Bit of help please

Previous topic - Next topic

EnderZ

Quote from: Selski
Quote from: EnderZSo maybe some link was established?  Do you remember the color of the plane? For me it was a dark forest green,  with propellers on the side on both wings, the nose was a very round black tip, not sharp at all but a big broad rounded nose.  

-En

edit:  It was definitly an old military plane.  I got the feeling that it was one of thoes old propeller planes from ww2, or around that era.  But it was not a small, plane, like something from the ww1 era.  It was a pretty good size plane, deffinitly a 2 person on.

En - I didn't get enough of an impression of the outside of the plane.  I only experienced it from sitting in the cockpit.  And it was a small cockpit, but perhaps cockpits are small (I've no idea).  It was most definitely a war plane, and if encouraged to say which war, I would say WW2.

I have very little interest in war planes - in war for that matter - so it was a surprise to me to choose this particular experience.

6/7pm US Eastern time - how many hours behind is that from GMT - do you know?  I think New York is 5 hours behind us.  

:D

Sarah

I have the same time as new york, I looked it up, and yes its about 5 hours behind you.  I too have no interest in planes so it was pecular.

-En