn out after awhile so it is best to revisit them later. My every nite technique continues to be simply focusing on the sleep/wake line at each awakening during the night and as I fall asleep. I will go 2-3 weeks tops with zero activity and then have 1-2 weeks of almost nightly activity. It changes. Two years ago it was like clockwork. 3-4 events per week. Then it petered out. The longest I have gone with zero activity has been like 23 days. Then I think "excrement.....its gone".......then boom Ill have like 4 events in a row. I did a simple technique: As I doze off to sleep: "100.....I now experience vibrations that segue to an obe...99.....repeat phrase.....98.....repeat phrase......97.....etc. That worked for five nites in a row and then it petered out to nothing so I stopped the technique. Maybe it was just coincidence? Maybe I would have had five events anyway without the phrase? Regardless.....I continue to have obes by switching up techniques but mostly by focusing on the sleep/wake line. Latr!
No offence WW, but you didnt answer my question.  Did the tapes specifically induce any OBE's in you?

Windwalker.

No offense taken bro but I made it clear in previous posts that yes the tape worked immediately-first night-for me. I am just not entirely sure if that can be attributed to the tape or not because I have also listened for a couple days with zero results. The first day I listened I had obes that night. But maybe I would have any ways or maybe it was just my “hopes” and thoughts of the tape working that inspired the obes. The only sure fire technique that inspires frequency of events is focusing on the sleep wake line.....for me. Yet I will revisit the tape and see what happens. I had a mind blowing experience last night. A very long one with a false awakening. I am astonished how great some peoples memory are after their obe because mine isnt near as great as theirs. I find that I am always excited and end up running around and delving into maybe to many things. I need to focus on 1 intent at a time. Anyway....thanks again for the heads up. When I can give it time I will surely let you know if the tape works same day again. I will wait until I am in a dry spell. On that note, how is it working for you? Have you tried comparing using the tape vs. not using the tape lately? What does your evidence show?

Fresco

Quote from: Windwalker. on August 12, 2019, 17:46:24
No offense taken bro but I made it clear in previous posts that yes the tape worked immediately-first night-for me. I am just not entirely sure if that can be attributed to the tape or not because I have also listened for a couple days with zero results. The first day I listened I had obes that night. But maybe I would have any ways or maybe it was just my "hopes" and thoughts of the tape working that inspired the obes. The only sure fire technique that inspires frequency of events is focusing on the sleep wake line.....for me. Yet I will revisit the tape and see what happens. I had a mind blowing experience last night. A very long one with a false awakening. I am astonished how great some peoples memory are after their obe because mine isnt near as great as theirs. I find that I am always excited and end up running around and delving into maybe to many things. I need to focus on 1 intent at a time. Anyway....thanks again for the heads up. When I can give it time I will surely let you know if the tape works same day again. I will wait until I am in a dry spell. On that note, how is it working for you? Have you tried comparing using the tape vs. not using the tape lately? What does your evidence show?
Thats great to hear that its probably working for you.  I too had a couple of OBE's followed by a long dry spell.
I'm not sure why that is, but I attribute the tapes 100% to my 3 OBE's.
Without the tapes I would never had a quick OBE like I did (I think it was within 2 or 3 nights of listening)

EscapeVelocity

WW-
Forgive me for being lousy at doing quotes. But you said- "I find that I am always excited and end up running around delving into maybe too many things. I need to focus on 1 intent at a time."

That is an excellent insight and possibly EXACTLY the lesson you needed to take from that particular experience. Three key points that you realized: You were too excited, you ran around (without proper intent) and delved into (or got distracted by) too many things. Your insight about INTENT sums it up! Early on you have to stick with just one intent.

This insight may require two or three more experiences to fully incorporate into your understanding but it is key. This is a big early and very fundamental understanding to what is going on. So, actually this becomes a very transformative experience! Nicely done! Next time work to stay calm and recognize what the simulation is asking of you; excitement and distraction are very significant obstacles at this time. There is a task and you need to first recognize it and then complete it. This teaches an aspect of single-mindedness. This is one place where you truly recognize that teaching is occurring.

I definitely know just how frustrating it feels right now...because I was there just several years ago...this is a form of learning that forces you to consider vastly different perspectives on encountering new knowledge and just how you may have to deal with it.

I am like you in that my best technique is to focus on and remain aware of that sleep/wake line, wherever in my nighttime I may find it; so that teaches a form of discipline in and of itself. Part of this learning does require that we try different techniques, so remain open to that.

You likely will hit dryspells, but there are different reasons for that; sometimes experiences need time to percolate. Journal everything and re-read every few months to discover the patterns; some of this can take weeks, months or even years to unfold. It's actually quite a beautiful process once we open ourselves to it! If you wanted an adventure...this is it!

EV
                                                          -O. Wilde

Tongo

anyone had anymore experiences with these brainsync mp3's the OP talked about? am tempted to get one myself I mean its worth a shot but also am concerned another poster said there was no subliminal messages in them!??! this is a con you mean or?! maybe I'm misunderstanding but what they said is on the first page:

Quote from: Lumaza on September 11, 2018, 22:57:49
Last night I found that the four pack that I purchased from her years ago did not have subliminal messages in it, like Volgerle mentioned. One of them used a ocean setting of crashing waves though.