Best "loosening" technique?

Previous topic - Next topic

Kree

Frank Kepple seemed to believe that the top of the head was a key element in projection.

He said it's like there's a sensor that extends downwards into the body from the top of the head to enable physical-body sensations, which, if you instead directed up, would do the opposite.  So one of his techniques was moving "up", with attention placed on the top of the head.

I've been wondering for a while now what variation of this "directional movement" technique would be most effective. There's:

• Frank's moving up from the head technique
  • Feeling movement in any random direction with the whole body
  • Feeling movement in any random direction with the whole bed/room/house
  • Moving in any direction with a greater sense of strain with the rope technique
  • Spinning
  • Moving in two opposite directions simultaneously
  • Doing any of the above within imagination, e.g. skydiving / riding a lift

Most would suggest all techniques are best done within imagination as the physical just interferes, yet with the rope technique you're climbing an imaginary rope superimposed on the physical.  Frank's technique puts focus on the physical head.  And in my own experience the sensation of movement is felt most strongly when I imagine my physical body moving, I would assume because of etheric energy gaining inertia.

So is "forget the body" bad advice?  Is it best to focus on the crown chakra like Frank suggests?  What has been your experience?

Kree

shineling

I know a good way of loosening up when you want to AP. I do it when I'm almost asleep or deeply resting to facilitate exiting. It's hard to describe but I'll do my best...

While your laying there resting you sorta "excite" your skin. It's almost like if you were raising the temperature on your skin and about an inch into your flesh.

This really helps me exit even when I'm not that asleep.

Good luck!

"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

omcasey

Wow. That is absolutely brilliant.

I use present attention to shift, but things like fall within its scope, in the present attention you begin to "notice" things. - things like differentials, such as temperature, textures, sensation. But, yes, you can go right to certain things you like to notice, too. I can so often forget this so I just want to say thank you!

And thank you to the OP who asks the question. ( excellent ).

Casey

Kree

Quote from: shineling on August 23, 2022, 04:10:40
I know a good way of loosening up when you want to AP. I do it when I'm almost asleep or deeply resting to facilitate exiting. It's hard to describe but I'll do my best...

While your laying there resting you sorta "excite" your skin. It's almost like if you were raising the temperature on your skin and about an inch into your flesh.

This really helps me exit even when I'm not that asleep.
I think I know what you mean.  I used to do that a lot as a kid to help get out of bed.  But I think that's more of an energy raising technique.  If anything, I think this should centre attention on your physical body.  I'm curious how you use this project.

Quote from: omcasey on August 23, 2022, 12:11:12
Wow. That is absolutely brilliant.

I use present attention to shift, but things like fall within its scope, in the present attention you begin to "notice" things. - things like differentials, such as temperature, textures, sensation. But, yes, you can go right to certain things you like to notice, too. I can so often forget this so I just want to say thank you!

And thank you to the OP who asks the question. ( excellent ).
Casey
So you basically use the noticing phasing technique, but instead of focusing on visual changes you focus on changes in sensations on your physical body?

omcasey

QuoteSo you basically use the noticing phasing technique, but instead of focusing on visual changes you focus on changes in sensations on your physical body?

It is even more subtle than this. I don't focus on anything in particular. I just observe, just "notice", and yes certain phenomena, like no longer in-and-out breathing, a change in the feeling of the space, and ultimately visuals will arise in this. I don't focus on them so much as just note the observance. The really interesting thing in my experiences is being able to observe the all the various phenomena in the shift itself. But it will not be long before I am arriving in a 'landing location' and a full 3D surround sound experience is coming into play.

Kodemaster

What you described reminds me a lot of mindfulness. Just taking in your surroundings, without judgement. Just observing, noticing.

Excellent idea and I thank you. I really need to do more of this and I appreciate the reminder.
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Lumaza

Quote from: shineling on August 23, 2022, 04:10:40

Exciting the skin sounds akin to the "Phantom Wiggle".
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

shineling

That sounds about right. I think it's still forcing it a little. The best APs, you just roll or float out of body. You look back, and there's not even a body. You're in the astral whole hog as they say.

Thanks Lumaza.  :-)
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

Lumaza

Quote from: shineling on November 17, 2022, 17:09:52
That sounds about right. I think it's still forcing it a little. The best APs, you just roll or float out of body. You look back, and there's not even a body. You're in the astral whole hog as they say.

Thanks Lumaza.  :-)
You are still restricted to having a bodily form though. I would say the best APs are from just being "there" as a simple "point of consciousness". That way, there are no limitations!   :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla