Can you move a physical object from the astral plane?

Previous topic - Next topic

qbeac

Hello everybody, perhaps some of you may have heard of Jerry Gross, an experienced projector who teaches people how to project. I've read he is able to move a physical object from the astral plane.

Jerry's interview: http://www.near-death.com/gross.html
Jerry's HOME site: http://hometown.aol.com/rgross6162/

Brief excerpt from Jerry Gross' interview:

"In my workshops, I teach you to astral project by having you sit in a chair and go out and turn around and look at yourself. If you are lying in bed, you can rise up, turn around and look at yourself lying on the bed. You'll have proof enough when you are able to look at your physical body, from outside of it. I've been asked to prove this many times, in radio shows, and at the Whole Life Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center where I traveled astrally from St. Paul, Minnesota to Los Angeles and moved a box they had set up on the stage for me. Once you learn how to do this you'll have proved this to yourself, and that's why I call my little group, Search and Prove. I want you to prove this to yourself for that's the ultimate proof. Don't take my word for it, prove it to yourself."

-----------------------

Please, have any of you ever tried to move a physical object from the astral plane? Were you able to move it?

This is a very simple test you could do: Take an empty Coca-Cola can or bottle (typical aluminium can, 11 cm. tall by 6.5 cm diameter) and put it on a flat and smooth table. Those cans weight very little (only a few grams), and so, they are very easy to move from the physical plane, just give them a slight touch or blow and they'll start rolling.

You could perhaps try to push the can just enough to make it roll and fall down from the table, or push it so that it goes over a very small bump on the table (a tiny grain, or a thin thread, or something like that). That way, the can will not be able to roll back, and later on, when you wake up, you'll be able to check out if it really moved or not.

Do you think you could move the Coca-Cola can just a little bit from the astral plane?

Thanks. qbeac.

dmoney

do you mean move objects from earth to astral or from astral to physical?

knightlight

I am thinking either this guy is ahead of the curve or a hoax.  I dont think I have ever heard of anyone doing this (if it is really possible what better proof of projection is there????) and I honestly cant think of a way to do it personally but the RTZ is not my forte.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

David Warner

this would be an example of another test to work on and indeed if this testimony is correct. for right now, i have one more playing card to get through reading and have had a few failures attempts. guess the next experiment would be the pop can.

TVs
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

skropenfield

Make the so called TORSIONAL PENDULUM. Use spider or silk wire.  Note- the sensitivity of torsional pendulum is ultra high. Not only this. The torsional pendulum represents certain real receiver of subtle energies. Otherwise the question rises- why move “from astral” a bottle, why not a whole truck??? At least the aim is a real result, not failure.  :violin:

nicolas

It is possible to move physical objects from the astral plane, but not exactly from the astral plane, from the etheric plane or the real time zone as Robert Bruce calls it (this plane is the closest from the physical so it is exactly the same as the physical but the only difference is that you can travel in it with your astral body and fly and pass trough matter and if you have enough etheric matter in your astral body( that's what makes you stick close to the physical), you can even feel the texture of the walls and other objects. This how you can possibly move things of the physical from the astral. But it is not that easy and it is very rare that one can go this close as the physical. You need to have a lot of etheric energy in your astral body. But, it is very possible.

dmoney

so could i bring a grill from the astral plane if i just imagined it?

note: a grill is a platinum cover for your teeth, usually covered in diamonds or other gems. most rap superstars have them such as: Lil Jon, Paul wall, mike Jones, Nelly, and both of the Yin Yang Twins.

qbeac

Quote from: dmoneyso could i bring a grill from the astral plane if i just imagined it?

note: a grill is a platinum cover for your teeth, usually covered in diamonds or other gems. most rap superstars have them such as: Lil Jon, Paul wall, mike Jones, Nelly, and both of the Yin Yang Twins.
Very clever, dmoney, we could extend your idea to gold ingots :smile:  If somebody finds the way to do it, please, let us know.

qbeac

Hi everybody, I have found two chapters from an Astral Projection book in which the author talks about moving physical objects from the astral plane. The problem is that I have the book in Spanish. This is the title of the book and the specific chapters:

(SP) Muldoon, Sylvan - Proyeccion Astral

Chapter 9
Chapter 14

Please, does anybody know how to find the same book in English (or other similar books about this subject)?

Thanks. qbeac.

catmeow

Hi qbeac

You can buy the English version here.  I read it many years ago:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/087728069X/qid=1132455322

Muldoon was strictly a RTZ projector, and gives very detailed descriptions of his exit process and the silver cord.  In fact the whole book is highly detailed.  To move physical objects (so the theory goes) you need to remain close to your physical body, since you need to draw the "semi-physical etheric" matter from the physical body into your astral double in order to give it sufficient density to affect physical matter.

That's the theory anyway.  Dr Robert Crookall also expounds the same ideas in his many books.
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

AstralBorn

Moving an object in the physical world around while you are in the Astral Planes is extreamly simple...
It's just like going through a wall... If you think about it to much you will find it hard to get through, If you believe your hand wont just go through the object strong enough you will find it wont and you can move it...
They say that Ignorance is bliss, But hey I wouldnt know...
How is it for you?

qbeac

Quote from: AstralBornMoving an object in the physical world around while you are in the Astral Planes is extreamly simple...
It's just like going through a wall... If you think about it to much you will find it hard to get through, If you believe your hand wont just go through the object strong enough you will find it wont and you can move it...
Hi AstralBorn, are you sure it is so simple? I've heard it is not so easy. Have you ever tried it? Were you able to move the physical object from the astral plane?

rimme

I can move objects while awake through tk, and while part of a ghost group i have seen objects moved by unseen forces. Are ghosts not people free from there bodies roaming the astral plane?
I believe given the time and practice moving objects while on the astral plane can be done by the same methods as tk while awake.

qbeac

Hi rimme, that's quite impressive, at least for me :smile: . Please, let me ask you something else: can you also have controlled OBEs? Have you tried already to move a physical object from the astral plane? Thanks. qbeac.

Draege

I hate to be the party pooper here but you're definately not going to find real evidence of this qbeac. People who make such claims either lie or are delusional. I would recommend sticking to your original OBE validation tests.

Ya it may be harsh to say this, but its true. This is definately one of those "flying saucer" type phenomenons. Even though I say this, I'm right at the top of the list of people who want to be proven wrong. I BEG someone to prove me wrong, though I still highly doubt it will happen.

rimme

OK first telekinesis is not a lie or delusional. Secondly I have been in a ghost group for a few years and i am only stating the obviousness of the situation. That people can manipulate energy while being awake to move objects and that when we have an obe we are energy. As for a controlled obe I personally have only had one obe and it was not controlled. I am only drawing a conclusion based my experience, this forum and others based on telekinesis and Ghosts. Are we not the explorers of the the unknown? Ghosts and tk are as real as obes.

AstralBorn

QuoteHi AstralBorn, are you sure it is so simple? I've heard it is not so easy. Have you ever tried it? Were you able to move the physical object from the astral plane?

qbeac I have indeed tried it, And of corse I could move it... Otherwize I would not have said anything.
This is a common thing with me... I move things alot...
And I am not a liar nor am I delusional...

It is as simple as I said...
Draege believeing it cannot be done as you do is what stops you from being able to do it...
How is it for you?

Tombo

Quote from: AstralBorn
QuoteHi AstralBorn, are you sure it is so simple? I've heard it is not so easy. Have you ever tried it? Were you able to move the physical object from the astral plane?

qbeac I have indeed tried it, And of corse I could move it... Otherwize I would not have said anything.
This is a common thing with me... I move things alot...
And I am not a liar nor am I delusional...

It is as simple as I said...
Draege believeing it cannot be done as you do is what stops you from being able to do it...

qbeac meant if you can move a real physical object while out of body. As I read your post I'm not sure if you really meant it that way. Maybe you mean, you can move a Astral Object while out of Body?! That of course is simple indeed.

Can you clarify, please?
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

AstralBorn

I mean moving a physical object while out of my body...
I only just yesterday rearanged my bedroom while I was in the planes.

I donot see how you could think I ment otherwize...
This thread is about moving things in the physical world while your out of your body... I would not have posted if I wasnt talking about that.
How is it for you?

qbeac

Hi rimme, Draege, thank you both for your comments, because in both cases it makes sense what you say. As I see it, we are all learning from each others. And thanks also to AstralBorn.

Now then, rimme and/or AstralBorn, please, let me ask you something:

How far or how close from the object do you have to be in order to be able to move it? Does physical distance has any influence on telekinesis or not? Can you move an object which is 1 metre away from you? Or 2, 3, 100 metres away...?

How easy or difficult it is to move it? In a scale from 1 to 4 (1: very easy, 2: normal, 3: difficult, 4: extremely difficult), how easy or difficult would you say it is to move it?

Is telekinesis something that anybody can learn how to do it (like, for instance, astral projection), or you just have to have that special gift to be able to do it?

Thanks. qbeac.

rimme

I can move objects from across a room like pens and pinwheels while awake. I believe everything is connected   and while we astral travel is no different. Instant travel from one place to another while on the astral plane i think proves that. I think the only hold us back from moving objects on the astral plane is experience and the sometimes lack of lucidity but i think with practice that can be overcome.

mactombs

QuoteI can move objects from across a room like pens and pinwheels while awake.

This I'd like to see.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

rimme

I can make a video but if you want to check out www.psipog.net and its links, the site is full of videos. Moving pinwheels and pens are the basics of telekinesis.
It never ceases to amaze me the close mindedness( is that a word?) of people on a obe site! Do the research and read the articles before judging. Telekinesis is not a new discovery.

MisterJingo

True, but a lot of stuff with pinwheels is actually slight convection currents created by the hands heat, creating an air flow which turns the wheel. I have yet to see a pinwheel turned when it is behind either thick glass with the hands far from it or with the hands extremely far away from the wheel.

I'd be interested if you could video yourself moving something from the astral, perhaps set a camera up filming an upturned glass bowl with a pen inside. And then moving the pen around inside the bowl?