body paralyzed by re-entry / seperation

Previous topic - Next topic

Daydreamer

good morning everybody

i just experienced something very strange. i had just a regular dream but how it ended was quite unusual. in the last phase i dreamed, i was talking to friend of mine with a cell phone. he told me he was thinking about what we talked about recently (we talked about obe's) and that he had to show me something. i told him "ok, go on". first it was silent then i heard him quietly groaning for a short while, and then suddenly i heard a loud bang and felt a big shake which was very powerful. i was fully awake then, but my body was totally paralyzed and i couldn't move for about 15 seconds. after the tension was gone, i felt for about a minute or so a pleasant vibrating sensation.

do you think it was a projection or an attempt to project , or just my wild imagination? i can't judge this because i never experienced an obe yet (which i would know about)

Jefus

Quote from: Daydreamergood morning everybody

i just experienced something very strange. i had just a regular dream but how it ended was quite unusual. in the last phase i dreamed, i was talking to friend of mine with a cell phone. he told me he was thinking about what we talked about recently (we talked about obe's) and that he had to show me something. i told him "ok, go on". first it was silent then i heard him quietly groaning for a short while, and then suddenly i heard a loud bang and felt a big shake which was very powerful. i was fully awake then, but my body was totally paralyzed and i couldn't move for about 15 seconds. after the tension was gone, i felt for about a minute or so a pleasant vibrating sensation.

do you think it was a projection or an attempt to project , or just my wild imagination? i can't judge this because i never experienced an obe yet (which i would know about)

It sounds like sleep paralysis to me. I get this very often when sleeping on my back. I'll wake up and not be able to budge more than an inch, and usually there's a lot of strange chaotic noises going and such. It's an ideal time to try and project, although I haven't been able to yet.