Biofeedback - Meditation & OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

David Warner

Hey AP Gang,

Found this yesterday checking out this spirituality magazine in barnes and noble.

Biofeedback is scientifically proven to have a powerful, positive effect on your emotional and physical well-being by teaching you to alter your brain activity, blood pressure, muscle tension, heart rate and other critical bodily functions.

http://www.wilddivine.com/

I am not anyway affilated with this program or pushing anything on the group. Thought this was cool for measuring the obe state, breathing, and mastering.

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

Awakened_Mind

I've used this program before. It is actually very interesting the way you progress to the next stage. Real OBE's to me are more satsifying though but some people may find this a preferred alternative.

-Awakened_Mind
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

David Warner

Awakened_Mind,

I read up on this and I am primarly interested in the heart rate and sensations it grabs from your skin.

Can you share a little more about this? Can this tool be used to measure heart rate and blood pressure during the obe?

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Awakened_Mind

The way you progress through the different stages is by, in laymans, relaxing more and more. Slowing down mental activity. There is more than one version of the program as well. Last time I heard anything related there was two. It can measure everything you mentioned. The actual device is well overdue however. Meaning that while it can record your physical status during projection, the information is largely irrelevant. IMO. You cannot really go over the results and go "this is where I need to improve". That has to be done through exit techniques, energy development and persistence.

Your heart rate does slow down somewhat during projection. I've read case studies on projectors that are smokers (nicotine), and their heart rates generally didn't slow down as much as those who weren't. The main variable being discussed here is physical fitness. It is not essential for projection. I find a light jog several times a week slows my HR down. I think it assists in projection, but is certainly not vital.

The machine will basically tell you, (not in words) that while projecting your body is running at it's minimum. I'm guessing this is because you projected double is using the energy.

Would I recommend buying it? For people trying to learn how to protect and reading this thread, understand that you do not need this program to project. I would say it is of more interest to experienced projectors anyhow. Your physical body operates differently when you project. You can use this program once. See what happens. Then have no use for the program. Perhaps use it to see what happens when you are seriously fatigued, drunk, wide awake etc. By attempting to exit while your physical body is in different states may come up with different results. I only did it when I was wide awake. It was around 3 in the afternoon.

IMO, it's not worth the investment. I would say it's mostly suited to people beginning a spiritual journey. Projectors can use it as a tool yes. It will measure your HR and BP.

-AM

David Warner

have you measured your BP amd HR during the OBE with this device?

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Awakened_Mind

My heart resting heart rate normally is approx 54bpm. During an OBE it went down to around 46 - 44. So it does lower significantly. I've heard rumours Bruce Lee got his down to 12 and 20. I seriously doubt this but I haven't looked into it.

BP, for me, was something that wasn't really effected by OBE. Heart rate was more the dependent variable.

-AM

David Warner

what have the studies shown for dreaming and one heart rate / blood pressure?

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Awakened_Mind

The nature of the dream and likewise an OBE is a key variable. If you monitor the heart rate of an unexperienced projector during projection and then upon re-entry, the acceleration of the heart rate accelerates quite dramatically. Generally speaking. The same is true with dreams, exciting dreams (including nightmares) can cause increase heart rate of the dreamer.

There are not exstensive 'studies' as such, done at all with OBE's. The true nature of an OBE is not observable. Monitoring bodily changes only proves that there are definite changes in the body. Seeings how all exits are subjective this creates a big problem in drawing conclusions to aspects of projection. Higher realms - different vibrational states/frequencies? In above each other? Sub-planes etc etc. However our oppinions only go so far. What we are really searching for can never be satisfied by an oppinion. We are all scientific to a certain extent and spritual to another. Balance is the key.

Not meaning to sound rude, but what specifically are you looking for in this program? What is your interest with it? I have no objection, just so I can direct my answers a little more specifically.

-AM

Nostic

Awakened Mind,

Does the software tell you your HR/BP in real-time (as it's happening), or do you have to complete the game first in order to see your results?

Awakened_Mind

It monitors your HR/BP behind the scenes as the game progresses.

http://www.wilddivine.com/WildDivineAboutBiofeedback/

Check out those graphs.

-AM

David Warner

Awakened Mind,

Only reason that I'm interested is for awhile I've been wanting to record my HR/BP during sleep and OBE. Lately, I've been using a stethoscope hooked up to my chest recording myself during sleep and obe. But to get a accurate measure, I think biofeedback would be a better canidate.

Also, I can use this information for my web site, research study.

np, your not sounding rude.

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Awakened_Mind

All good. As I said this is probably of more use to experienced projectors. I don't regret using it. If you are doing a reseach study it's definitely essential to have accurate results. Good luck with it. I'll be one of the ones the reads the article more than likely.

-AM