Astral Projection -without fail!

Previous topic - Next topic

dkj400

0_0 I MUST TRY THIS WHEN I GET THE TIME!

mattrox

its in some language unbeknownst to me.

mattrox

it appears to sanskrit or some indian language.

Shinobi

jc84corvette

Sounds like a advertisment post. But yes, its not in English and there is no link.

padawan

First when i opened link it was some strange language, but when i type it manually I got correct one; and it seems that the ap preset is free but the program is not, I think it's one month trial shareware. The preset is relaxing, and it's called "Astral Projection - without fail!" :)

darkheaven

yes the program it's not free....

go on google and " "my first crack" brainwave generator 3.1.9"
that's a good crack
i found 2 more but they kind of don't work for me (yeah, for me)

so the program it's now for free...kind of...

that's for educational purposes only (or something)

"Sounds like a advertisment post" no it's not

try www.bwgen.com -> presets -> oobd

Mr J.

eh.. I dont know what you guys are talking about, I went to the site and its in english, maybe your browser fonts are set differently or something.

Cheers

astralspinner

I gave it a quick listen whilst at my desk working.

It plays so bloody quietly it's barely audible, unless I turn the speakers up so high that an error beep would cause my ears to bleed. So I haven't really given it much of an opportunity yet..

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by astralspinner
It plays so bloody quietly it's barely audible, unless I turn the speakers up so high that an error beep would cause my ears to bleed.

[:D]  LMFAO  [:D]
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

darkheaven

Finally you can here be offered for FREE, this Bwgen reproduction of a Astral Projection soundfile that costs about $20 to buy on the net! It is guaranteed to alter your state of consciousness in 8 minutes and works every time... without fail! Sounds promising?? Well, try it out for yourself!
The preset is 20 minutes long, and holds even better soundquality than the original.

http://www.bwgen.com/presets/desc570.htm
[?][?][?]

pls replay on bwg