Meetup with my friend is it really her?

Previous topic - Next topic

MarsZM

Hi guys... Last night I came back from a dream and rolled over in my bed to turn on my light. I found the light wouldn't come on and I went oh hey! I am out of body! So I walked through my door into my living room.

I really wanted to see my friend and in the past whenever I went to go visit someone I get lost... So I tried summoning her. (Dunno if that's the best word) But I basically put my hands over my heart and said higher self... please bring me (So and so) to me please.... 5 seconds later she comes walking through my door real as real can be. It was definitely her. She looked a little different than here... but it felt physical. What's weird is I didn't pay too much attention to what she looked like so next time I will really have to try. Everything was so fast and it was only a matter of time before I knew I was going to lose awareness so I act pretty fast...

I had some things I wanted to say and I told her. Her personality seemed a but different... but it was still her. Was this her astral body? Or another aspect of her? When I get out of body sometimes I feel really clumsy too... Like I am still me but not all there.

Anyway we ended up looking each other in the eyes and she kissed me and it felt absolutely amazing. She seemed to "have a mind of her own" If that made sense. It was all her. She knows I am pretty crazy for her... and I remember talking about how I just wanted to really make it work (she is actually seeing someone else in this physical life)... :/ It's been an emotional time. I just dunno if it was really her or not... I can't figure this out. After what seemed to be a couple minutes my dream mind kicked off... things got too weird and before you know it I was completely unaware in another dream all together.

The last time we met in the astrals the same thing happened but we both remembered it as a dream. We both had a vivid dream with eachother and we matched up the details to a T the next day. That was a while ago. I noticed she looked a bit different in that experience too. But it was still her.

I just know we are so multidimensional... and when I ask higher self to bring her to me and she literally comes walking through my door 5 seconds later... what aspect am I working with? Is this her astral? Or did I create her all by myself?

When I call for people like that ( I have done same with my grandpa who passed away a while back) I can see a mist like figure approaching me... walking closer and closer... and then when they get super close their face pops up etc. Sometimes when I called for my grandpa he didn't show up... Other times he shows up in seconds. Sometimes I called for one minute and nothing. Was he busy doing something?

The only other thing that sucks is I am summoning them in the real time zone (What robert bruce calls it) So it's really kinda dark and sometimes not all that real... and it feels like a ghost town. I lose awareness quick too and my dream mind starts up so I can't stay out too long.

Thanks guys...
-mars  St e
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

baro-san

Quote from: MarsZM on September 05, 2017, 15:24:10
Hi guys... Last night I came back from a dream and rolled over in my bed to turn on my light. I found the light wouldn't come on and I went oh hey! I am out of body! So I walked through my door into my living room.

I really wanted to see my friend and in the past whenever I went to go visit someone I get lost... So I tried summoning her. (Dunno if that's the best word) But I basically put my hands over my heart and said higher self... please bring me (So and so) to me please.... 5 seconds later she comes walking through my door real as real can be. It was definitely her. She looked a little different than here... but it felt physical. What's weird is I didn't pay too much attention to what she looked like so next time I will really have to try. Everything was so fast and it was only a matter of time before I knew I was going to lose awareness so I act pretty fast...

I had some things I wanted to say and I told her. Her personality seemed a but different... but it was still her. Was this her astral body? Or another aspect of her? When I get out of body sometimes I feel really clumsy too... Like I am still me but not all there.

Anyway we ended up looking each other in the eyes and she kissed me and it felt absolutely amazing. She seemed to "have a mind of her own" If that made sense. It was all her. She knows I am pretty crazy for her... and I remember talking about how I just wanted to really make it work (she is actually seeing someone else in this physical life)... :/ It's been an emotional time. I just dunno if it was really her or not... I can't figure this out. After what seemed to be a couple minutes my dream mind kicked off... things got too weird and before you know it I was completely unaware in another dream all together.

The last time we met in the astrals the same thing happened but we both remembered it as a dream. We both had a vivid dream with eachother and we matched up the details to a T the next day. That was a while ago. I noticed she looked a bit different in that experience too. But it was still her.

I just know we are so multidimensional... and when I ask higher self to bring her to me and she literally comes walking through my door 5 seconds later... what aspect am I working with? Is this her astral? Or did I create her all by myself?

When I call for people like that ( I have done same with my grandpa who passed away a while back) I can see a mist like figure approaching me... walking closer and closer... and then when they get super close their face pops up etc. Sometimes when I called for my grandpa he didn't show up... Other times he shows up in seconds. Sometimes I called for one minute and nothing. Was he busy doing something?

The only other thing that sucks is I am summoning them in the real time zone (What robert bruce calls it) So it's really kinda dark and sometimes not all that real... and it feels like a ghost town. I lose awareness quick too and my dream mind starts up so I can't stay out too long.

Thanks guys...
-mars  St e

I know what you mean. You said you already verified that sometimes you meet another person's projection by comparing notes after you woke up.

I suggest that you assume it isn't the product of your imagination, and continue what you wanted to achieve when you summoned that person.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

MarsZM

Thank you Baro. Yeah the only thing is I wish I could hold awareness better and have it stay real... I've never had an out of body experience as real as this place except when I have what people call "wild" or wake induced lucid dreams. Those are really crazy... but they don't last long at all.
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area