Cat doesn't want to be around when I project

Previous topic - Next topic

teapea

Has anyone else had this experience or does anyone have any insight into what's going on here? Every time I try to project when my cat is in the room, she get really agitated. The further along I get in the process the more agitated she seems. Frequently she will come step on me to bring me back to being totally here. This morning I was going through the motions and getting to a vibrational state and she started yowling at the door (presumably to get out) which is INCREDIBLY out of character. Always if she wants in or out of a room or the house she sits quietly and patiently by the door until someone opens it for her. Or she'll go entertain herself elsehow if she sees it's not going to be a while. I was ignoring her for a while but the further I got the more incessant  she became and desperate she sounded, then as soon as I opened my eyes and sat up to look at her, she stopped and came over to be pet, no longer eager to leave the room.

I'm close with my cat and am certain she looks out for me consistently, my running semi joke theory is that she is a spirit disguised in a cats body sent to me at the beginning of my spiritual journey (I rescued her just before I started on my current path with this kind of awareness) and that if I project I'll see her and I'm not supposed to. But that's simply conjecture and might be a littler absurd.

Anyone have any insight into what's going on? Is anyone else' cat bothered by being around you when you project?

catmeow

Well I think this might be just normal attention seeking by your cat. My cat as she grew old, started howling for attention. I'm sure this was related to her developing deafness. My brother has a cat going through the howling attention seeking thing. How old is your cat?
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

desert-rat

Your cat is picking up on some thing .  You might put the cat    in another room when you want to try a.p.

roman67

What happened with your cat? I didn't get anything. Is your cat alright now?

Chaki

Strange. I've read that cats can be more open to the astral. Maybe your connection just makes her anxious or something.

I do know that my old cat (RIP) acted very strangely. Sometimes I'd go into the basement at night and find her sitting there, all alone, just staring into space. She'd be moving her head around as if she were watching something moving, and completely ignore me. It freaked me the F out. When I think back, maybe she was able to "watch" other-dimensional beings in the basement.

Krishanna

Cats can see astral so you are freaking her out

teapea

Quote from: Krishanna on May 13, 2013, 17:07:22
Cats can see astral so you are freaking her out

hahahaha I don't know why but reading this made me laugh out loud.  I'm sorry Silvi! I wont project in front of you anymore!

roman67

Same here Teapea. Krishanna, no words for you lol...

LPC

Cats are often very skilled in astral projection. Even when awake, they often see things which humans can't see (unless they are projecting). Perhaps - this is only conjecture - your cat was aware of something which she didn't like and didn't want you to project at that time or in that frame of mind. She was probably protecting you.