Best night of OBE's ever!!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

moondial

Hi All

Just had to post this....

Last night, I had a HUGE break through, longest succession of OBE's ever, best control, best astral vision, amazing.

I've been saying in other posts recently that I've been getting stuck, fustrated etc, getting stuck in SP a lot, etc., Well last night was completely different!

I'll walk you though what happened, so anyone else who's having similar problems I've been having, can try this too....

I went to bed a lot earlier than normal, at about 10 PM, usually I don't go to bed until at least midnight.
Then, I woke up at just before 1 AM, and realised there was something I needed to do, so I got up, came downstairs, and worked until 3AM...

When I started to work I was absolutely shattered, but I managed to get myself to stay awake - then by the time I'd finished doing what I needed to do - I didn't feel tired anymore, so I went upstairs to bed thinking "oh great, I won't be able to sleep now!"

I got in bed, closed my eyes - and tried the "mobile phone" technique, that I'd read in a previous post.

I couldn't really feel a mobile phone in my hand, but just focusing on what it would feel like to have a mobile phone in my hand, had me out within minutes.

the difference now though - was I was a lot more aware than I usually am at this point, so I could remember all the things I'd learned, which really helped.

next thing I knew, I was out, and I could see really well - which is something that doesn't usually happen.

The door was closed, I had a bit of trouble at first but then managed to get through the door, I went back & decided to go through the window instead - but I bounced against the glass!? at this point it felt more real than real, and I actually thought maybe I'd accidentally managed to wake myself up & maybe I was actually trying to throw my physical body through the window... I thought that may not be great, so I decided to check.

got back in body, wiggled a finger, and got straight out of SP - which never happens with me!

realised all was good, so I went straight back to phase, straight out, tried the window again, couldn't do it!? so I went through the door again, felt a little bit of friction as I went through the door, which I wasn't expecting. I went downstairs, made a mental note of where my shoes were in the lounge, so I could check this in the morning to see if I was seeing reality. Did a bit more floating around in the house, couldn't get out of the house. Went back to body, experimented with SP, waking up my body again, did this a few times, just couldn't beleive how easy it was.

I checked in the morning - and my shoes were in the same position I remembered from the OBE

and - despite the fact that I felt like I'd been OBEing literally from 3 until 7am when I woke up - I woke up feeling like I'd had 8 hours sleep!

So - great result!!

Anyone have any insight as to why last night went so well, is it the fact that I went to bed early, then got up & got my mind busy again while my body was still tired, and went  back to bed with an awake mind but a shattered body?

Kev

http://www.webmasterwebsitedesign.com

Search Engine Friendly Website Design

Zino

Sounds amazing, I hope to achieve that in my next few weeks after my first short OBE :) Which also I found it hard to get through my door...So just like you I thought I might actually be sleep walking or something O.o
Do by not Doing.

Steel Hawk

Quote from: moondial on August 12, 2009, 19:33:33
Hi All

Last night, I had a HUGE break through, longest succession of OBE's ever, best control, best astral vision, amazing.

Spoooooooky you posted on     
« on: Today at 03:33:33 »

I've always had a thing for 333...

Congrats on the amazing OBE! It is realer than real... at work so I'm lacking time but it sounds really powerful. I'm glad you did it  :-)

Timandra

Wow, congratulations. I envy you!

QuoteAnyone have any insight as to why last night went so well, is it the fact that I went to bed early, then got up & got my mind busy again while my body was still tired, and went  back to bed with an awake mind but a shattered body?

Perhaps it was the combination of all the things you did that made it happen. :-)
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

Gbob

About the mobile phone method...do you literally just imagined a phone in your hand for a few minutes and you were out!? Were there any vibrations or anything to accompany the exit? Perhaps I should give this method a try!

Sang

Yeah that's pretty kool to be able to go in and out of OBE like that. I have read about people having trouble passing through windows and mirrors. Not sure why. Most people say when they try that they get yanked back to there bodies. Obviously you've got alot experince under your belt to be able to go in and of of OBE like that though. Congratz!  :-D

newmethod

Anyone have any insight as to why last night went so well, is it the fact that I went to bed early, then got up & got my mind busy again while my body was still tired, and went  back to bed with an awake mind but a shattered body?

Going to bed early.. getting up for a period of time in the early morning always seems to help me have LD's

Dreaming occurs more frequently the closer we get to waking (norm - early in the morning) & I've heard the same goes for AP's. From reading & other sources most people seem to have more frequent success by attempting in the early morning (ie. after sleep) than projecting in the evening (more likely to fall to sleep)

As Timandra said probably a combo.. but early to bed.. up for a time (ie.30mins - 2hrs or so).. then back to sleep would definitely promote the chances of AP'ing..

Well done... I hope I achieve one as long and clear as this soon.

Peace  :-)

mon9999

Hi All

I've been saying in other posts recently that I've been getting stuck, fustrated etc, getting stuck in SP a lot, etc., Well last night was completely different!

I'll walk you though what happened, so anyone else who's having similar problems I've been having, can try this too....

I went to bed a lot earlier than normal, at about 10 PM, usually I don't go to bed until at least midnight.
Then, I woke up at just before 1 AM, and realised there was something I needed to do, so I got up, came downstairs, and worked until 3AM...

When I started to work I was absolutely shattered, but I managed to get myself to stay awake - then by the time I'd finished doing what I needed to do - I didn't feel tired anymore, so I went upstairs to bed thinking "oh great, I won't be able to sleep now!"

I got in bed, closed my eyes - and tried the "mobile phone" technique, that I'd read in a previous post.

I couldn't really feel a mobile phone in my hand, but just focusing on what it would feel like to have a mobile phone in my hand, had me out within minutes.

the difference now though - was I was a lot more aware than I usually am at this point, so I could remember all the things I'd learned, which really helped.

next thing I knew, I was out, and I could see really well - which is something that doesn't usually happen.

The door was closed, I had a bit of trouble at first but then managed to get through the door, I went back & decided to go through the window instead - but I bounced against the glass!? at this point it felt more real than real, and I actually thought maybe I'd accidentally managed to wake myself up & maybe I was actually trying to throw my physical body through the window... I thought that may not be great, so I decided to check.

got back in body, wiggled a finger, and got straight out of SP - which never happens with me!

realised all was good, so I went straight back to phase, straight out, tried the window again, couldn't do it!? so I went through the door again, felt a little bit of friction as I went through the door, which I wasn't expecting. I went downstairs, made a mental note of where my shoes were in the lounge, so I could check this in the morning to see if I was seeing reality. Did a bit more floating around in the house, couldn't get out of the house. Went back to body, experimented with SP, waking up my body again, did this a few times, just couldn't beleive how easy it was.

I checked in the morning - and my shoes were in the same position I remembered from the OBE

and - despite the fact that I felt like I'd been OBEing literally from 3 until 7am when I woke up - I woke up feeling like I'd had 8 hours sleep!

So - great result!!

Kev

hey it actually worked for me! I just followed everything you've said and the mobile phone technique but the problem is once im out my obe just turned into dreams without me noticing it until i become unconscious. any advice pls?

moondial

Quote from: Zino on August 12, 2009, 19:40:43
Sounds amazing, I hope to achieve that in my next few weeks after my first short OBE :) Which also I found it hard to get through my door...So just like you I thought I might actually be sleep walking or something O.o

Thanks  :-) it was, really great! I've had some more success since but none yet as good as that one. I'm going to try that same sleep pattern again tonight.

Good luck :-)

moondial

Quote from: Steel Hawk on August 12, 2009, 23:15:05
Spoooooooky you posted on     
« on: Today at 03:33:33 »

I've always had a thing for 333...

Congrats on the amazing OBE! It is realer than real... at work so I'm lacking time but it sounds really powerful. I'm glad you did it  :-)

Thanks 8-)

Oooh, that's spooky!!! I'm sure there's something about 33:33, also about 11:11 - I see both sets of numbers a lot, especially 11:11 - my wife always wakes up at 3:33 in the morning for no reason, wierd!

Cheers  :-)

moondial

Quote from: Timandra on August 13, 2009, 06:46:18
Wow, congratulations. I envy you!

Perhaps it was the combination of all the things you did that made it happen. :-)

Thank you :-)

Yeah I think it was a combination of things too, I've had some success since trying the mobile phone technique, and I've been doing a lot of reading, watching (Dr Thomas Campbell's talk on youtube, that he did in London, about his my big toe books. About astral travel & quantum physics. It's quite long, but worth the watch!) and thinking about it, so I think all this is helping, but I'm going to try the sleep pattern thing again tonight & see if that was the catalyst.

Cheers :-)

moondial

Quote from: Gbob on August 13, 2009, 07:02:21
About the mobile phone method...do you literally just imagined a phone in your hand for a few minutes and you were out!? Were there any vibrations or anything to accompany the exit? Perhaps I should give this method a try!

Yeah I just imagined it, what it would feel like, the sensation of touching the numbers etc, I never actually felt anything in my hand, but I was out pretty quick!

No vibes, just straight out - and I had a lot more energy too, I could see.

Give it a go, well worth a try.

Cheers

moondial

Quote from: Sang on August 13, 2009, 07:05:22
Yeah that's pretty kool to be able to go in and out of OBE like that. I have read about people having trouble passing through windows and mirrors. Not sure why. Most people say when they try that they get yanked back to there bodies. Obviously you've got alot experince under your belt to be able to go in and of of OBE like that though. Congratz!  :-D

Actually usully I can't go in & out of OBE like this, that's why I really wanted to tell people about this, usually I struggle to get out, and I stuggle to get out of sleep paralysis - so this was special, straight out, and straight out of SP when I wanted to get back to physical, and then straight back into OBE again. I've never experienced that before.

I think it was down to a lot of things, people on here had been giving me pointers (thank you those people!!) as I'd posted that i'd been getting stuck - and I'd picked up the mobile phone technique from here, and I also had a weird sleep pattern that night, went to bed early, woke up a few hours later, did some work then went back to bed, I think that might have something to do with it so I'm going to try to replicate it.

Cheers

Kev

moondial

Quote from: newmethod on August 13, 2009, 08:21:20
Going to bed early.. getting up for a period of time in the early morning always seems to help me have LD's

Dreaming occurs more frequently the closer we get to waking (norm - early in the morning) & I've heard the same goes for AP's. From reading & other sources most people seem to have more frequent success by attempting in the early morning (ie. after sleep) than projecting in the evening (more likely to fall to sleep)

As Timandra said probably a combo.. but early to bed.. up for a time (ie.30mins - 2hrs or so).. then back to sleep would definitely promote the chances of AP'ing..

Well done... I hope I achieve one as long and clear as this soon.

Peace  :-)

Thanks  :-)

Yeah I think it must be a combination, finding a technique that works & then combining that with another catalyst must be the key to easier OBE's - if my experience was anything to go off, as it was far easier than I've ever experienced.

Going to try it again tonight by setting my alarm

Cheers

moondial

Quote from: mon9999 on August 14, 2009, 01:16:22
hey it actually worked for me! I just followed everything you've said and the mobile phone technique but the problem is once im out my obe just turned into dreams without me noticing it until i become unconscious. any advice pls?

Excellent!!  :-)

Yes I have had this too, I think it's just experience. I think it's about developing the self control to come out of the OBE puposely before slipping into dream state, learning to observe & see when it's about to happen & taking evasive action - better to wake yourself up, log the OBE so you don't forget, and then give it another go ot just go to sleep, rather than try to prolong the obe, slip into sleep & wake up thinking you just had a semi lucid dream.

Probably once we've enough experience, we can find ways to stop slipping into dreamstate if we can learn to spot it happening, and then we can probably prolong the OBE without coming out. 

Are there any more experienced amongst us who have learned to do this?

Cheers