Blindness and real time sight

Previous topic - Next topic

Nahaz

What i see with my third eye is not an image. It's not like an overlay that augments my regular vision. Rather, i sense things. For instance i might have a sudden knowing about someone. Or i may see an internal vision.

Anything is possible though. You maybe able to "see" 3d with it. I think it's really up to you and your own power to create your reality. If you're sufficiently self-empowered it may also be possible to heal any lack of physical sight to.

rodentmouse

hello good people :D

could it be possible  for blind people  to tap into there third eye and "see"  in  the physical environment by having a constant  stream of focus on the  3rd eye area?

basically  giving them sight.

im not that  experienced  with real time sight,  but im sure it could be cultivated.

i find that my eyes are the biggest  hurdle in keeping my focus on my 3rd eye,  this is due to the tension  my eyes create in trying to see what my mind sees.

This of course doesnt apply to blind people.

since  there eyes arent used, they probably forget about them, hence theyll be free of tension.

i dont know much about blindness or real time sight,  but it sounds like a good idea.

from what ive read though,  i dont think its possible  to use the 3rd eye  whilst  operating in the physical,  not on  a permenant basis anyway, thats what im talking about.  
I usually have to be in a trance if i wanna dabble with my  3rd eye,  as soon as i become aware of my physical body  the connection  dies.

is this plausible?