best way to go durectly from lucid dream to obe.

Previous topic - Next topic

ashenfire

What is the best way to go from lucid dream to obe. I have the want to have the obe and am completely lucid in my dream but I need some good techniques for my dreaming self to initiate a obe from the lucid dream.

Xanth

If you can "lucid dream", then you're already "obe".
They're all the same thing. 

The only goal you need to worry about is bringing forth as much of your waking awareness as you can.

Just go do whatever it is you want to do at that point.

IAmWill

Quote from: Xanth on November 17, 2014, 19:01:30
If you can "lucid dream", then you're already "obe".
They're all the same thing. 

The only goal you need to worry about is bringing forth as much of your waking awareness as you can.

Just go do whatever it is you want to do at that point.

ohhhh... notes taken!
Meditation + Binaural Beats = Cloud 9

Have a safe journey! always remember, have fun doing what ever it is you doing.

Alcohol Treatment Center Newark NJ

Xanth

See... there's a huge problem with a lot of the projection community:  They LOVE to over-complicate things.

Consciousness simply isn't broken down into neat little labels as most people would absolutely love for it to be.
Consciousness is probably best described as a continuum.  Consciousness is all that there is... Awareness is the *you* which experiences that consciousness continuum.

That awareness can range from 'no awareness' (you're effectively completely unconscious) to 'astral awareness' (non-physical with your normal waking awareness).

Szaxx

If you're that aware, just stop the dream. It will fade into nothing and you will be able to have the wanted experience if you have one on your mind. If not you can end up in the void or wake up if you think of your body (avoid that one).
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Sagar

One thing that *gradually* improved my lucidity in dreams (OBEs) were reality checks.  Once I got into the habit of using my senses in this reality to increase my awareness (what can I touch taste smell hear see?)  my OBEs became more lucid. 
Another thing I did was ask myself "What, right here in my situation, could be a dream sign?"  Many of my "Dreams" are in my old house.  So when I go back there once a month, I take note that being there is a dream sign.  Or, if you see something incredible/out of the ordinary it could potentially be a dream sign.  Like maybe something in your room is out of place, or you find yourself in a situation you've never been before.  It could be as simple as meeting a new person.
For the Love