can you "find" "locate" people?

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

i dont know if this is the right section or not, but im curious to know if you can find people.
Lets say you want to find 2pac. if you dont know who he is, he is a rapper that supposably died. There is no proof really that he did. His last album was machaville (idk how its spelled) and machavillie faked his own dead. So is there a way to meet tupac or find him? and by find him i mean as in his afterlife or in actuall life (since know one knows if he's dead or not)

Can you find meet someone close to you that died?
if so, is it obe or astral projection (idk the difference, ill read on that in a min)
or is it somethink else like remote viewing?

Thanks for the help if you help.lol

Kaje,
The Newb Cake
Your way is The way

Killa Rican

Sure you can meet the deceased in the astral. But you can only prove it to yourself and not others.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

CFTraveler

I've met deceased loved ones but I don't know if I could find someone I didn't know.  There's something about feeling their energy and recognizing it, more than appearance, and I don't know how well that could translate into looking for someone I didn't know.
Plus, sometimes there are beings that pretend to be someone they're not, so it's possible that you could get bogus info if you didn't know him personally, probably well.

AlanRK

As already mentioned, finding someone you don't personally know is hard. Finding people you do know is much easier, as you need to focus on their energetic signature, what they "feel" like, not just how they look or act. Even easier would be to have those people come to you. You can do this by thinking of them, and sending a message to ask them if they want to show up. Whether they show up or not is up to them.

Karxx Gxx

Thanks  :-D
I cant wait to project, whenever thatll be >.>
But again, thanks for the info
Your way is The way

manwesulimo2004

I've been wondering about this too. Or more specifically: Has anybody tried locating Frank Kepple yet? Hasn't he supposedly disappeared?

Naykid

Quote from: manwesulimo2004 on December 12, 2010, 11:46:04
I've been wondering about this too. Or more specifically: Has anybody tried locating Frank Kepple yet? Hasn't he supposedly disappeared?

I have, but got no where.  I've been tempted to try again lately since all the Frank talk as come up.  :-)

I used to chat with a member pretty much on a daily basis and I found him a couple of times, he didn't recall anything.  Later I found out that this member had some serious issues and he left the board and cut off all communication with me.    I looked for him again and found who I thought was him, except he had grown a long beard and hair. I was just sitting there, on a hill, watching this man pushing this life sized house around, real slow.   I felt it to be his house.  I think he was chained to it, it's been so long I can't remember that detail.  But the first thing that came to me was the house he was pushing was his "issues" and they were large and until he fixed them he would be in this state of heavy burden. 

I still think of that experience.. I hope he's battled and conquered his demons by now.

Anyhoo, I've found that it helps to have some kind of "connection" with the person.  I used to chat a lot with members back in the day and I've described a couple of homes that I found myself in when I wasn't trying.  I'm pretty sure if I chatted more with ppl here, I could hone in on them. 

Everlasting

It really depends on what your motive is.  I found/met a physicly living person in the astral that I had not seen for a couple of years.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Bellend_1010

Quote from: CFTraveler on December 10, 2010, 21:45:13
so it's possible that you could get bogus info if you didn't know him personally, probably well.

awww man it would be worse if you ran into a group of astral 2pac wannabe's lol!!

NickisDank

So if im trying to find my dead cat, I can find it. But is it just a projection of the memories of my cat? Or Is it the actual cat afterlife.

Naykid

I never had to look for my dead pets, they all came to me.  So, maybe that will happen to you.  :-)

NickisDank

Quote from: Naykid on December 13, 2010, 07:22:27
I never had to look for my dead pets, they all came to me.  So, maybe that will happen to you.  :-)

id love for that to happen, hopefully it will once i get projecting down

krobin1533

I here that you can control peoples dreams when you project.

AlanRK

Quote from: krobin1533 on December 14, 2010, 02:32:03
I here that you can control peoples dreams when you project.
Influence*, not control.

Naykid

Quote from: NickisDank on December 14, 2010, 01:06:20
id love for that to happen, hopefully it will once i get projecting down

It happened many times right after my exit.  A few times they didn't even wait for me to get away from my physical.  One dog would would be on my chest the other on the floor next to my bed.  The interesting thing was those two particular dogs, in the physical, were not in my life at the same time.

I hope you get the same visits by your pet.  :-)