Cheese and Projecting

Previous topic - Next topic

Nagual

Cool, that's the second time I hear that cheese helps.  But, I do eat a lot of cheese (Ahhh the tasty French stinky cheeses!!!) and I don't have that many APs...  So, i guess it still depends on people; or on the type of cheese maybe. [|)]
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Kerrblur

Yea it's ridiculous now, I've never had such lively OBE's and I am even better at projecting to astral planes, I think the cheese keeps me conscious enough to have OBE's.  Its awesome.  I'm eating big chunks of American Cheese!!  Knife, plate, chunk of cheese.  then I do alittle bit of energy work, and fall into a light sleep.
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

ronaldo

Hi,

Funny thing is that I am a natural projector and I love cheese. I must have cheese every day

mazdaaf

wow i just noticed the times i did project i had had cheese right before hand... dude thats so cool..yet another reason why cheese rules [:D]
"In a timeless world,
Were shooting stars fall,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
There is something there,
For all to learn,
Nothing gained has no beauty,
But is it duty"

Kerrblur

:)im getting somewhere here arnt I?
heh
nor bottle in creeds

Mystic Cloud

There is much l-tryptofan in cheese, which in turn can metabolize to 5-HT which is serotonin and from serotonin metabolizes Melatonin, 5-meo-DMT and n,n-DMT which imo is needed for OBE.

There might be a conecction [:D]

I dunno about the percents of l-tryptofan in cheese though, or
any other thing according this issue...
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

Amber

Wow, cool. Not that I needed any more argument for eating cheese. But this is worth a try, could be so simple that it actually works...lol

*loading up plate with smoked gouda*  [:D]

FistOfFury

Anyone ever see those old cheese commercials they used to do on TV?

"Behold, the power of cheese..."

lol, sorry I couldn't help myself.

Kerrblur

mystic cloud, your a genius!   that is why then!!   and another reason why is i eat a excrement load of cheese before i sleep too
nor bottle in creeds

SmileySpirit14

wow, looks like kerrblur discovered something!
live forever or die trying

smooth

quote:
Originally posted by Kerrblur

Yea it's ridiculous now, I've never had such lively OBE's and I am even better at projecting to astral planes, I think the cheese keeps me conscious enough to have OBE's.  Its awesome.  I'm eating big chunks of American Cheese!!  Knife, plate, chunk of cheese.  then I do alittle bit of energy work, and fall into a light sleep.

What do you meen by energy work? i have another Question how do you  meditate becuase it seems to work good for you.
-Chris

sain

so, when I actually get to the level where I can project, I should eat cheese?  hmmm, that should be nice, because cheese tastes very good.  I will try that sometime. [:)]

__--nezabaleta--__

Masturbation helps, too, in order to settle down the physical body.
Contrary to general believe masturbation, if done moderately, don't depletes energy sources, but helps to remove stress leading quickly to alpha level brainwaves.
Sincerely,
NEZabaleta

ImEric12

Taalnar

Guys be careful when dealing with cheese, you might get addicted.  I once had a dog (Labrador X German Sheapard) and every night for a couple of weeks I would give him a piece of cheese.  Then oneday I stopped and for the next couple of weeks each night he would bang on the doors and windows and go crazy. Noone in my family could work out why he was going so crazy and I was too embarrassed to tell them the truth.  He was addicted to cheese!

Dunno, perhaps he was having astral problems too after that. [:P]

dkj400

quote:
(lol saw something not cool).

What did you see, what did you see?!!!

Kerrblur

Okay, for the non-cheeze lovers, you may leave now.  But for the people who like eating cheese and or can tolerate EATING cheese listen to this:

I have ended a 8-day test which involved every night before I went to sleep, which would be the same time every night (11:00 pm); I would eat a small 3/4 oz of cheese before I went to sleep.

After I would eat the cheese, I would do my meditation, Energy work, and then enter myself into a Light sleep, thats my way of projecting.  But my problem usually is like everyone elses (if I'm not on adderall that is), I always fall asleep while trying to have a Out-of-BOdy Experience.  The cheese has proven to me, that It DOES keep your body awake long enough to have a OBE because it takes loonger to digest prolly.  

During this 8 day study I did on myself, without being on adderall,  I had projected all 8 days, and two of the days I projected multiple times in a short period of time because of what happened when I projected(lol saw something not cool).  I'm not teaching how to have a OBE or anything but I will tell you I mostly use the 'Life Line Technique' or project myself through Lucid Dreaming.
nor bottle in creeds