astral projection protection

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

I heard you could use salt will it keep demons away and how long will the salt protection last

Szaxx

The people who sell salt will tell you anything to make you buy it lol.
Be strong in mindedness and radiating loving feelings will keep you safer than anything physical.
Fear is your enemy, its this alone that's the biggest problem.
What you think can manifest so thinking about a demon in the shadows...
You get the picture.
If there's shadows, think about lighting them up with a thought.
They dissapear and all's well.
MINDSET is important, not those superstitions from ages past. A clear head free of fear will yield positive results.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Micael

Also don't get the idea that thinking about the most gruesome thing will manifest it right away, this is not necessarly true. The same way that thinking about something completely wonderful and angelic will not immediatly manifest it. That is to say you don't need to worry this so much that instead you start to obsessively fear... fear itself.  :-D

What happens is whatever you think and whatever is in your subconscious shapes your experience and your perception much faster than it does in physical, yes sometimes almost instantaneous but me personally I never manifested anything horrid or wonderful just because a split second thought crossed my mind, these things seem to require a certain energy behind them. Relax and go have a good experience, unless you're generally very fearful almost to the point of panic or paranoia you'll be fine.
Certain things you just gotta know to experience. Certain things you just gotta experience to know.

Loosh

Quote from: Micael on May 28, 2014, 15:12:25
Also don't get the idea that thinking about the most gruesome thing will manifest it right away, this is not necessarly true. The same way that thinking about something completely wonderful and angelic will not immediatly manifest it. That is to say you don't need to worry this so much that instead you start to obsessively fear... fear itself.  :-D

What happens is whatever you think and whatever is in your subconscious shapes your experience and your perception much faster than it does in physical, yes sometimes almost instantaneous but me personally I never manifested anything horrid or wonderful just because a split second thought crossed my mind, these things seem to require a certain energy behind them. Relax and go have a good experience, unless you're generally very fearful almost to the point of panic or paranoia you'll be fine.

Thank goodness. I have been concerned about that, I mean your mind runs so fast that sometimes you can't keep a hold of all your thoughts. Which is very disturbing, using telepathy in np, because now these other beings are going to hear some crazy stuff going on in my head! I can keep my mouth shut very easily, but my brain? Lol going to be tricky......

Loosh

Quote from: Szaxx on May 28, 2014, 14:08:21

If there's shadows, think about lighting them up with a thought.

Ooooh good one! (*must remember*)

Astralzombie

You might surprise yourself at what you are are actually capable of seeing or facing down. The only fear you need to worry about having under control is the fear of succeeding and then having your whole perception of reality tossed away in a single instance. It's the very meaning of opening pandora's box.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Xanth

Sounds like someone has been watching too much Supernatural.  ;)

The best way to keep "negative" things from you is to simply be a positive individual.  Don't allow negativity into your life, in any way, shape or form.