astral stomach pain

Previous topic - Next topic

Arian

In the past and very recently, I have been experiencing a painfull pulling/tingling sensation in the stomach of my astral body. This would usually happen when I'm scared, but it seems to happen at random now. Its a really killer on my experience, because all I wanna do when I feel it, is get back to my body.
It feels like I'm paralyzed, no control, that doesn't bother me. Its the sensation. The only thing I can really relate it to, would be like being held down and tickled, but to the point where it's unbearable.

If anybody experienced the same thing, or know of a good remedy please let me know.

astral traveler

you may want to refrain from projecting for awhile, or this may begin to affect you in the physical.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

Arian

Why should I refrain from projecting and how could this affect me physically?

DaMann

Quote from: Arian on December 06, 2008, 17:56:45
Why should I refrain from projecting and how could this affect me physically?
Well I don't know how it could affect you in the physical, but try to go to the bathroom before you try, maybe your stomach wont get upset, and maybe take some Tums, just the usual things that ease your stomach.

-DaMann

Arian

unless there's astral tums, i'm probably out of luck. I'm not having stomach pains in the physical, and i really shouldn't call it pain. This is kind of a gross description, but i think it'll get my pont across. It's like after you have an orgasm, and you keep getting stimulated. I'd like to bear through it but it seems like to much.
it seems to happen at random, when I'm scared or something epic is going on.
here are some situations
a) one time i was having a conversation with the sun and it happened.
b) I was sleeping next to my girlfriend, and I couldn't leave because her astral hand was on top of the spot on my astral stomach, producing that sensation.
c) encounters with other spirts/travelers,
d) when i feel like someone is there but I don't see any entity

in all these situations i felt like i was losing control over my astral body,
and once i broke the bond I would immediately snap back to the physical.
It used to be really scary but now its just annoying.

the only thing i can think of is keep fighting it untill i find a solution, or just give in, and see what happens.

nickspry

Hi,
The naval/stomach area is considered by many to be a storage area for prana/mana etc, which may be the "fuel" required for astral projection. Robert Bruce has a lot to say about this area in his books (such as "astral dynamics" and "new energy ways"). Maybe your problem could be energy related? If you're not already familiar with them, his ebooks are available for free from his site (astraldynamics.com).
Cheers.

astral traveler

Quote from: astral traveler on December 01, 2008, 00:00:35
you may want to refrain from projecting for awhile, or this may begin to affect you in the physical.
if it's making you sick, it can be good to take a break and go back to it later.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~