Brain Wave Generator

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryBomb

What do you guys and gals think about this contraption? I've never used it, but stumbled upon it a while ago. Do you think it's claims of inducing AP's are legit? I just wanted to know what you thought about it.

Vilkate

BWG presets may be helpful in reaching trance state, but that varies from person to person, and it is very rare (hug me if I'm wrong) that they actually induce AP. Basically, BWG is just a tool, all the work still has to be done by yourself.
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

Mydral

Somehow those are the only things I somewhat fear abit (same goes for any kinds of supplements which are supposed to help you) and here is why:

If you can reach all those states with your own doing, what really happens if you let something else do it for you. I am afraid it might be to strong or that you cannot properly stop anymore, exspecially with supplements. I don't really wanna have a nightmare from which I can't wake up because I took something before I went to bed.... adding to this there might be sideeffects.

And another thing with that brainwave generator, since its sound it might do something to your hearing in the long run. Afterall mostly frequencies are used that you normally never hear.
In somnis veritas

CFTraveler

BWGen works, but your brain can get used to it and depend on it.  I recommend to be used as a tool, but not every time you practice.  When I went through the MAP program, which is the way I got mine, I only used it once a week.  Now I use it every few months, and only I have projected already for the month, to know it wasn't 'artificially' induced.  Like someone said, it doesn't  always induce projection on the spot, but every time I use it I end up projecting within 2 days.

Astral Projection

Man, search a form.. This Topic was thousand times by now :roll:
mind altering psychedelic trip

astralkickback

yea Ive tried brainwave gen. its gotten me to the vibrational stage     
but its probably better to actually try. because i think thats the         
farthest its going to take you.  :|

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=31317852 please register to get one and complete a small offer........ i want one so bad. (ipod) and i only have a few more days to get referals to get one.

thanks for your help!

Raptor

hey. check out www.MindSync.vze.com

you download bwgen presets, but as a WAV file (so there is no need to download bwgen)

Grigori

Quote from: Raptor on August 11, 2006, 23:03:07
hey. check out www.MindSync.vze.com

you download bwgen presets, but as a WAV file (so there is no need to download bwgen)
I don't recommend it ... it looks like a really stupid scamer is trying to sell wav files generated by Bwgen. Everything is badly crosslinked using free resources to make it look like a legit website.

www.MindSync.vze.com is really http://www.freewebs.com/sheehanmds

I'll just report it to bwgen and see how long it lasts ... they can have freeweb shut it down if it's a scam.

Besides the files available look like the ones you can generate from Bwgen for free.