Awesome Experience!

Previous topic - Next topic

Hesperus

Last night I couldn't sleep so I stayed up and loaded 700 photos and cropped 300.  I finally got weary enough to sleep after 4am.  My body is responding well to meditation and is developing a cellular memory so now at the thought of meditation and or precurser to going into a trance, my body starts the astral vibes.  Last night I went into a waking trance.  Quickly I started getting visual astral signs.  It was spectacular.  My body was completely paralyzed and non feeling.  The lights were off, but I had a visual of, the best way to describe it is like the tendrils of a deep sea florescing jelly fish without the blob part of the jelly fish.  There were fine shimmering strands of light reaching for me in a pulling kind of way.  It filled the ceiling of my room.  I could see the lighted aura of every object in my room.  I could faintly make out details that hinted of ethereal beings reaching for me.  I was in a euphoric kind of state without a care in the world and all I felt was love from it.  I could feel the tugging at my body and everything seemed so right but I could not separate.  Now I have never taking drugs in my life and our home is a law enforcement home, but I liken the experience to what people describe as an acid trip.....I don't know how else to describe it.  It was almost indescribable.  I can't wait until tonight.  And by the way, who needs drugs anyway when there is meditation 8-) 

NoY

c0sm0nautt

Cool experience.  8-) I was going to say your experience reminded me of the few times I did mushrooms.

QuoteAnd by the way, who needs drugs anyway when there is meditation cool

True that.  :lol:

Question: What method do you use to meditate? Do you sit or lay down?
Check out my blog @ http://astralsun.blogspot.com/

chips

Woow, that sounds amazing. I know that I must start to meditate, I used to last year & started to feel at peace, but I stopped. I would love to have the same experience has you did.

Astral316

Your experience reminds me of the time my old highschool buddies and I tripped on mushrooms.. we were in my best friend's basement watching Finding Nemo with nothing but a black light on. For some reason what you describe resonates with that memory.

Anyway, great read... far more interesting than the run-of-the-mill neighborhood flying I've been doing.