Can I astral project while lying on my stomach.....?

Previous topic - Next topic

spiritual86

Everything I read and watch says that you should lay on your back with your arms on your side parallel to your body, but whenever I try this, I don't get very far. The other night I wasn't planning to astral project, and I was working on opening my third eye, so when I went to bed I just slept on my stomach, like I normally do. But when I tried this I went into a deeper trance state than I do when I lye on my back, and I noticed my body going into sleep paralysis and I started to feel vibrations. So I stopped it and backed out because I wasn't even planning to try to astral project that night and was working on chakras, but I know I could have easily made it out of body if I had continued. So my question is, is it okay if I try to astral project while lying on my stomach, if that's a comfortable position for me? Thanks :)

NoY

Oversoul123

Sure, as long as it's comfortable and you don't have a problem falling asleep.  I've had quite a few spontaneous projections while sleeping on my stomach but nowhere near the success rate than on my back but, hey, were all different; you sound like you can be very successful at it.  Good Luck.

philj14

I agree...as long as your comfortable. One thing I would be careful of, though, is to make sure you have a clear breathing passage (keep your head to the side). You don't want to enter the sleep paralysis state where you can't move your body while your face is in your pillow...you may suffocate. This past year my brother died in his sleep and they think he might have suffocated in his sleep while he was laying on his stomach.
But I think as long as your keep your mouth in a comfortable breathing position and you don't move around too much you should be ok.

personalreality

Quote from: NoY on December 23, 2011, 18:28:26
what ever is most comfortable for you  :wink:

:NoY:

^^^

listen to this man.  that statement seems simple but the profundity should not be lost in its simplicity.  that will go a long way in helping you with your projection research if you remember that while you're studying, whatever is most comfortable for you. 
be awesome.