Being harassed by an evil being on the Etheric dimension (near physical)

Previous topic - Next topic

vegaone

I am being regularly harassed by a very evil pompous individual on the Etheric (near physical) dimension whom is still alive and I know exactly who it is. I have been attempting to Etheric Project myself for a while now but it isn't as easy as I hoped. I'm still practicing.

I would very much appreciate it if anyone can answer any of these questions:

1. Would cameras be able to record anyone on the etheric dimension even faintly?

2. Is there any material on the physical plane that is not possible/impossible to pass through while etheric projecting?

3. If someone is willing to discuss with me about coming and seeing for themselves that would also be great.

Thanks

Bluefirephoenix

THis sort of thing on a superficial level that you mentioned is likely of your own generation. Your fears can develop into spirits and make life quite miserable if you let them. Even if this is not the case the emotional ambiance you are generating allows the being to interact and be preceived. The key is to change the emotional ambiance.

The measures you spoke of are next to useless. Proving something exists will not take care of the problem. If you have telekinetic ability you can produce any image or sound on physical equipment but it is you that is producing the effect. Only someone with a physical body can produce an effect here. The body is the transition point to this focus.

You need to let go of the fears and focus on positive things to the exclusions of fears and anger. It's that simple. Do whatever you have to do to do this. It requires persistent effort and possibly several months to year or two to completely go.  Thats the only thing that I've seen work dependably.

I had to deal with this personally over the last winter and spring. It took about 5 months to completely clear and I'm fairly experienced.

Taking an offensive angry attack approach will only cause the problem to reflect your emotion and make it worse. It needs to be completely disregarded

PlasmaAstralProjection

Yeah Bluefirephoenix is right on this. Your the one creating these experiences. You have to let go and stop giving it attention.  

Astralsuzy

I do not think you will like my comment.   The more you think and worry about it, the more likely it will happen.   Fill your mind with other things that interest you.   The more you do that, the better experiences you will have.   

Szaxx

Fear by its nature is self perpetuating. This only occurs if the mind is accepting and allowing exacerbation to rule it.
A simple way of putting it is you're scaring yourself which is so easy in a thought controlled environment.
So change your mindset from believing these horrors to one of 'go away you pathetic thing'.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

vegaone

I appreciate the replies given. I tried the suggestions, unfortunately the chap is a total pest and determined. Finding him still trying to do what he can to harass me I started practicing OBE again but it's so hard - still working on it. I've also started designing a camera to be able to take pictures of the Etheric and I've 40% designed it based on things about the Etheric I already knew. I only need a little more information and I may be able to finish it. Obviously if I do no-one would be able to ever bother anyone on the Etheric plane again. I would appreciate it if anyone would be kind enough to share a little detail of their experience, specifically of what materials when passing through on the Etheric were more dense and less dense, if they could see themselves in a mirror and how artificially produced light looks different if at all while in the near physical dimension.

Greatly appreciated to anyone that can also help with this information sought.

Thank you

Lumaza

Vegaone, perhaps this "chap" is a blessing in disguise. Perhaps it is the "inspiration" behind your experimentations and new explorations. We don't always have to look at it as a negative. It seems to be creating a deep desire in you to learn more. I see that as a positive.

Once again, changing your mindset, changes your reality!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

vegaone

Quote from: Lumaza on September 13, 2016, 18:20:04
Vegaone, perhaps this "chap" is a blessing in disguise. Perhaps it is the "inspiration" behind your experimentations and new explorations. We don't always have to look at it as a negative. It seems to be creating a deep desire in you to learn more. I see that as a positive.

Once again, changing your mindset, changes your reality!  :-)

Well, the trespasser is spying on me. I really would like to name him.

Lumaza

Quote from: vegaone on September 13, 2016, 20:37:01
Well, the all dark soul bugger is stealing my secrets. I so want to name him.
If the "dark soul bugger" is your higher self in disguise it already knows your secrets!  :wink:

I have found myself, especially in the other realms, that sometimes a negative occurrence is a blessing in disguise. It took a while to understand that though. Not everything is "cut and dry" over there. Communication period is something you need to get used to. Communicating is done either through "Telepathy" or tests, quests and challenges. I very rarely get a simple yes or no answer.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

vegaone

Quote from: Lumaza on September 13, 2016, 20:56:25
If the "dark soul bugger" is your higher self in disguise it already knows your secrets!  :wink:

I have found myself, especially in the other realms, that sometimes a negative occurrence is a blessing in disguise. It took a while to understand that though. Not everything is "cut and dry" over there. Communication period is something you need to get used to. Communicating is done either through "Telepathy" or tests, quests and challenges. I very rarely get a simple yes or no answer.

Obviously you haven't been paying attention. It is an individual whom is living, I know exactly who it is and in which city he lives in. He has numerous times shown himself to me, he very well wants me to know it's him. People can steal secrets by spying on you which this chap does. If you could see, you'd know my soul is very, very, bright. It's what keeps me alive.

If you think the chap helps, I'd be fully OK with you having him go to you instead.

Xanth

Quote from: vegaone on September 13, 2016, 21:03:05
Obviously you haven't been paying attention. It is an individual whom is living, I know exactly who it is and in which city he lives in. He has numerous times shown himself to me, he very well wants me to know it's him. People can steal secrets by spying on you which this chap does. If you could see, you'd know my soul is very, very, bright. It's what keeps me alive.

If you think the chap helps, I'd be fully OK with you having him go to you instead.
I would re-read Bluefirephoenix's response to you and give it some serious second thoughts.  :)

Lumaza

That was the first time you said that. You said above "I am being regularly harassed by a very evil pompous individual on the Etheric (near physical) dimension whom is still alive and I know exactly who it is". The "still alive" part had me confused.  :?  :|

So, ignore everything I said and good luck with your problem. I won't post on this thread anymore. I don't understand what you are saying, but you seem to know. Don't let the "paranoia" of this take you down.

Xanth

We see this time and again... people only accepting help if it agrees with what they believe is happening to them.  Otherwise, they push away.

Well, vegaone, both Bluefirephoenix and Lumaza have given you solid help.  If you want to end the trouble you're facing, you'd do best to listen to them.

Otherwise, enjoy your self-created hell. 

Astralsuzy

I found on ap forums people are determined to think what they want and nothing will change their mind.   They cannot be helped.   They have to work it out for themselves or in some cases they never work it out.   They continue to believe in what they want.   I am not religious but I believe in the saying, God helps those who help themselves. 

Positive3

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on August 24, 2016, 10:51:36
The measures you spoke of are next to useless. Proving something exists will not take care of the problem. If you have telekinetic ability you can produce any image or sound on physical equipment but it is you that is producing the effect. Only someone with a physical body can produce an effect here. The body is the transition point to this focus.

So when people claim that something from nonphysical could interact with items in physical reality is a lie? i mean so opening doors flying stuff and so on u know things which are captured in "ghost hunting" things :D i thing i am little missunderstood body is what makes us be in this reality but can't non physical "things" also occur here?

RobertForsythe

Under certain circumstances the advice already given above would be good but since you have not provided anything close to enough info on this situation I don't think meaningful replies can be made.

I would like to know how this whole episode got started. How did you meet this person? Why would he be interested in your secrets? What sort of 'secrets' are you talking about? Are you a member of any occult group? What books have you been reading?

There are basic "Psychic self defense" methods for these kinds of situations. What have you tried so far?

vegaone

Quote from: RobertForsythe on September 14, 2016, 18:04:02
Under certain circumstances the advice already given above would be good but since you have not provided anything close to enough info on this situation I don't think meaningful replies can be made.

I would like to know how this whole episode got started. How did you meet this person? Why would he be interested in your secrets? What sort of 'secrets' are you talking about? Are you a member of any occult group? What books have you been reading?

There are basic "Psychic self defense" methods for these kinds of situations. What have you tried so far?

I used to work with him and I discovered he was doing something very harmful to people of which I reported (to stop him) and he started targeting me from then on. He's the type of person that if he get's offended once he'll never leave you alone. I'm sure he's doing the same thing to other people as well because it's his nature.

I'm not a member of any occult or any other type of group.

I am researching daily on developing a way to be able to take pictures of the Etheric dimension. I have got an amount of success in designing a camera using things I already know about the Etheric but I need more information. Unfortunately I do not personally know anyone that can Etheric project whenever they want to except for this negative chap that is stalking me. I've tried a few things but they are not effective enough to stop him. I would love to be able to meet someone in person in the physical world who can OBE to the Etheric, I hope, I will.

Nameless

Quote from: vegaone on September 14, 2016, 21:17:54
I used to work with him and I discovered he was doing something very harmful to people of which I reported (to stop him) and he started targeting me from then on. He's the type of person that if he get's offended once he'll never leave you alone. I'm sure he's doing the same thing to other people as well because it's his nature.

I know his type and people like that enjoy intimidation mostly because they are good at it. This does not however mean that he fully understands and may have no clue at all what he is doing on a non-physical level. But YOU do and you have given him the power to intimidate you both non-physically as well as physically.

You say he is after your secrets. You can foil (confuse and defuse) him by giving him exactly what he wants. Become an open book, just fill your self/book with so much information he'll never decipher it. Think about that and how you can accomplish it. I wish you success both with this and with your project.

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: vegaone on September 14, 2016, 21:17:54
So what makes you think this "guy" is targeting you?

vegaone

Quote from: Xanth on September 15, 2016, 12:05:05
So what makes you think this "guy" is targeting you?

As mentioned I have seen him and spoken with him as well in the Etheric dimension. He wants, me to know it's him. If anyone doesn't believe me they're welcome to arrange a time with me for them to come and see for themselves.

Maybe we could create a group here of people who can OBE to the near physical whenever they want. To assist people being bothered in the Etheric. It can be a free or paid service. I myself, personally would pay someone to help in stoping this guy with first name initial 'D' stalking me.

Phildan1

Quote from: vegaone on September 15, 2016, 14:03:21
As mentioned I have seen him and spoken with him as well in the Etheric dimension. He wants, me to know it's him. If anyone doesn't believe me they're welcome to arrange a time with me for them to come and see for themselves.

Maybe we could create a group here of people who can OBE to the near physical whenever they want. To assist people being bothered in the Etheric. It can be a free or paid service. I myself, personally would pay someone to help in stoping this guy with first name initial 'D' stalking me.

Vegaone I'm not an expert in the RTZ, but you are giving away your power, as I read this. I can give a suggestion, try to tell your helpers/guides/anybody in the NP or program your mind in the physical, that you have the power and you do not allow anybody to disturb your personal area. It could work but, you could try it, hope this helps. Just try to believe in yourself and believe that you have really the power to keep this person away and you never let anybody be "there" if he/she is not a helping somebody. Even if it is not working, you can try this out for free :D
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

vegaone

I will try all the suggestions given. Thanks

I hope God makes it impossible for D to spy or bother anyone.