Chakra charging.

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

How do you charge up your brow chakra? Use the same method to do the rest of them. I am not trying to critize you or anything, don't take the statement like that. But try doing whatever it is you do for your brow. I find just thinking about them starts charging them. I think the brow is about the easiest to charge. I cannot always charge some as easily as others. Practice helps. The more you do it the easier it becomes. Just keep thinking about whatever one you are wanting to charge and you will start to feel. If you want to read a very basic book about chakras try getting The Truth About Chakras. I think I found it on Ebay or Yahoo for like $2.50.  It gives you exercises that are suppose to help charge each chakra, but I have not used them so I am not sure how useful they are.

I do not always charge my chakras before I project. I was projecting before I knew what they were. I think that it does help to do some energy work before projecting. It may not be necessary everytime you try to project but working with it regularly seems to have benificial effects.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

ralphm

before i read astral dynamics if i would wake in the night i would do the brushing technique clockwise over each chakra and this would put me in a trance state, if i did not fall asleep first.sometimes after i fell asleep i would later experience vibrations and OBE experiences. i was doing the tactile imaging too cause i had acquired this technique from a bodywork class. i also did this from the back of my body clockwise(from back). energy work people claim the chakras should rotate clockwise, so i have never experimented going counterclockwise.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Spiritlodge

First of all, having a forum like this rocks.  I'm glad I found it.

Stephen Halpern's "Spectrum Suite" is a progressive tonal chakra charger/rejuvinator using crystal bowls (it's a CD)  that I still listen to after years of having it.  Granted, I don't know all that's out there, but this one seems to work for me.  And Danion Brinkley digs it too.

SPASTRAL

Hi Chaps (and Chapettes!)

Can anyone lend a hand? I would really like to do some work on charging up my chakras. I can power up the brow chakra no problem, but the others, I have difficulty with.  

Also, for all you seasoned projectors, do you always feel the need to do an chakra energy charge up before you project, or do you have a method where you just sit and visualise etc.

Best Wishes,
Spencer