Can't move..

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirosphere

I've been having a problem when I get out of my body.. I can move my arms and legs freely but my head can't.. It's like an Anchor being dragged through thick Mud. I hate it when this happens.. Anyone know what this is and how I can fix it?

ka0s

My head is actually the last thing for my body to "Disconnect" My legs rise up and then usually my body is at a 90 degree angle before I disjoin. I recommend trying to visualize a swaying motion to finally leave your body. It has acted as an anchor for me at times too and it can be quite frustrating. I usually create some type of trigger in order for separation to occur such as sending a command that my mind is now awake and my body is now asleep.
I wandered slowly there
I saw a field where a thousand corpses lie
Angels sang the hymn of the end
About monsters which they fought
Over our world

RisingSon

I've got a heavy head too!  No kidding, the same thing happens to me, my body is flying around dragging my head behind it!  I've successfully separated by making a strong command like "go to the ceiling", etc...

Good luck and happy journeys!

Xanth

The human head generally contains the highest levels of stress and tense muscles.
You need to relax ALL the muscles in your body, this includes the ones in your face too.  :)
That's what's anchoring you in your body.

Focus on your head right this very second.
Do you feel how tense it actually is?
My big tense spot is generally my forehead and around my ears.  I can focus on those areas and will them to relax... at which point I feel the muscles slowly loosen and relaxation setting in.  It's a feeling of the areas sinking into my head.

That's what you're aiming for.

Beowulf810

I disagree on what the others are saying and yes you must relax but i have the same problem and what works every time is you must be in a deeper level of trance if your not relaxed enough in the first place. Relaxation is key but you can still AP without so for you try to figure out if your relaxed or just not deep enough for a full blown AP
If i could meet god i would ask him why did he make ugly women and stupid people because it just don't seem fair.

Xanth

Quote from: Beowulf810 on January 22, 2010, 13:00:37
I disagree on what the others are saying and yes you must relax but i have the same problem and what works every time is you must be in a deeper level of trance if your not relaxed enough in the first place. Relaxation is key but you can still AP without so for you try to figure out if your relaxed or just not deep enough for a full blown AP
I don't quite understand what you're trying to say here.

Are you trying to say that you don't need to relax to project?
Are you trying to say that Tirosphere needs to get into a deeper Trance?

First... if you can't relax, you're not going to make it out of your body.  Plain and simple.  :)
Secondly... to get into a deeper Trance requires that relaxation, regardless if your goal is to project or just hang out in the Trance State.
And lastly... you don't require a Deep Trance state to project anyways.  A Light Trance works just fine.  :)

Beowulf810

Xanath its fully possible to project and not be relaxed most people fall asleep not fully relaxed and we all project while asleep so that proves one dose not have to be relaxed but relaxation must be done for a successful experience you are right there. My advice was if the extra relaxation did not help to go deeper into trance i have found in my experience a light trance will have all the trappings of an OBE but i can never get out i must be in a full or deep trance for a smooth AP     
If i could meet god i would ask him why did he make ugly women and stupid people because it just don't seem fair.