Can't AP anymore.

Previous topic - Next topic

omass

Well although I am so scared because of the stuff that is happeneing to me(Read The Post) I am still trying to AP.
Since School Started in September I failed...I just sort of fall asleep. Any ideas? And please reply to that other post
because I'm so extremely freaked out. I was thinking maybe deal with that...thing...in the astral but since I can't project it
sort of fails. Now I'm getting mysterious calls from mysterious that don't answer...

Uniqu

Do you sleep less since school started?

desert-rat

If you read  Omass's other post    he/she has some kind of spirit or demon .  He/she needs to us some kind of psychic protection .  desert rat

Lionheart

Quote from: omass on October 11, 2012, 12:38:32
Well although I am so scared because of the stuff that is happeneing to me(Read The Post) I am still trying to AP.
Stop trying to AP now! In your current state/predicament you can only make matters worse for yourself. You are so full fear that you are going to be creating it anew at every corner. Nothing good can come from this until you find out what the problem really is.

Xanth

Yup, just worry about living your physical life for now.   This is your consciousnesses way of telling you this.

omass

Thats what I was doing before it started...For 2 months of no magic in my life...and since I didnt come to magic it decided to pay me a visit...

Lionheart

Quote from: omass on October 11, 2012, 12:38:32
Did you not write this? That's not what a person that is trying to stop AP writes, especially the line saying "I am still trying to AP".

roman67

Where is Omass's other post?
Can you please give me the link?

desert-rat

Hear is a link , it got moved to another part of this forum http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_psychic_and_paranormal/i_know_this_is_a_repost_but_something_else_happened_and_im_worried-t38526.0.html       he/she discribes a poltergeist kind of moving things around , scaring people and a dogs kind of activity .  This could be a real ghost/demon , a thought form created out of fear , or some thing else . desert rat