Astral sounds

Previous topic - Next topic

knightlight

Why do astral sounds suck so bad????  Am I the only one who hates them?  I have no problems with various phenomenon when it happens for reasons I can understand like my subconscious affecting what happens to my surroundings during phasing experiences and the like, but astral sounds bug me.  

Last night I was phased and after a dramatic fight with some random constructs I began to fall.  I fell and fell and I stopped suddenly at a football field with 4 people standing.  All had no shirt on and black makeup under their eyes and each had a date on their stomach.  THe only person I looked at and recognized was John Candy and he had 1965 on his stomach, they where all jumping about randomly.  This was strange to me but only mildly creepy.  I then began to fall even faster and felt like I was being pulled apart and I wasnt panicked but I was getting a bit uncomfortable.  This is where the sounds come in.  

I heard what sounded like people screaming in pain.  First one on the left, then the right, a woman right next to my ear and then it sounded like I was falling into a tunnel with screaming people strapped on all sides.  I felt like the sounds where being directed at me and I was shaken to the core.  I awoke vibrating lightly and swirling patterns in my vision but I couldnt let myself go back.  I did eventually after turning the light on and falling asleep lightly for about 30 minutes.  I woke up and turned the light back off and went to sleep eventually, but the sounds came from nowhere!! I wasnt thinking of anything related to it.  I had an experience in the past with hearing a person talking and focusing on it until I realized it wasnt outside but in my head!  It got loud and suddenly it was an evil growl that was so loud it hurt my mind.  Anyone else really hate this????  :x  :(
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

knightlight

fair enough Tom.  I have tried but it seems that it is out of my hands.  I am usually in a good mood when I phase just because it is my favorite activity without a doubt.  Maybe my mind will get over it eventually but it seems like some part of myself doesnt like it for now!  :?

Mendel

Knightlight,

The sounds of voices you are hearing is from no less than
the traditionally-termed Hell. Now why certain souls end up
there is unknown to me.

People from there are constantly being retrieved. To "retrieve"
is to bring the soul up to a more rational state of existence where
it can evaluate what it did wrong and rectify it - thru perhaps,
future lives.

You are apparently being used as a fishing line for these souls.
Notice how you keep falling and falling, this is bringing you
lower and lower in the astral. (I frequent the lower astral to help out,
but I've never been that low!)
Your energy while in the physical is visible to even these lowest level-dwelling of  souls. If they notice you, they may change their tune long enough to get rescued by a helper or angel (?) waiting in the wings.
It's not common to end up this deep in the pit of the lower astral.
Most projectors would stop their activities all together
after one of those trips. For you, it's a bit scary and annoying but
not enough for you stop operations.

I recommend should you be so cursed again in being in this realm again, is to belt out a good song, any favorite song will do. By singing, you are emanating "love" (for lack of a better term) which may interrupt these souls, and if nothing else block out their disharmonies in your ears.

-mike

knightlight

I get what your saying but I dont know if I really agree.  I dont think out of all the people on earth the denizens (willing or unwilling) of hell would choose me to communicate to.  When I first started all of this and had no experience I may have believed you but whos to say where these voices come from?  I could blindly accept a basic mystical explanation of people trapped in hell homing in on my signal and wanting me to help them but I dont know if I buy that.  Maybe more experience will show me otherwise but I've never been one to jump to such extreme conclusions.  No offense and thanks for the reply, but I am going to reserve judgment on the origins until I have a conclusive explanation.

Mendel

Sorry about that. I tend to rush to judgment sometimes.
I agree, there's a lot of other explanations.
Good luck and keep us posted on your findings.

-mike

Andali27

I've had a few experiences with Astral sounds.  Once, I thought someone was working a chainsaw right outside my window (at 11pm) and there was nothing there.  I live on 10 acres so, nobody next door.  And the other time, it sounded like a plane flew through my left ear to my right ear and out again.  Screwed up my efforts each time.

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

mhat

they do indeed suck! i'll tell you of my experience. I was sleeping and then i just became conscious, i heard children laughing and playing, i'm just beginning with projection so this was really something else for me. so much so that i started feeling uneasy about the noises, and with my unease the children's laughs turned to screams and cries! now i am really freakin! but i got a hold of myself...realizing that becoming uneasy had possibly triggered the change in children's voices. I tried to relax and ignore and they slowly faded

other counts of astral noise are huge roars, zaps...etc. the usual accounts

oh and another scary one was this sound of drilling and i thought it would be exactly the sound of a drill going into my skull...not pleasant
Does it all simply end in a blanket of darkness, what of my soul?
-Atreyu

astral man

i have also heard astral noises. One night when i was trying to project, i heard a wind sound to my left, and i broke the attempt to see if it was windy outside, but everything was completely still.
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Eternity1

I hear lots of astral sounds. Everything from music, voices, electricity, tearing paper, loud pops and bangs. The only thing that creeps me out a little is when I hear someone calling my name right in my ear; usually a "loud" whisper. Most of the time when this happens, it wakes me up and then I have to start all over again - ARRGG!!  I think the spirits in astral are just as active as we are here in the physical. Some are friendly,  soothing and like to assist; and others like to toy with us. Sounds pretty normal and "loud" to me. Most people deal with this on a waking basis, and I think it's a little frustrating having to deal with it there to because we expect things to be SO different. Granted, in my experience, I have found the surroundings are different (sometimes WAY different) but the folks are mostly the same. You have good and bad on both sides and I don't think it's hell per say; only the state of consciousness. I have ended up in lower realms and it seems to me the beings there are somewhat nasty and territorial. Kind of like ending up in a dark alley in a bad part of town. It takes a lot of effort in astral to keep emotions in check. Many times I have freaked and lost the experience; while other times I have confronted these jerks and moved on.  I think some of the astral beings need to take Social Skills 101. I think mostly they are lost and in need of help. Like astral junkies. They are loud and obnoxious, but there is usually something to be learned from them. Anyhoo, I can see I'm rambling. Just my take on things. Wait until you start fiddling with astral mirrors! Now there's a trip! ha ha
Believing is seeing.

David Warner

Knightlight,

I never seem to have the problem with sounds, vibrations are another issue. A suggestion that might help you before projecting or phasing is fix your mind on a certain melody from a song, passage, movement and feel the love of that piece completely devouring you.

The whole purpose here is to stay focused on the melody and so that the astral noises will subside. This also can be done with other elements besides music..

Hope this helps!

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

knightlight

thanks for the advice tvos.  The only problem is that when I am about to phase I have to concentrate really hard on the exit which means a blank mind otherwise I fail or have a semi lucid dream.  Also, most times my experiences are astral noise free and I am not even thinking about it when it will happen out of nowhere and freak me out bad.  I am getting over it, talking about it with people who actually know what I am talking about always helps.  I only have one friend who is into AP with me and he is just beginning but has had some great success.  He encountered the "dweller on the threshold" his last time and he is petrified of the "dark man" but he is a strong scientifically minded person and is hell bent on defeating it which has really aided me mentally to support him with my wisdom and experience and let my own experiences come as they must and develop freely without worrying.  His experiences make me realize how silly some things turn out to be after enough experience and I think astral noises are one of them.

David Warner

Knightlight,

I know what you mean about the noises, vibrations and all that fun stuff that goes along with astral projecting / phasing.

You think about the mass of people who post about these events and still make it through the experience to tell their misfortune. Obviously, there still alive, been through hell and back but not scarred because of what happened. Its totally understandable and human nature. Even after 17yrs of projecting I still get scarred at times, or have a real bad exp. with vibes.  You have to take the good with the bad like anything in life to see the other side of paradise.

I guess thats the best way to put it. If you really want to see heaven then the price must be paid! Tell your friend to keep up the work. Also, I think you're doing great too...

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

knightlight

I agree.  I am not worried about physical harm, but mental harm.  I am not really scared of going crazy but I am realizing more and more each day about how every aspect of phasing is limitless in its possibilities.  Any situation is possible, extreme good, extreme bad.  I am getting more of a mindset during experiences of "I am in control here, stay calm, I have the power" which is helping me greatly.  I also agree that I am doing great, every time I hit a few month block of stable activity I know a month or so of insane breakthroughs are on their way, and that is where I am at now.  See my hitchhikers thread in experiences.

David Warner

Knightlight,

Having a objective and goal ahead of time before astral projecting is very important. Otherwise, one will just aimlessly wander about without direction. Its achievement learning control, being goal orientated and accomplishment.

I do find at times that just projecting, being lazy and letting what ever come your way can be gratifying  and healthy too.

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us