can you lose fear of death?

Previous topic - Next topic

AAAAAAAA

I'm not scared of death myself. Sometimes I feel like things will be quieter, and less chaotic that way. The only fear I really have is how I die. The dying part, I'm okay with. How I die is what scares the living day lights out of me, lol. I just hope it's not painful. I hope it's not totally painless either, though. Death (at least of our physical bodies) is something that will inevitably happen to all of us. The best way to get rid of this fear is just to realize that all of our physical bodies eventually die because it's natural, and it's just something that we have to accept.

Xanth

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on June 15, 2014, 00:00:19
I'm not scared of death myself. Sometimes I feel like things will be quieter, and less chaotic that way. The only fear I really have is how I die. The dying part, I'm okay with. How I die is what scares the living day lights out of me, lol. I just hope it's not painful. I hope it's not totally painless either, though. Death (at least of our physical bodies) is something that will inevitably happen to all of us. The best way to get rid of this fear is just to realize that all of our physical bodies eventually die because it's natural, and it's just something that we have to accept.
I accept this by realizing that "pain" is a purely temporary state.  You can't stay in pain forever, eventually it either goes away or you leave this physical reality.  Either way, it ends.

Gummage,
So, as you can see, you've read several individuals who have answered your question.  You CAN lose all/most fear of death.   :)

PlasmaAstralProjection

Sorry I have been meaning to reply, but I will tomorrow.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on June 15, 2014, 00:06:37
Gummage,
So, as you can see, you've read several individuals who have answered your question.  You CAN lose all/most fear of death.   :)
Wait just a second there. This ain't over yet Xanth. I've been busy today. I don't think I can finish my reply today but definitely tomorrow. I just might finish tonight.

Peace.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on June 15, 2014, 06:11:55
Wait just a second there. This ain't over yet Xanth. I've been busy today. I don't think I can finish my reply today but definitely tomorrow. I just might finish tonight.

Peace.
Continue all you want.   But the question seems answered.   So I'm done for now.  :-)

PlasmaAstralProjection

First off I've got more on my mind than what is here. But this is what I've got for now. This post will be directed first toward Szaxx since he seems to be able to answer my questions here more than others. And I trust his judgement. Here I will be directing my post toward the afterlife consequences of a life of disease and disorders at the end of life.

Quote from: Szaxx on June 14, 2014, 22:12:50
Looking at this from the physical side Xanth has wisdom in his words, being past the physical side.
Plasma has issues with the physical aspects and can't quite see whats really there yet   (not that anyone knows everything). Some overcomplicating on the physical ruleset with some good points being made.

Many reports from experienced AP'rs all say one thing when communications with the deceased have transpired. The resounding message of 'the pain has gone and the peace of mind here is second to none' being common.
This shows that the mind itself is intact so dementia or similar eventually dissapears upon termination.
Any physical ailment is nonexistent so worrying about them is moot.

I strongly ask that whoever reads this keep an open unbiased mind since emotions are high when it comes to such a topic here at the pulse, such as thinking of loved ones, etc.

I have some big problems here.
1. The APers that communicated to the deceased loved one are very biased, and don't tell me they aren't since it's very very hard to not be, since you have strong emotional ties to this loved one and you want to hear an outcome that is positive about your loved one.

2. The above point would make sense too that since Bruce Moen has talked about how peoples earthly illnesses go with them into the afterlife. And if this is the case. Then why are you telling me something different? I know avid APers know who he is. He is a respected APer and author of multiple books.

3. And it would make much more sense too that Bruce Moen would have seen non-loved ones in the afterlife that carry their illnesses over into the astral, since it was not a relative and therefore he would have been much less biased over the outcome of what he saw and experienced with these people that had carried their illnesses into the afterlife.

4. There is no way to tell how many people didn't make it in good mental health in the astral with certainty, since those deceased loved ones could easily still be dealing with the mental stuff they were dealing with it on earth , the aging, the dying disorders and diseases must have some effect. Meaning the mental is what controls the deceased loved one. It's not like a body disorder. So they could have been somewhere else dealing with mental loops while someone thought that that decedent loved one was communicating to them in a coherent manner. We already covered the bias involved in such a thing. And nobody knows about those loved ones that never come through or the Mediums and astral projectors that thought they communicated with them.

5. We have all heard of people in the astral that go through the same mental stuff. Being stuck in mental loops. It is very very easy to see that these people were affected in the astral, with one mental disorder or more. The reason why, is that if someone dies when they are young and healthy they don't go through these types of mental loops from mental disorders and diseases. It's the elderly that end up in the BIGGEST mental loops of their lives while slowly degrading mentally for years. And the astral has many of these people from what I have read. It's starting to make sense now.

6. From a strictly spiritual standpoint, what is the point of watching our thoughts and being very careful all through life spiritually to not think negative things and things that don't make sense, and then at the end of life we risk a decent amount of our spiritual progress by being ravaged by some mental disorder. It makes no sense to me. This might work for those that eventually do reach a high state spiritually. But there are many people that never move past the mind.

7. Also I want to differentiate here, are all illnesses the same for the soul. Meaning IMO the least affected type of suffering for the soul would be pain. Especially of the body. Whereas those that are the most affected on a soul level IMO would be like phobias which are the most damaging to society. That along with schizophrenia, and PDSD. These give people feelings of self hatred, extreme paranoia of someone following them or someone out to get them. Now I would think that these feelings would be much worse than body disorders and pain. These mental feelings of the mind are especially prone to for the long term for the soul. The reason why is that unless we surpass mind in our spiritual growth at a deep level and deal with our shadow all these things could haunt us at the end when we're dying. And this should carry over into the afterlife since it's in the mind. I have heard by an advanced meditator that in the afterlife the body let's go of it's energies and karmas much faster but the mind is what holds on to it's energies beliefs and feelings much longer since than the body, since the mind has the tendency to trap feelings beliefs intents much more than the body is able to do. So this makes more sense logically too. That the mind can trap energies more than the body. I can try to find a source on that if you would like. So Szaxx given what I have shown here are you sure that there is absolutely no difference between someone that get a severe mental disorder, like the ones mentioned above, versus perhaps just a painful body disorder at the end of life?

8. Szaxx let me ask you, do you think that you can use intent and consciousness to give you a decent and peaceful death if you degrade mentally and physically for 5 to 10 years at the end of your life?  And now I realize you are a very advanced astral projector and just because you may be able to do it. Which IDK that doesn't mean that newbie projectors can do the same.

Exploring More of the Afterlife, by Bruce Moen
http://youtu.be/3d5dtsLL4-w

There is an adaption period where adjustments to the new environment must take place, this is inevitable for everyone. Those of us with plenty of experiences I'd guess are already past the physical issues. As already implied, the expectations are already present unlike someone with no experiences at all. The adjustments will be few by comparison for those NP experienced.
From the other side you may be intouch with your higher self more prominently. I have a different personality when NP, its far more powerful than the physical can ever be and it has fears nothing. There's seemingly no termination rules to adhere to in the NP. You can be put in your place if you push it though lol. The physical has too many termination rules. Its easy to die if care and attention are totally ignored.
Leading to termination the fear for families welfare is my only concern as it is for many others. Yeah the sadness too, I hate the occasions of feeling this from others when they are close by.
Death itself will bring a change, new horizons, a way to get back to those I've left behind over a half century ago. Also those who communicate from the formless environments, these entities (to label them) do not understand us and try to make sense of our physical environment. I'll post one of my recent communications sometime in a new topic.

I mostly agree with you here.

Ive already been asked 3 times if I want to return. Thats a comforting thought too.

I would too under certain reservations about where who I will be born to. It would be unwise to not.

Hopefully brought things back somewhere near on topic lol.

Wait just a second, why not kill two birds with one stone while were at it, as you can't talk about fear of death without talking about fear of dying in the same breathe. Here I will do it in the two most meaningful paragraphs of your life I hope.

Note this is for everyone to read.
Lastly even if most of you are right, and there is absolutely no effects on the soul after death from the most horrific diseases and disorders known to man while on earth and the lowest soul spiritually. Why the heck would you want to needless lay in bed while others feed you, bathe you, brush your teeth, force-feed you, do costly ineffective surgeries at the end of life just in order to keep you a vegetable semi social, and somewhat functioning; all while your family members won't be there or will be and to see it all? This is the only time in history where people are being kept alive on a mass scale with medical technology with often no meaningful reason at the end to keep people barely alive. All while not being able to have any meaningful conversation much less life with family and friends many times. And if not for that, why would anyone want to just waste away here at the end, with no meaning, or dignitied way to live life while your brain and body are being ravaged by disease, aging, and disorders, all while the system takes care of you routinely takes care of you. You may ask why are people doing this then? I've already pointed out that it's because they think God is suppose to take your life alone. I assure you there is no reasonable logic in wanting such a thing most of the time. Like I already pointed out this logic of keeping people alive like this mostly comes from the Abrahamic religions first and foremost, and our illusion that we get when young vibrant and healthy that it's normal and good to want to live as long as possible while here on earth. Having been attached to the world and the things in it. Having never seriously dealt with a serious mental disorder themselves.

Things are changing throughout the world. People are waking up to the truth now. Many countries are evolving on this right now. There are countries where you can exit with a doctors help and prescription if you have depression. Now I don't think I always agree with such cases. but certainly depression can be disabling. Anyway do you want to lay in bed for years while people do everything for you at the end of life with no one to have a meaningful conversation with loved ones? It's just mind boggling how out of touch we are with reality for this topic here on earth. I am not even proposing that you take drugs and quickly end your life, which is certainly possible. I am suggesting that you can do it the most natural way (whatever that means. LOL) by Voluntarily Stop Eating and Drinking, the VSED option. It can take 2 to 3 weeks of doing this and you can exit life in much more peaceful and dignified way with with a higher likelihood that family will be there since there is a short time span here. You can do it at home with palliative sedation. If you don't do it, you risk having your family have to watch you go through all this. It's not right on any level IMO. I assure you that most of reasons you guys believe and many others believe this stuff is largely because of the Abrahamic religions effect throughout the world. Do your research people are starting to wake up. But it's hard to convince people that haven't seen death up close, or even just in good or even functioning shape. Please all of you reconsider your stance on this.

You can select your state for an advanced directive right here to prevent it. They are a nonprofit organization and have victories here in the US in their outreach.

Advance Directive Get the Care You Want – No More, No Less.
https://www.compassionandchoices.org/what-we-do/advance-directive/

Thank you for reading my long rant. LOL

catmeow

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on June 14, 2014, 05:13:23
God, thank you so much catmeow, I finally feel vindicated by someone here that seems to have some real experience with the spiritual and death.

You're welcome!

Quote from: Maxie on June 14, 2014, 15:47:46
Are people getting caught up in the difference between dying and death?  It's not possible to guarantee that dying will be without pain or stress in varying degrees (god, sorry, talking about it so casually!) but I'm still not afraid of death itself, which is what the original poster was asking I think.

Yes well said, I think there are two issues here and some people are not realising that.

Quote from: Lionheart on June 14, 2014, 19:49:44
Maxie, you hit the problem here right on the head. Plasma and Catmeow are talking about the process of dying. When I say "transition", I mean that once your consciousness has left this body/vessel for good, that the actual "transition" begins. It's a transition between this physical awareness and the next form/mode of our evolution.

Yup I am talking about dying, the physical process by which your body shuts down and eventually dies. This can happen quickly, if you are lucky, or it can be a dreadfull, cruel, unbearable long, drawn-out process, for both the person dying and also their family. I watched my mother die slowly from cancer. Worse still, I am now watching my father die of alzheimers. It's been 3 years so far, and it is beyond description.

I have zero fear of death, I embrace it and look forward to it, but I'm pretty scared of dying.

Plasma (I hope you don't mind me shortening your name?), you raise some interesting points about mental health after transitioning.  In terms of physical ailments, these obviously are not carried across, but people become so accustomed to their physical issues that they may well continue to unwittingly manifest them. However, the evidence from NDE studies is that this is a temporary condition, until an individual adjusts, and ends up looking and feeling "in their prime". They may need a lot of help with this. Similarly, many mental issues originate in the brain, so once again, these issues disappear after death. But as you say there may still be other issues with an individual's state of mind, which can only be magnified by the fluid nature of the NP. I have wondered about it myself.
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

Szaxx

1+2, At the point of termination you may well carry the physical disabilities with you. Any sufferer of long term ailments including myself take the precautionary measures with them into the NP.
It takes time to adjust even in a projection and I made this point above.
Loved ones have also reappeared in the physical after death. This has been known over a century ago. I understand the bias comment but anyone unsuspecting could create a thoughtform and not see the truth until later.
The fluidity of the NP will allow this. Eventually a realisation will come to straighten things out.
Its generally accepted upon termination that you'll meet departed loved ones. This itself will impact on your mind, if true, this will put you in a 'cared for' position allowing your concious self to then adjust. Various books give around 25 or so days after death where loved ones return as an apparition to the physical.
It does take 21 days for the subconcious to program in a new environment so this seems to put the possibility in perspective.
3+4, In retrievals this ailment carry on is prominent. Its also in the book, the projection of the astral body from nearly a century ago. Bruce is correct in what you read as I too have experienced this with completely random people. Lets not forget the help on the other side, if I can imprint loads ofinfo into an entity I'm sure that its pathetic compared to a guides capabilities with the mind manipulation measures.

More later
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: catmeow on June 16, 2014, 01:21:32
Yes well said, I think there are two issues here and some people are not realising that.
No I understand the difference. I was using hyperbole when saying "as you can't talk about fear of death without talking about fear of dying in the same breathe." Sorry I realize now I shouldn't have done it as we are talking pretty technically right now.

Yup I am talking about dying, the physical process by which your body shuts down and eventually dies. This can happen quickly, if you are lucky, or it can be a dreadfull, cruel, unbearable long, drawn-out process, for both the person dying and also their family. I watched my mother die slowly from cancer. Worse still, I am now watching my father die of alzheimers. It's been 3 years so far, and it is beyond description.

Wow sorry to hear that. I have never seen a family member dying slowly, but I have been close to death, and damn it, I an't going down like that. I was totally ignorant of it before. Everything changed after that. All we can really do is spread the word an, educate, and prevent ourselves from dealing with it.

I have zero fear of death, I embrace it and look forward to it, but I'm pretty scared of dying.
Good way to put it. I suppose if your an advanced astral projector you may negate many of the effects of in the afterlife. I don't know how advanced you are, but I don't think ALL of the effects could be negated in a long drawn out dying process with some really ravaging mental stuff going on.

Plasma (I hope you don't mind me shortening your name?),
No that's fine, people abbreviate names all the time.

you raise some interesting points about mental health after transitioning.  In terms of physical ailments, these obviously are not carried across, but people become so accustomed to their physical issues that they may well continue to unwittingly manifest them. However, the evidence from NDE studies is that this is a temporary condition, until an individual adjusts, and ends up looking and feeling "in their prime". They may need a lot of help with this.

Right I think we can start by not letting peoples mental state degrade at the end of life, only to end up having to help them "a lot" on the other side with this condition that carried over. And being able to determine the long term, lingering, sub-level, unnoticed effects of such a traumatic dying process would be hard to document I think. Since there are no controls. You guys may be right that all these mental and physical conditions can be shaken off, but I do still worry about the long term, lingering, sub-level, unnoticed effects  from such a traumatic death. And certainly having to waste time helping such people isn't necessary.

Similarly, many mental issues originate in the brain, so once again, these issues disappear after death. But as you say there may still be other issues with an individual's state of mind, which can only be magnified by the fluid nature of the NP. I have wondered about it myself.

Thanks not bad for someone like myself that has little experience in the astral.

So everyone else what are your thoughts. People have been silent. No wait, their all typing out replies. LOL I hope I proposed some points that Xanth didn't really notice before. So all your avid APers what is your thought?

Lionheart

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on June 16, 2014, 07:10:53

So everyone else what are your thoughts. People have been silent. No wait, their all typing out replies. LOL I hope I proposed some points that Xanth didn't really notice before. So all your avid APers what is your thought?
Once again Plasma you picked and chose the words you wished to hear and "omitted' the rest.

If you listen to William Buhlman's videos he will tell you flat out that he has planned for his death/transition far in advance. He has given strict instructions to those near and dear to him on how it is to be undertaken . Other authors of AP have also planned their transitions too.

You ask for thoughts. Well there is 3 pages of thoughts on this subject here for you to read.

I know I'm not a Moderator here anymore, but something needed to be said. I am sorry if this offended you.

I believe there is a period of "deprogramming" needed after the transition. So, yes you would still be physical body focused or oriented. At least the majority of the populace would. But only until you have "processed" or been processed to what has or is actually occurring. Those that don't and remain "stuck" are the ones that, as Szaxx says get "special help" to. This is why "Retrievals" are necessary.

This video/interview of his explains it more. He was even in a movie named "the Path" talking about this very subject.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apw2WpuW60o

PlasmaAstralProjection

I actually posted my last reply after Szaxx rely unknowingly. I will just say that you haven't offended me. I've been dealing with a lot lately, and haven't had time to reply to your post. I do have some questions for you then. But unfortunately I don't have the time tonight, so I will do it tomorrow.

Thanks everyone.

Szaxx

5, Some of these people stuck in a loop are not old at all. A group on the run during the second world war keep being gunned down in their collective repeating loop. I was sent to stop this. It isn't anything you say that helps them. Imprints don't work either, they are too closed in fear and resolution was made by joining in with their predicament at the risk of being machine gunned down again. I cheated a little and because I joined their plight my actions were felt by them emotionally. They followed me and escaped their dilemma.
Another was children stuck in a loop of hiding from anyone. These I had no idea of until I went into a dark and dangerous looking location. Imprints worked here as my time was running short. I solved their dilemma by teaching trust can be earned and respect will follow. This broke their loop.
I also communicate to those who have no form. Its a mental battle of wits and they usually comply with a new suggestion to open to the greater thought patterns of others present. I dont know if these are or ever have been human.
Theres far more that the eye cant see, now you understand the meaning of my signature lol.
More later.

Maxie

Catmeow said:
QuoteIn terms of physical ailments, these obviously are not carried across, but people become so accustomed to their physical issues that they may well continue to unwittingly manifest them. However, the evidence from NDE studies is that this is a temporary condition, until an individual adjusts, and ends up looking and feeling "in their prime".

...and Lionheart said:
QuoteI believe there is a period of "deprogramming" needed after the transition. So, yes you would still be physical body focused or oriented. At least the majority of the populace would. But only until you have "processed" or been processed to what has or is actually occurring. Those that don't and remain "stuck" are the ones that, as Szaxx says get "special help" to.

I agree with all that.  I haven't read the books, but from what I've seen, that's right.  I've seen deceased people that 'think' they're living their lives out normally, but in fact they're in a kind of umm...holding pen until they sort themselves out/realise what's happened to them.  

Plasma said:
Quote2. The above point would make sense too that since Bruce Moen has talked about how peoples earthly illnesses go with them into the afterlife. And if this is the case. Then why are you telling me something different? I know avid APers know who he is. He is a respected APer and author of multiple books.

Wellllll...look, I don't know much about books or authors (ok, I did read a Robert Bruce book Mastering Astral Thingy in 90 Days once, to be fair) but when I was in the dead folk area, where you can go on through a kind of gateway into the 'next bit', where there was no return for APers (well, I felt there'd be no return for me certainly!)...and in that area I didn't have a body, Earthly or otherwise.  I was like a suspended thought, so I can't see that Earthly physical problems would follow you at that point.

With mental illness, I would imagine that newly deceased folk would be held in the 'holding pen' or maybe that's the 'loop' that Lionheart has mentioned until they recovered themselves - or were retrieved (never heard of that before...interesting!) xx

Edit:  And this thread is being useful to me in sorting my head out a bit. Cheers original poster! x

Lionheart

Quote from: Szaxx on June 16, 2014, 12:00:44
I cheated a little and because I joined their plight my actions were felt by them emotionally.
I see this as being true as well. I once had to be a Sgt./commanding officer to a wounded soldier to get his attention.

We have to meld into the scenery, per say. We have to be thinking consciously on our feet as well. To stand out amongst the others would create an unintended scene. But we know full well what our intent is once there. We just need to figure out how we are going to go about doing it. They are the ones that have to make a decision to leave, to break the loop. But we do have quite a bit of help in aiding them in choosing a different path. That is, if we need it.

This can either done by one on one encounters or the ones I have been doing for a couple of years now, which are the group/community Retrievals. I know Szaxx does these often as well.

Astralzombie

It's easy to see that the common denominator is the belief system of the person who has died. This is why I think atheists seem to have some of the more depressing NDE's. They pass expecting nothing and when they realize that their physical body wasn't the end of existence, they tend to panic and this can bring about all sorts of crazy and scary stuff.

Naturally, some relish the new experience and don't report the hellish type scenarios.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Maxie

Quote from: Astralzombie link =topic=44645.msg348599#msg348599 date=1402956221
It's easy to see that the common denominator is the belief system of the person who has died. This is why I think atheists seem to have some of the more depressing NDE's. They pass expecting nothing and when they realize that their physical body wasn't the end of existence, they tend to panic and this can bring about all sorts of crazy and scary stuff.

Naturally, some relish the new experience and don't report the hellish type scenarios.

:cry: I worry about my son, who is so amazingly able in slipping out of his body.  At first he was excited about it and we used to chat, but then his brainiac physics background prevailed and Richard Dawkins too.  Now he believes in nothing after death and finds the whole subject hard to talk about as he's actually frightened about dying now. 

Lionheart

Quote from: Maxie on June 16, 2014, 18:30:33
:cry: I worry about my son, who is so amazingly able in slipping out of his body.  At first he was excited about it and we used to chat, but then his brainiac physics background prevailed and Richard Dawkins too.  Now he believes in nothing after death and finds the whole subject hard to talk about as he's actually frightened about dying now.  
Richard Dawkins and his brainiac background can't outdo actual proof that comes from experiencing it for yourself.

Lately we have been hearing from more and more Neuro Surgeons/Scientists that are having their own "awakenings". They are learning that what they have been teaching themselves for years isn't actually the way it "is".
Like this one for instance: http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight

...and everyone knows the story of Dr. Eben Alexander: http://www.hpe.com/life/x1626689805/Neurosurgeons-near-death-experience-changes-his-opinion

When your son is ready to hear the truth, he will. It comes from within.  :-)

The info is out there. You just have to have the urge or should I say "want" to look for it.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Szaxx on June 16, 2014, 06:50:57
1+2, At the point of termination you may well carry the physical disabilities with you. Any sufferer of long term ailments including myself take the precautionary measures with them into the NP.

What precautionary measures are you talking about?

It takes time to adjust even in a projection and I made this point above.
Yeah I think you mentioned that.

Loved ones have also reappeared in the physical after death. This has been known over a century ago. I understand the bias comment but anyone unsuspecting could create a thoughtform and not see the truth until later.
The fluidity of the NP will allow this. Eventually a realisation will come to straighten things out.

Do you mean that if someone creates an experience with their own mind believing that they are communicating with someone in the physical or even meeting up with the deceased loved in the astral, but that they would eventually come to that realization that it was them that created it and not an objective experience?

I do remember Xanth saying there is no way to really tell who is objective and  a self created entity in the astral sometimes.

Its generally accepted upon termination that you'll meet departed loved ones. This itself will impact on your mind, if true, this will put you in a 'cared for' position allowing your concious self to then adjust. Various books give around 25 or so days after death where loved ones return as an apparition to the physical.
It does take 21 days for the subconcious to program in a new environment so this seems to put the possibility in perspective.

Can you name a source or two for those figures. Even if these numbers are accurate there are no controls so we don't know about those that never do end up communicating with family. They might end up in very long mental belief loops. I came in just after my dad died of a heart attack and did CPR on him I never noticed anything from him as far as him communicating with me or family except perhaps in a dream or two but that was iffy. It wasn't like he was saying high and having a conversation. LOL That experience may be belief based. But I would think if he could've talked to us he would have. [Edit: The next sentence was modified a bit to be more accurate.] All I am trying to point out is that you are only pointing out how many days after death does it take for a certain group of deceased disincarnated people to be able to shake off enough enough of their mental loops to be able to talk to loved ones. Without saying how many people died and never communicated with family. In other words who knows what all those people are doing and up do that didn't talk to family members. They may be going in mental loops for all we know. Unable to grasp this new reality for perhaps much longer than the numbers you gave above.

This just raises more questions than answers. This we can say though, for those deceased loved ones that do make it out of their mental loops and can communicate with family that it takes perhaps around 25 days for that deceased loved one to be able to communicate with family.

Lets not forget the help on the other side, if I can imprint loads ofinfo into an entity I'm sure that its pathetic compared to a guides capabilities with the mind manipulation measures.
Whatever helps without making things worse. Though there may be some grey areas here IDK.

Thanks for your time Szaxx.

Szaxx

6+7, The point of spiritual advancement is to train yourself to become a better person and influence those around you too. This will effect a higher natural state of mind and lead you towards the pure unconditional love thats in the highest concious state when you are non physical experiencing the 'light realms' to label them.
For those who never made the grade they will already have a natural 'frequency', this will be a reflection of their psyche. In many travels from the nice places to the hells, all the inhabitants are alike in their mindset.
Look at the physical world, filthy back alleys in a city are more likely to possess mr nasty with his henchmen rather than a beautiful lake with swans swimming to the sound of a pretty young lady playing a harp.
The mind IS far stronger in holding on to beliefs. Thats the reason why retrievers are required to break these debilitating mindtraps. Other help is available thats outside the physical worlds knowing. You've already commented on our ability to keep the body alive with life support machines. The same idea must be there too in some manner.

Phobias illnesses ect.
The numerous retrievals on helping others to escape the mob chasing them is excessive. These fall into schitzo category quite well. You cant make them see sense and have to create an environment to control their movements. I have a big house already made where I work out the best solution for them. Similar to the loop experiences, these require a change that they can SEE for themselves. Once done they translocate into a higher place with full lucidity and are immediately cared for.
On a few occasions I have captured their mind and in that few seconds moved them to a higher frequency enviromnent, some visited places are quite unpleasant and help is almost out of reach. This works well as the years of screaming inside themselves ends instantly in these higher places. The ambience itself heals the soul here.
I cant recall any retrievals where the body was suffering from a physical ailment. Ive obviously seen arms ripped off ect including my own, these normally self generate quite  naturally.
Interesting thought.
After the initial adapting/caring period there will be no difference in the personalities between a sufferer requiring retrieving and the average guy with no previous mentunal issues.
This is the sole reason for retrievals.
8, Hey an on the spot question.
Interesting too.
Ive been in close encounters before. In the second one the pain was intense. This dissapeared when everything went black. I was on my own conciously aware of everything mentally but nothing of the physical body existed. I thought it was time up which wasn't what I wanted. No tunnel, no meeting family or the light. Just me and my INTENT on returning. This happened after a few mins and the pain returned followed by my sight.
This was my second calling with death. Yep intent and desire can move mountains.
I do think if anyone can stay calm and try to understand whats around them as they pass, the experience can be easier. Theres an uncanny peace that defies logic too.
This appears when the pain stops, you've opened up some memories here.
I know intent can give you your life back. It may help in the end too. I dont know what to say on mental deterioration, I have nothing in experiences to relate to. Hopefully I wont know the effects of it.
Its like your first rollercoaster ride. Scared, scared, ride, that was easy.lol.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Lionheart on June 16, 2014, 07:27:11If you listen to William Buhlman's videos he will tell you flat out that he has planned for his death/transition far in advance. He has given strict instructions to those near and dear to him on how it is to be undertaken . Other authors of AP have also planned their transitions too.

This video/interview of his explains it more. He was even in a movie named "the Path" talking about this very subject.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apw2WpuW60o

I am very sorry Lionheart, and I hate to say this, but I have severe tinnitus to the point I don't even like listening to any excess noise, including from videos on the internet now, it's terrible I know. So unfortunately I don't really want to watch the whole video only to find one part. I have heard of William talk this in the past I think. But I don't remember what his instructions where. I did a few google searches right now to see if I could find them but not yet, if they are out there. Now I don't know what his exact instructions are but I would really like to know.

I guess what I want to say from here then is that unless those instructions at least include the VSED Voluntarily Stop Eating and Drinking at the end of his life it's really a lottery IMO how effective instructions are for family member reciting his astral projection experiences to him at the end. Which I am sure that is one of them. Because any of those instructions for reciting his astral projection experiences may in the end be almost totally nullified by a complete lack of coherent reality. While he degrades for years on on end by any of the most ravaging diseases and disorders of aging. I would imagine that such a situation would be very heard on family to go through too.

I really hate to be so blunt but this is the reality of it. We will all have to face death in a very blunt way.

I think it would be very valuable for avid astral projectors famous and small to report or have family report how their dying process is going for the greater good of understanding the effects of the dying process in those that are advanced in astral projection. For some reason I don't think being advanced in astral projection gives you some great huge advantage over everyone else unless you do the VSED option. I just see no way around it. I am trying to give you people end of life dignity, since many are sleep on this topic, and only now are people starting to wake up to it in the world.

I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me if they remember what the video Lionheart posted to tell us all what William Buhlman astral projection recommends for his dying process and death. [Edit never mind I think I found something that I may or may not be able to post here about what he says in text.]

Peace.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Maxie on June 16, 2014, 18:30:33
:cry: I worry about my son, who is so amazingly able in slipping out of his body.  At first he was excited about it and we used to chat, but then his brainiac physics background prevailed and Richard Dawkins too.  Now he believes in nothing after death and finds the whole subject hard to talk about as he's actually frightened about dying now.

Even Richard Dawkins admitted that there could be a highly advanced being out there. And if you saw it you would/probably fall down and worship it. But this being would not be able to create life (like a creator) and break the laws of physics. That was paraphrased.

Show him this. He will likely be surprised Dawkins would say that.

Something From Nothing a conversation w Richard Dawkins & Lawrence Krauss ASU Feb 4, 2012
http://youtu.be/u4DjDVbAJWg

Listen in at about 1:01:00 To maybe 1:03:30 or so. Interesting that even Dawkins admits this.

Dawkins also warned James Randi the famous guy that is offering the 1 million dollar prize to the first person to prove the existence of something paranormal. So Dawkins warned him saying something like "If I were you I would worry their might be some kind of perinormal ability yet to be discovered." If you want a source for that I can find it.

Contenteo

I think loss of fear of death is one of the greatest practical uses of phasing.

I think it is worth mentioning that the resolute acceptance of death (The way of the hidden leaves) was a prerequisite for an individual to truly consider themselves a samurai. Miyamoto Musashi called this the Way of the Warrior. I think this applies even to this day. Just the amount of information overload makes it more difficult for society to respect the sacrifice it takes to cultivate this mentality.

Most people form NDEs return with a different persepctive, and ability to live MORE in the moment. The ability to relish.  :wink:
I think that this is another side affect of phasing that comes alongside the loss of fear of death.

Best to all in their endeavors.

Cheers,
Contenteo

458id

People do not continue, except if you have a)An anchor - any close/known being, who would-could help you b)developed Astral body with sufficient amount of energy. Nde has nothing to do with real-conscious AP, why do you think you are conscious during NDE? Aha ;)  :evil: