Is there a vibration stage inducing fequency I could listen to?

Previous topic - Next topic

kuurt

I have a very difficult time reaching the vibration stage.  I can usually meditate for an hour and still not reach the vibration stage.  It is very very rare that I reach the vibration stage. 

I'm wondering if there is any sound frequency that I can listen to that will make it easier for me to reach the vibration stage.  I know there are lots of frequencies on Youtube, probably even some for astral projecting, but will any of them bring me to the vibration stage quicker? 

Selski

I'm curious - why do you want to reach the vibration stage?
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Bloodshadow

@Selski My guess is because it's one of the leading  sensations that come along with knowing you are ready for a projection, most of us barely get the other sensation that help discern a project, tho a close second sensation would be the floaty feeling, actually it would be the first but the vibrations is the most popular among most projectors, me included. But to answer his question, i'm not sure there are any freqs that can exactly put you in vibrational state, you better off sitting on a toilet for a short period of time letting your legs fall asleep, and feeling the vibrations from that , then finding a freq that will put you under the influence of it, but this is just my opinion on the matter, cause things like binaural beats don't work on or for me, at least not the ones with bird sounds and such, the ones with very high pitches do sometimes work tho, but I can never find them, once I find them once. again all this is my opinions not facts, but if there were freqs that could do that.......naw most people would keep them to themselves, the real good stuff is out there just either haven't been discovered, or hidden from public. ok enough of my rambling for today.

kuurt

I'm curious - why do you want to reach the vibration stage?

More than one reason.  I'd like to astral project, but I'd also like to heal my body.  As you can see in my other post titled "Holy Spirit, kundalini, quantum field self, the vibration stage"   http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/holy_spiirt_kundalini_quantum_field_self_the_vibration_stage-t47263.0.html  I have a theory that the vibration stage might be the same kind of experience as what christians call "getting filled with the Holy Spirit".  And that both of them might be our experience of the quantum field.  And that if that is the case it might be easier to heal your body when having such an experience.

I might be wrong about them being the same kind of experience, I'm not really sure.  I was hoping more people would comment on that post with their opinion.  I think with both experiences you can feel sensations in your body, feel like your floating, feel different in your head, and feel more expansive.  So maybe they are the same kind of experience.  I'm also not sure if it is our experience of the quantum field.  If it then it should be easier to manifest things from that state including healing. 

Nameless

I've never exp. vibrations with any music but I've also never tried. When I want to enter a vibrational state I simply state that intent when I retire. I usually feel the vibes begin slowly like a little tickle. When I feel that I just relax and let them take over for a bit. For me the key seems to be relaxing and allowing.

Once they pick up I find I can direct the energy flow up, down, out, in...
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Here's a post I made about why you shouldn't "focus on" or "aim for" the vibrations and why it will never help you learn to project:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/lonewolfs_astral_projection_journal-t45864.0.html;msg357445#msg357445

QuoteAiming "for" the vibrations is kind of like learning to throw a punch correctly by aiming "at" your target. 
When you learn to punch, you learn to punch by aiming THROUGH your target. 
So the act of punching hasn't really much to do at all with your target really... it has to do with what's beyond your target.
Just as the act of projection hasn't really much to do at all with the vibrations... it has to do with what's beyond the vibrations.

Vibrations aren't a goal in and of themselves... they're simply a signpost that reads "Keep doing what you're doing, because you're doing it right" - then to be ignored and forgotten. 
While wandering the path of projection, you might never encounter that sign... but that also doesn't mean you're not on the right path.

Selski

Quote from: Bloodshadow
@Selski My guess is because it's one of the leading  sensations that come along with knowing you are ready for a projection

Yep, that's what I thought too, but rather than guess I figured I'd ask.  :-D

Selski

kuurt - I'm not sure if there are any specific ones, but if you choose those for astral projection, then you might get there quicker. It's worth a try at least.  :-)

Sorry I can't be more help...but I simply don't get the vibrations - never have.

baro-san

Quote from: Xanth on August 28, 2017, 21:50:09
Here's a post I made about why you shouldn't "focus on" or "aim for" the vibrations and why it will never help you learn to project:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/lonewolfs_astral_projection_journal-t45864.0.html;msg357445#msg357445
While wandering the path of projection, you might never encounter that sign... but that also doesn't mean you're not on the right path.

I believe this said it best:

• While wandering the path of projection, you might never encounter that sign... but that also doesn't mean you're not on the right path.

Looking for vibration to astral project might be like trying to understand German to appreciate Mozart.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

SCHMUSTIN

In my limited experiences if you go into the process only looking for the viberational state you wont get it.

And that is OK as it is not needed to exit.

Just let go and go with whatever you experience.
Don't set out a strict pathway that you have heard works and expect to get from one thing, then the next, then the next, and so on....

Just lay down or sit, and be excited to see what new sensations you get to experience.