Afterlife visit to a deceased friend

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigre

Last night, when I felt myself going OB, I asked to see a deceased friend who commited suicide on april this year. He had problems with his woman to the point of living a very toxic relationship after their first separation. I've been trying to have contact with him a long time ago.

I had a very brief experience once, when I saw him on a bus seat, it was like a toy figure of him, I asked him how he was and I could clearly hear and recognise instantly his own voice when he answered me: "If I knew, I wouldn't have abandoned my body".

Last night, I felt myself travelling blind in total darkness a long distance after calling for him, and at one moment I could feel cold, very cold. I asked for help. First for an arcangel and then for a guide since no angel showed up. Suddenly I felt a hug on my back and my body felt warmer, she whispered her name softly in my ear, "Eugenia". I felt much better and protected. Then I could open my eyes which were closed the whole trip.

She took me to a colonial house. When we got there she said she had a child. I felt very sexualy attracted to her, I was fighting to control this. Then she started rubbing me and teasing me, she was eager for this and at that moment I remembered sometimes demons/negs take these erotic figures to deceive dreamers and steal their energy, so I desisted my impulses and asked her to take me where my friend was. She said he is right here.

When I saw him he looked terrible, exhausted, disarranged, uncombed and with a three week beard, really messed up. I was floating in front of him, he was sitting indian style or crouched down in a second story colonial balcony with red tiles (floor) and black bars in front of him. There were others like him in his same situation in the same balcony. He said "You've been looking for me, What are you doing here?,". I took his hand and it was very cold. I asked him why did he commited suicide, why did he do such crazy, demential, hallucination, (someone said this word I just repeated it to him, no idea why since it is out of context). I said these words with a very firm intention and a strong emphasis. He said it was for another girl. He said nothing happened, that she was a teaser. Blond and had something to do with an election. I told him I see Soledad sometimes (her ex) at the gym in front of my parents house. He didn't seem happy to hear this.

Something in that place gave me the creeps. I knew I couldn't stay long. I was thinking this all the time. I could feel false comebacks to my body but I still stayed there speaking to my friend.

Then, when I say goodbye to him, I fly away and find myself in a park. Another woman shows up here and she tried to hold me back. She was of low stature and about 45 years old with tainted hair. I appologize to her and say there is no way I stayed there, and I leave the place. I felt I couldn't trust anyone there. Then when I felt I was back I appeared in another park, with some children playing there. The second time I woke up and got back to my body, with some difficulty I might add. I felt good to be back. It was 3 AM.

Szaxx

Do you have much experience with the NP?
There's something you've missed here.
His general state may have been how you'd expect it to be. If this is true then the experience may have been a shadow image from this expectation.
If you were open to whatever was his environment, then he's most likely in a transitional environment. The presence of others suggests this but it too can be from expectation as this manifests.
Try again and find out how he's feeling inside by wanting to know for yourself. This can be done with a thought of wanting to know the truth. It's telepathy and the received info should be clearly understood if you can do this.
If not ask some questions about what's making him miserable, he needs to address this to break free. A self realization is all that's required and the rest will be taken care of by others.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Tigre

Thanks for your reply  Szaxx. I'm new to these type of experiences. I've been having spontaneous projections for four months now. I'm from Argentina.

What is the NP? I also tried making contact with a cousin who died from cancer on june and I appeared in an elevator which went up and led me to a hospital where other people were waiting. Something about these places creep me out and all the time I'm trying to escape, the reason why I can't seize the experience. When a nurse came to look for me apparently to take me to him I just flied away scared.

Could you please give me your advice to keep my mind focused and calm?

obe4life

Hi Tigre,
The NP refers to the "Non Physical" environment. And for being scared when in a place like a hospital or a house ...etc, I think you need to read Robert Monroe's "Far journeys" in which he went to the NP many times, visiting deceased relatives and friends, describing the experience in full detail. You will find that there's Nothing to be scared of!

Tigre

I've read Monroe's first book, "Journeys out of the body". I'll take a look to that one you mention as soon as I get a chance. Thanks obe4life!

obe4life

You're welcome :)  in "Far journeys" you will find that Robert Monroe went through many unpleasant environments but he managed to control his fears and continued to explore more of the nonphysical, tell the point he felt the need to write his third and last book of the trilogy "The ultimate journey".
Good luck!