best validation you have ever had?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tongo

Whats your best ever RTZ validation? perhaps through cards or something like that. (for experienced projectors)

Bluefirephoenix

An instant physical healing on myself

EscapeVelocity

RTZ -If you are thinking that this is the Physical dimension that most of us currently and usually inhabit, and that by projecting, you can roam around within the "Physical", then this is probably a mistaken belief.

Certain projectors such as Sylvan Muldoon (1920's) and Robert Monroe (1950's-1970's) reported many experiences that appeared to describe very Physical Reality environment events. These experiences contained sufficient anomalies that a certain individual perceptual variance was considered normal and eventually the term RTZ emerged within the OBE community. I can't speak about Muldoon, but the literature is pretty clear about Monroe and that he was a projector of extraordinary abilities. If, early on, he could match his frequency with that of the denser Physical levels and get a "truer" read then that speaks to his natural ability. For the rest of us, the anomalies of the RTZ multiply greatly and lead to many false reads on what we are experiencing, so this leads to frustration in our attempts to validate our experiences. In fact, many of us fairly quickly move beyond RTZ experiences without ever having any good number of gratifying, confirmational moments.

With that said, my best RTZ confirmation came in the form of a Remote Viewing experiment with a playing card left downstairs on my living room coffee table. I awoke early and visualized sending my Non-Physical awareness downstairs to inspect the card. The first read was "red" so I went with that, then I got "face card", then "male", then "diamonds". Now I was down to the King or Jack of Diamonds...a visual came to me of two eyes staring back at me, so I figured that had to be the King of Diamonds. When I went to look it was the Jack of Diamonds, with two eyes...I hadn't ever realized that the cards were divided the way they are, with King of Diamonds being single-eyed, the other Kings twin-eyed and the Jacks being two of each.

Not perfect but close enough for me.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

soarin12

Two precognitive projections.  One, I saw and heard a huge army plane fly over my house so low I thought it would crash in my yard.  A week later, the same thing happened in the physical, just as I had experienced.

Two, I saw a scene of a town in a projection.  Nothing special, I thought, until one week later I visited a town I had never been to before and was shocked to recognize very specific scenery from the town in the projection.  This one was not as exact a match as the above one, but still very close.

Volgerle

card validation with a little help from my Higher Self (or a helper)

and then tons of precognitive/clairvoyant dreams, lucid dreams, projections, etc. relating to physical reality

(ps: if interested in more validations please also note the link in my signature below  :wink: )

Szaxx

Some RTZ experiences with NO reality anomolies before I started school.
Then far too many clairvoyant dreams where everything was a perfect match. Its an emotional rollercoaster when you know what's coming. The waiting for the event, words can't do justice.
You may get more from this,

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/just_a_dream-t36961.0.html
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.