boxed in vision

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

The other day I had an experience in where I went to a location and my vision was totally boxed in, I am wondering has any one else experienced such phenomena before? I am a little stumped, ill share the experience and pic that I made, the person M is a very close friend of mine whom lives overseas.

Quotehad a very interesting experience, after exiting my house I for some reason, had shifted to another area, I was near a road and there where horses and sheep, sort of like near a farming area in the country area, and with out really thinking it, go to M came in mind, and with that thought alone, I shot up into the air, I felt the acceleration, I was high in the air, next thing I know I see some mountain like regions in the distance, and below me was a desert like area, I would imagine it to be Arizona, there was low level shrubs and reddish dirt, and lots of small rocks, and in the midst of all this, was the lone woman walking through all this, I was floating above all this looking down, my vision was very boxed in, it looked like it was boxed.

Now I paid all my attention to this woman, yet I was to high up to get any good detail, it was in the afternoon, as the sun made an orange light effect on her skin as it does, she kept going out of my narrow vision, she was walking on her own, her attention to the ground so she doesn't trip over on the rocks, she seemed in a hurry, i commanded, slow down to my self, and my speed over her slowed down and could get a better look, I needed to get in more, and commanded, go down lower, and instantly I went in much closer, still hovering above her, I could see her face very well, yet...it didn't look like M, not from the images i have seen of her, she had long darkish i think brownish hair, her forehead stood out, I kept looking and focusing at this women, who is this?? i thought, i tried a few times to get attention by shouting her name, but she couldn't hear me, it was so weird, I started to think of my body, and within a few moments, the scene faded and I awoke, my physical head felt like it was turning inside out from the energy which is normal.

what is interesting, is that in the experience, the boxed vision had slightl bluryness on the edges, also when I was trying to get this womans attention, I felt as if i was behind a window, and could feel a wall like barrier in the void blackness and window.

Agntneo

Did this happen when you were fully awake?
Hmm interesting fenonenom.
People Can Fly

manuel

Oh yes, fully conscious and out of body.