Astral Projection Real Time Zone?

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkChakra

So I have a question about this. Now correct me if I'm wrong about the following:
-Astral Projection is in a real world(not a dream)
-You cannot see the real world when you projected
-The closest to the real world is Real Time Zone but its not the same

I wanted to Astral Project in order to know whether consciousness survives death but if RTZ is not the real world, how can I test it? I want to test it by taking out a random card out of the pack, not looking at it, APing and seeing that card. If it matches then AP is real and in real world. But if RTZ is not like the real world then how can I know my consciousness left my body and its not a hallucination?

Szaxx

Hi,
The RTZ is the nearest representation of the.physical. If you can enter this world with no emotion playing in your mind then its an exact copy. Thoughts and especially emotions cause reality fluctuations which merge it with another so some changes are apparent. There is also other things that can effect what you observe. Expecting to see fluctuations will create them in most cases. Intend on seeing an exact physical copy in a place where people don't visit or think about these fluctuations are not present in my experiences.
It's early days as to what causes these fluctuations but emotions do.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.