been making it out but not getting far

Previous topic - Next topic

13thrisingtruths

so recently 2 to 3 times a week i am experiencing an obe everything goes to a static white and il come out of my body and just start zooming up through my roof its like im not in control  im just off like a rocket and poof il be somewhere else but everytime i see myself laying down as im exiting. so, il be out and its like im carrying chains on my back i feel this heavy weight on me in my astral body and im always being pulled around. its like something is trying to control me or something. any ideas?? 
just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.

Bedeekin

Every time you experience an OOBE it's a leaning curve. Each barrier you come across is something for you to get over. There really aren't any hints and tips when it comes to specifics.

Whenever I have felt things in the way I've made it a mission to find ways around them. Each time a barrier comes up I have to figure a way to overcome it. You can get through any barrier by perseverance and practice. Generally there are reasons for certain problems and invariably they're self imposed. You are the only one responsible for getting from point A to point Z... I imagine each time you are getting into OOBE you are placing these restraints of movement upon yourself because you think they are there.

Try to relax. Have a plan to go somewhere.. an intent that takes you past the point you are being stopped at. If you don't have a reason for getting past this stage of uncontrollability you will find yourself stuck. Try not to think of this as something like a computer game or something that has rules and hints and tips. It's all YOU.

Astralzombie

Instead of figuring a way to get past something, do what Beedeekin suggested and just envision a place that you want to go and decide to go there. It really is that easy.

The non physical reality has a lot of work that it expects you to do so I think there are obstacles placed in our way to test our abilities to function there.

What we call the NPR could very well be the primary physical reality of someone else and it wouldn't be prudent to have someone there running amok and having no control. That's just a theory of course but one that I find to be true in my case.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Lionheart

Bedeekin and IAB are spot on here, as usual, lol!  :-D

The more you experience, the more you will experience!  :-)

Astralsuzy

The other replies were good.  You need to change what you think will happen.  If you change your thinking you will not have any problems.

roman67

Every time you will have an OBE, you will experience something new in it.