complications

Previous topic - Next topic

fredhedd

i dont recall where i read this at .. .may have been ad or some lucid dream book, however, your eyes fluttering like that is you about to enter into rem. if i recall correctly you are supposed to rub your thumb and pointer finger together gently until they stop. or actually rub your eyelids gently. if you are having any other problems at all, post it up here. i m also working on my first conscious exit and i m just as anxious to help others out as i m to get myself out. hope this helps. good luck.

lucid dancer

As a dreamer, I do know about REM. That would mean I was falling asleep. I was clearly awake, aware of everything and in a trance. Thanks for replying though.  I know that I need to develope my energy body more. I just don't really know how long I should practice before I give it another try.  Maybe in another month I'll try again and let you know what I experience.

fredhedd

yeah, i thought the same thing about the falling asleep. i am also wide awake when my eyes start to flutter. i can't recall where i read that . it may have been ad . it may have been lucid dreaming by stephen laberge. it hasnt happened for a while though, so i can't recall exactly what it feels like.

Kodemaster

quote:
Originally posted by lucid dancer:
I tried for my first conscious exit tonight and there were a few things stopping me. I was able to totally relax my body, go into trance and do motion excersizes. Everything seemed to be flowing fine. I had no aparent fear. Then I had the feeling like it was going to happen. I kind of swelled up, I started breathing faster, etc. These things are fine with me, but what bothers me is when my eyes flutter. I try to forcefully keep them closed. I found that my head was pushed a little back, so I relaxed again.    ...I'm listing a lot of things trying to solve them myself. What I really want to know from you is, how long should I practice NEW before I attempt another serious projection? Is it necessary to stimulate the primary chakras before projecting? ...I feel crazy asking these questions. I have researched this stuff, but everything is differant when you stop thinking about things and actually experience them(or try to!).

Hello Lucid Dancer,

What works for me is to do NEW on the third eye area. I either use the stirring motion or massage it using the awareness hands. The fluttering of the eyes I was told is due to either excess energy in your head or a blockage. Using NEW will help clear the passageway.

Seems like a common problem for beginners.

Good luck!

Jeni

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

lucid dancer

I tried for my first conscious exit tonight and there were a few things stopping me. I was able to totally relax my body, go into trance and do motion excersizes. Everything seemed to be flowing fine. I had no aparent fear. Then I had the feeling like it was going to happen. I kind of swelled up, I started breathing faster, etc. These things are fine with me, but what bothers me is when my eyes flutter. I try to forcefully keep them closed. I found that my head was pushed a little back, so I relaxed again.    ...I'm listing a lot of things trying to solve them myself. What I really want to know from you is, how long should I practice NEW before I attempt another serious projection? Is it necessary to stimulate the primary chakras before projecting? ...I feel crazy asking these questions. I have researched this stuff, but everything is differant when you stop thinking about things and actually experience them(or try to!).