Can't leave the house when OBE is induced

Previous topic - Next topic

schotzi

When I induce an OBE I can't leave my house. But if the OBE is spontaneous then I can go wherever I want.

Is there something "in my mind" that may be blocking this or what.

One time I was able to go outside of my house but I couldn't leave my fenced area. But that only happened one time.

During a spontaneous OBE I once went to another solar system. So there is really no limit when it it spontaneous.

Any suggestions??????
Does this happen to anybody else?
"meet me in Margaritaville"

Jeff_Mash

What do you mean when you say that you "can't leave" the area?  Are you saying that when you try, you lose control of the experience and end up back in bed?  Or are you blocked as if trying to walk into a solid object?

Most of the limitations that you experience when out of body are due to subsconscious blockages on our own part, whether they be from fear or lack of control.

For the longest time, I couldn't "see" when I was out.   Everything was black, and I was limited to crawling around my house like a blind baby.  I can't tell you how many of those experiences I had to have before I was able to transform my mind and make internal adjustments (trial and error) in order to get some astral eyesight!

I have never really experienced not being able to leave my house though.  I'm sure you may get some people who say, "Well, if you can't leave, then a higher power must be wanting you to stay indoors for now."  Personally, I think that's a load of crap.  It sounds to me like you may unconsciously be holding yourself back because you THINK that you cannot leave the area if the OBE is induced.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

schotzi

Correct.....When I go to the door it wont open or when I try to raise up through the ceiling I just hit it like I would if I physically was trying. But I don't lose the experience I just hang around the house.

I can feel my ceiling fan "cutting" through my astral body.

I don't think "anybody" is holding me back because I can go anywhere when it is spontaneous.

I'm pretty sure it is me causing this limitation.

EVEN IF I CAN'T LEAVE I LOVE TO DO IT ANYWAY!

Jeff_Mash

Yes, it sounds like it's an internal thing with you.....and I don't know why you aren't allowing yourself to open the door.  Perhaps on a subconscious level, part of you is frightened as to "what is outside" the confines of your house.

That would explain why you can explore anywhere else when the projection is spontaneous, because you already find yourself in a foreign place, and therefore you don't have to work through those emotions of leaving your comfort zone (aka Your House).
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

schotzi