Astral projection at school?

Previous topic - Next topic

Crocodilian123

Everyday I feel so bored and tired at school, it's awful. Could astral projection theoretically be done in class to escape the awfulness of school?

Kzaal

It's possible.
As long as you can focus enough... You will lose focus very easily with the teacher and people talking all around you.
Not only that but the time required for astral projecting even for the people used to it will take you a really long time, 1h30 - 2hrs even 3hours is very minimal for getting in the focus zone...
Besides... school ain't a funny place unless you're studying for your profession. I'd just tell you to try and focus on your class instead of daydreaming.
Astral Projection is more for personal development and creativity & spirituality than "Entertainment".

I don't know, try it if you can, I have no idea how you'll be able to silence all the voices around you in your classes tho, and all the people dropping stuff on the ground etc...

Stay focused in your classes, get good grades, get your diploma then you'll have all the time you want to attempt projection, or do it on your weekends.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

fowlskins

make the most of school now
if you cant hack the bordom of school you will never make it through the mundaneness of getting up and going to work in a souless job you dont really like for the rest of your days
think of what you love and try to work towards a job around it,if you love doing something its not really work
people dont lie when they say school is the best days of your life
enjoy it now life hasnt even begun bonking with you just yet lol

Crocodilian123

Thanks guys. I'll just try astral projection at home instead.

ThaomasOfGrey

I don't think there is anything wrong with using AP for entertainment. Projection at will in the middle of a class room is no easy thing but I believe it is possible to achieve without meditating for hours.

I want to maximize the experiences I have like yourself. I believe our "purpose" is to experience. Having to spend hours meditating isnt conducive so you can join my quest for another way :)

Some athletes can achieve a non physical focus and astral project spontaneously through something called Flow State. I have already begun practicing this and it shows potential. The concept is to let your subconscious take over control of your actions and it is good training for AP.

Szaxx

You need to stay in the lesson if being taught. In a free time slot where you don't have a lesson, projecting is fun.
It's trusting your friends that matters. Pranksters are fun when its not you on the other end.
I was fortunate in not being pranked. Lol
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

desert-rat

Dic k Sutphen has stated that in a past life he was in prison(1800s some where )    . He used a.p. as a form of temp. escape . If you are setting in a class room and are unresponsive others may think you have a med. problem .