Brain movements and different types of exits

Previous topic - Next topic

Fourthdimension

Whenever I project I can feel my brain move its really strange. Last time I projected "well i dunno how to describe it' but i kinda pushed eerything off of the table and the walls in my astral reality and i wanted to increase the energy but i felt if i continued my physical brain in my body would just malfunction.

Anyone else had any brain movements when projecting?

Which leads me to the different types of exits. when i first started the energy would build up from my legs and then increase at my head where i would hear the white noise and pop i was out. these were really realistic obes but then there are other exits where i just hear the noise or feel an intense feeling in my head and pop i'm out but these usually end in false awakenings are unreal scenarios in the aastral.

How can you control the type of exit and does the way you exit matter?

Lastly does the physical environment matter? when i was in england I projected and had realistic ap's of english scenario but in ukraine all of my ap's have felt very sinister and unreal. they always have ukrainian type landscapes in them too and i never dream of english landscape anymore.

I was thinking about chernyobl and i was wondering if radiation affects projection
Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net