Can someone explain Vehram to me?

Previous topic - Next topic

Kree

I had the pdf a year ago but lost it. I've been interested in the rope technique but the Vehram system seems to be a more advanced version of the same "tug to get out" concept. I wouldn't be surprised if the underlying mechanism behind the techniques is the exact same.

I've read the "Vehram is brilliant" thread but it wasn't very helpful. iirc there are 6 points— I'm assuming for every direction you can move in—and for an OBE you need to pull on at least one of them.

What else is there to this? Can this be used on its own to "phase" from an awake state, or is it solely an "exit method" requiring trance/body-loosening/hypnagogia?

Nameless

Hi Kree,

Here on the pulse there are a couple good threads discussing the Vehram System.
Here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_doorway-t46013.0.html

And here: (there may be more) http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_obe_discussions/vehram_energy_system_offers_validation_for_oobes-t29898.0.html

Also try an internet search. Highlight this -> Vehram System and right click with your mouse and click internet search. Hope this helps.

Lumaza asked to me to give you these links. He's a little indisposed right now but will be back when he can. I know he would love to discuss this with you.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Kree

Quote from: Nameless on October 24, 2021, 20:42:27
Hi Kree,

Here on the pulse there are a couple good threads discussing the Vehram System.
Here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_doorway-t46013.0.html

And here: (there may be more) http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_obe_discussions/vehram_energy_system_offers_validation_for_oobes-t29898.0.html

Also try an internet search. Highlight this -> Vehram System and right click with your mouse and click internet search. Hope this helps.

Lumaza asked to me to give you these links. He's a little indisposed right now but will be back when he can. I know he would love to discuss this with you.

Good to hear.
I've looked online but could find little.

Lumaza

Thank you for the fill in Nameless!  :-)

I have talked about the Vehram system and how I utilize it in my Doorway thread. You can also find some great info utilizing a six point focus here in this thread.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html

I have searched the internet for any updates or info on the Vehram system and have not found very much. I found more info and conversation about it doing a search on this very Forum here, the Astral Pulse. Use the search engine on the top right hand of the page here using the search title "Vehram system". Do your search from the home page though. Otherwise your search will only give results from the sub-forum you are currently in. I know most people know that. I am not so adept on the computer, so I have to find things out the hard way, but "trial and error". A lot of "error" though, lol!  :-D
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Kree

Quote from: Lumaza on November 02, 2021, 16:14:22
Thank you for the fill in Nameless!  :-)

I have talked about the Vehram system and how I utilize it in my Doorway thread. You can also find some great info utilizing a six point focus here in this thread.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html

I have searched the internet for any updates or info on the Vehram system and have not found very much. I found more info and conversation about it doing a search on this very Forum here, the Astral Pulse. Use the search engine on the top right hand of the page here using the search title "Vehram system". Do your search from the home page though. Otherwise your search will only give results from the sub-forum you are currently in. I know most people know that. I am not so adept on the computer, so I have to find things out the hard way, but "trial and error". A lot of "error" though, lol!  :-D

Ohh I remember this thread, just reread it all.  Damn, I forgot about those Lionheart posts.  He basically says to just spend more time in the NP while awake by creating tug-of-war sensations in all 6 directions from the body.  And that this will make any attempts much more successful.  Can't believe I stopped doing this.  But now I see even less reason to read the entire "Vehram System" book as I feel I now know all there is too it, lol.  Thanks for linking this, I'm now motivated again.

(btw, how I usually search the site is I google:  site:astralpulse.com "vehram" points
More readable than with in-site search, but idk if it gets as many results.)

Lumaza

Quote from: Kree on November 07, 2021, 01:05:23
Ohh I remember this thread, just reread it all.  Damn, I forgot about those Lionheart posts.  He basically says to just spend more time in the NP while awake by creating tug-of-war sensations in all 6 directions from the body.  And that this will make any attempts much more successful.  Can't believe I stopped doing this.  But now I see even less reason to read the entire "Vehram System" book as I feel I now know all there is too it, lol.  Thanks for linking this, I'm now motivated again.
LOL. "He", "Lionheart", is me! That was a name I first used years ago here on the Astral Pulse.  :wink: ... and it really does work! It teaches you how to "hold" your focus for a extended period of time. Even though you are focused on a "physical bodily" action, it is your "etheric body" that is having all of those sensations. I used what I learned from the Phantom Wiggle and various other proven techniques to create my Doorway thread. I started the Doorway thread with simple focus targets like Geometric shapes and color. But soon I implemented the 6 pt directional focus into it. I still use that today. Like they say, "if it's not broken. don't fix it"!  :-)

Quote(btw, how I usually search the site is:  site:astralpulse.com "vehram" points
More readable than with in-site search, but idk if it gets as many results.)
Here is my results for that Titled search, using the two words "Vehram System" on this website here.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?action=search2
Ok, I guess it won't let you see the results. But you can put those two words into the box at that link and see what I mean.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Kree

Quote from: Lumaza on November 07, 2021, 08:03:42
LOL. "He", "Lionheart", is me! That was a name I first used years ago here on the Astral Pulse.  :wink:

I had suspected this but was confused for a while.  Always wondered where he went, as I've been here since 2012.

Quote from: Lumaza on November 07, 2021, 08:03:42
and it really does work! It teaches you how to "hold" your focus for a extended period of time. Even though you are focused on a "physical bodily" action, it is your "etheric body" that is having all of those sensations. I used what I learned from the Phantom Wiggle and various other proven techniques to create my Doorway thread. I started the Doorway thread with simple focus targets like Geometric shapes and color. But soon I implemented the 6 pt directional focus into it. I still use that today. Like they say, "if it's not broken. don't fix it"!  :-)

With your etheric body so loose, do you even need such elaborate techniques?  I would think a simple falling/rising sensation should be enough, or something like what Frank used to do.

Lumaza

Quote from: Kree on November 07, 2021, 15:09:33
With your etheric body so loose, do you even need such elaborate techniques?  I would think a simple falling/rising sensation should be enough, or something like what Frank used to do.
I am glad you asked that question. I don't use elaborate techniques anymore. Nowadays, I ride the directional focus as far it wants to take me. Meaning, that a simple focus on a forward direction or any direction, is normally all it takes to end up some where else. It doesn't take long at all either. This is the result or should I say, the reward, for the last 10 years of almost daily practice that I did and still do today.

Constantly using different kinds of focus targets leads to many different experiences. That is why it is good to explore in every way, shape or form that you can!  :-)

Kree

Quote from: Lumaza on November 07, 2021, 16:46:14
I am glad you asked that question. I don't use elaborate techniques anymore. Nowadays, I ride the directional focus as far it wants to take me. Meaning, that a simple focus on a forward direction or and direction is normally all it takes to end up some where else. It doesn't take long at all either. This the result or should I say, the reward, for the last 10 years of almost daily practice that I did and still do today.

Constantly using different kinds of focus targets leads to many different experiences. That is why it is good to explore in every way, shape or form that you can!  :-)

I'm wondering now, have you noticed any benefits to doing energy raising (e.g. New Energy Ways)?

Lumaza

Quote from: Kree on November 07, 2021, 18:10:47
I'm wondering now, have you noticed any benefits to doing energy raising (e.g. New Energy Ways)?
Yes, definitely. It has aided my physical/bodily awareness as well. I live with chronic pain due to Degenerative Disc Disease and Trigeminal Neuralgia. Both of those ailments attack the nerves. NEW taught me how to hold a focus on another part of my body that doesn't hurt at the time, like my big toe, for instance. I don't take pain killers, not even a Tylenol anymore. My body doesn't like pills anymore. The only pill I still can take is my Gabopentin and that is to subdue the nerve pain.

Through NEW, I have also learned how to defer pain and have taught others during Emergency situations to do that as well. Recently I was experiencing some intestinal blockage. The pain in my lower abdomen was getting quite uncomfortable. I used what I learned from NEW to pinpoint the problem area and move it through. I was amazed when it actually worked and did release the problem area. NEW has taught me how to have control over my bodily functions. I know that is hard to believe. But it's true.

I also utilize NEW when I Phase. It really does teach you how to pinpoint and hold a focus. Both those skills are very important for continued success with non-ordinary/local states of consciousness.