Astral projection and third eye

Previous topic - Next topic

Tantalord

A have a question that is bothering me.In order to achieve astral projection is it necessary for a person to have his Third Eye 'open' or it does not matter?Also does the chakras have to be balanced in order to project?
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide

vanos

I believe not. It all depends on your mind and your mind only. At least in theory.

Chakra work is something that you either subscribe to or not.  If you do, then it will work for you. However, there are people who consciously project without doing any actual energy work as such.

So the answer is no, except for being in the right frame of mind (easier said than done), nothing is strictly necessary in order to change your focus of consciousness.
Off course, most people have some sort of believe or a technique or something to help them get there.

Battousai

It varies with people i think...

My third eye opened after my first experience with the vibes.. i just kinda went with it using the look out ur minds eye technique and ye ull know when it happens :)

dark_dreams

its not necessary all the time but in some astral projecion techniques it is :)

Selski

Quote from: TantalordIn order to achieve astral projection is it necessary for a person to have his Third Eye 'open' or it does not matter?

It doesn't matter.

Quote from: TantalordAlso does the chakras have to be balanced in order to project?

No.

(in my opinion)

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.