Astral Projection Through Meditation

Previous topic - Next topic

mooncresentgirl

What are the steps to achieving astral projection through meditation?

Xanth

You meditate...
You forget about this physical reality...

That's about it really.

Anytime you're sitting down to consciously project... you're doing projection through meditation.

Do you see now why I always say that meditation is probably the most important thing you could learn if you wish to project?  :)

It takes a lifetime to learn, and a lifetime to master.  By the time you're dead, you should have it figured out.  LoL

djed

Quote from: Xanth on November 10, 2012, 13:53:23
You meditate...
You forget about this physical reality...

That's about it really.

Anytime you're sitting down to consciously project... you're doing projection through meditation.

Do you see now why I always say that meditation is probably the most important thing you could learn if you wish to project?  :)

It takes a lifetime to learn, and a lifetime to master.  By the time you're dead, you should have it figured out.  LoL
Yes I agree with Xanth in this but I sympathize with Moon's question. One wants to be given a technique "how to".
I used a TM mantra for about four years and began spontaneously to 'project / out-of-body'. Since stopping meditating I have stopped projecting /OOB.
One of the non-mantra 'techniques' I found to be good, is first concentrating innocently on your breathing and naturally get deeper into meditation.
Cheers djed  :-)
I have a dream, a song to sing...d~ d~ d~

Lionheart

Quote from: mooncresentgirl on November 10, 2012, 12:55:04
Relax, begin to Meditate, shift your focus from Physical to Non Physical and let what happens happen!  :-)

I have to put an edit here, because this is the most important part. ALLOW what happens to happen. Many times when something starts to happen, people will either freak out or get excited. You need to ALLOW this new focus complete 100% freedom. Just like you are observing a screen of a Movie. Once you feel comfortable that it has fully developed, then and only then do you attempt to join it.

Xanth

Quote from: djed on November 11, 2012, 00:34:16
Yes I agree with Xanth in this but I sympathize with Moon's question. One wants to be given a technique "how to".
That's really the point though... there is no "technique" to it other than "allowing everything to be as it is". 
I know it's easier to simply type that than understand it, but once you do understand it things become just as easy.

Figure out how to allow everything to be as it is.

The ironic part is that once you REALLY figure that out... you'll probably not want to do astral projection anymore.  LoL

Barnowl

Just out of interest, could one use 'Chi', visualize near your 3rd eye, and project that way?
Please 'Like Us' on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/YourSpiritualSuccess

Please 'Subscribe' on Youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/doddy23

Xanth

Quote from: Barnowl on November 14, 2012, 17:45:37
Just out of interest, could one use 'Chi', visualize near your 3rd eye, and project that way?
What you're asking is, "can I focus my Intent towards the center of my forehead to project"... and the answer is yes, definitely.
You can use, literally, whatever metaphors you choose to use... whatever assists in removing your awareness from everything physical will work brilliantly.

See?  There's really no mystical secret to project... you just need to ignore everything physical, and your first step should be to learning to meditate. 

indian

Quote from: mooncresentgirl on November 10, 2012, 12:55:04

First explain what you mean by "Meditaton"? everyone has different definition of meditation.. what kind of meditation technique you are using?

Astralsuzy

Quote from: indian on November 15, 2012, 04:17:09
First explain what you mean by "Meditaton"? everyone has different definition of meditation.. what kind of meditation technique you are using?
I breathe in and out.  This morning I was breathing in and out.  I did not get any ap signs.  I got nothing.  I thought I am going to get out of my body and I did.  It was amazing.  I quickly got out of myself and then I was flying but I was flying too fast and I did not like it.  Unfortunately I woke up.  I know I am off topic but I wanted to mention it.  I have been thinking about it today.  I am not able to talk about it to anyone else.  Does anyone else do that or is it just me?

Xanth

And what are you doing when you're breathing in and out?   Anything specific?   Or are you simply breathing?

Astralsuzy

I just breathe in and out.  I do not do anything else.  It does not always work.

M4RT1N

Quote from: Astralsuzy on November 15, 2012, 14:33:12
I just breathe in and out.  I do not do anything else.  It does not always work.

you should breathe in and out 50 times or until you are completely relaxed so inhale 1 exhale 2 after you're completely relaxed count 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 - 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 - 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 - 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 - 5 6 7 8 9 10 - 10 9 8 7 6 5 etc. and only count on the exhale so you are not focusing on your physical body.

Xanth

Quote from: Astralsuzy on November 15, 2012, 14:33:12
Then not much is going to happen.   :-)

Just like binaural beats if you just sit there listening to them nothing will happen.   You actually have to DO something.   Like what Martin suggests.   Or even focus upon your breath, feel it moving in,  filling your lungs,  and then feel it exit.   But you need to do more than just "breathing".

Sure you might accidentally have something occur, but when you analyze those experiences,  watch where your awareness is.

Astralsuzy

It does happen.  When I am breathing I notice my mind or forehead is relaxed I ap straight away or my inner self decides to go out of my body somewhere.  I either go slowly or quickly.  If it does not happen I relax myself completely and my inner self comes out.  I might do an ap technique and I am there or doing an activity.  Other times when I am breathing in and out, I get vibrations and I know I can get out of my body.

Xanth

Quote from: Astralsuzy on November 15, 2012, 18:53:49
It does happen.  When I am breathing I notice my mind or forehead is relaxed I ap straight away or my inner self decides to go out of my body somewhere.  I either go slowly or quickly.  If it does not happen I relax myself completely and my inner self comes out.  I might do an ap technique and I am there or doing an activity.  Other times when I am breathing in and out, I get vibrations and I know I can get out of my body.
So then it's a little more than "I breath in and out"  :) 
Which is the point I was trying to make.

Astralsuzy

You are right Xanth, there is a bit more to it.  Breathing in and out helps a lot to ap as you know.  There is one more thing to add.   There are times when I see images, scenery or people.  When that happens I know I can ap. 

Lionheart

Quote from: Astralsuzy on November 16, 2012, 01:42:11
You are right Xanth, there is a bit more to it.  Breathing in and out helps a lot to ap as you know.  There is one more thing to add.   There are times when I see images, scenery or people.  When that happens I know I can ap. 
Suzy, if you can see images, scenery and people you are already there. All you have to do is create an intent and join the scene. We don't always have to go through the motions of projecting out of the body. Many times we are already doing it. When we try to go that "extra mile" we just complicate things further.

Astralsuzy

You are right Lionheart.  There are times when I am already there when I see things.  There are other times when I see things, it is usually a person I see but I am still in my body.  When that happens that is when I get out of myself. 

indian

Quote from: Astralsuzy on November 16, 2012, 02:39:43
You are right Lionheart.  There are times when I am already there when I see things.  There are other times when I see things, it is usually a person I see but I am still in my body.  When that happens that is when I get out of myself. 

Then if you are projecting properly.. you need not to ask for any help or any other technique. Any other technique will just hinder the way you are doing it.

So just keep doing it the way you are doing and soon you will not even require these meditations.. you just need to practice and practice a lot..

My wishes are with you.

Regards

faxman

Quote from: Astralsuzy on November 16, 2012, 02:39:43

Unfortunately this is where I fail my phasing practice. I set the intent to join the scene but it doesn't happen, the images keep being separated and I look at them as on a screen.

Any idea Lionheart ?

Lionheart

Quote from: faxman on November 16, 2012, 07:44:23
Unfortunately this is where I fail my phasing practice. I set the intent to join the scene but it doesn't happen, the images keep being separated and I look at them as on a screen.

Any idea Lionheart ?
You have to let that scene develop and deepen until it becomes "sensurround", until it's no longer a screen, but an atmosphere!  :-)
This you do by not reacting to your first visuals with excitement. I know it's hard to do, because any kind of progress gets your blood racing. But, you will see after a lot of practice that you can just sit there, watch the scenario unfold and then just meld into the scene. First it could be a sound associated with what you are seeing. Your mind immediately thinks, "What is that, was it real or am I imagining this? This is where people have to just allow everything to happen and "passively observe" what you are seeing. We use that term quite a bit here because it really is that important to your continued success.

Xanth

Quote from: faxman on November 16, 2012, 07:44:23

Any idea Lionheart ?
Yeah, you haven't figured out what it means to "allow" the intent to join the scene to happen.

Sadly, it's not really something you can teach... you must "discover" it on your own.

Szaxx

Hi,
You may find some answers in this thread. Have a read and ask any questions you may have. It's quite condensed so read carefully.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_astral_blueprint-t38729.0.html
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

faxman