Weird night after a long "break"!

Previous topic - Next topic

willowthewisp

I haven't been practicing or trying to AP for several months now (work is taking all my time and sucking the energy out of me!), but i kept thinking about it daily, and i knew one day I'll get back to it. During this period i tried projecting a few times and always ended up asleep ....

Last night i felt i was "in the right mood" to give it a try. It was very quiet, and i had a weird feeling of lightness. I laid down and cleared my head as i used to. In what felt like a few seconds, i had already lost sense of my body, i felt like going deeper inside ... Next thing i know, i get this intense feeling of being pulled up! (I'm not sure if i blacked out before that or not, my perception of time was kind of distorted).
It was the first time i ever sensed something that intense while trying to project! It usually takes me some time to relax my body ans clear my mind; i have "reached" the vibrations a few times but i was never able to get through them, whether it was excitement or fear i can't tell, maybe a mixture of both. Weird thing is, last night there were no vibrations, and the whole process seemed so quick!

So, i feel I'm being pulled up, in my mind I'm so sure i separated from my body! I'm also sure i was completely conscient of everything happening to me! But as i was being pulled up, i opened my eyes (i was so sure I'd be looking down on my body or something...). Unfortunately, i see myself lying down, through my physical eyes. I try getting up, nothing! No matter how hard i tried i couldn't even move a finger! I remembered reading about that, i tried not to panic as i heard it would make things worse. After 10min or so of me trying to move my body, i decided to relax and concentrate on my finger, trying to move it inch by inch... I finally got loose, I'm not sure if relaxing and concentrating was the cause, i was just glad to be moving again!

I'd really like to hear your thoughts on what happened with me. I can still remember the ascension feeling, i have never felt something that intense in my whole life! ... Willow

Lionheart

I know this won't make sense, but don't try to leave your body, just let it happen. This came from another site, it basically says everything you need to know.
"The key to Phasing is the just let the experience flow. You need to allow yourself to become it, as opposed to trying to go to it, or point to it, with some kind of "method". Just lay back and simply become it" When you Phase you cause a 180 degree shift between non-physical and physical. I am pretty sure these are the words of Frank Kepple.

Mr.PumperNickle

The reason you could not move was because you where in sleep paralysis. As you may know, it's a quite normal thing to experience. As for opening you eyes, NEVER open your physical ones. Simply command for astral vision.
So close but so far to projecting. It'll come one day, i'll just have to wait.

SirMike

You won't always get vibrations, like when you sleep you won't always wake up on the left side of the bed, same thing with APing (lol)