Conscious (?) projection from dream state.

Previous topic - Next topic

skeptic

Hi all. I had 2 A/P this morning . one was just regular one from awake state ( intent/border/vibrations/exit) and the other one i had does not happen often , over the past 4 months i had only 3 of that kind . So I am in a dream where   i decide to go to bed ( i do not remember if i had intention to project or just to fall asleep) , then my normal (like from awake state)  A/P occurs with vibrations and exit. Everything seems the same  except that i am having a hard time to remember what i had planned to do . I tried to get more clarity and awareness by asking four questions (from Xanth's book) which usually are very helpful , but this time with no luck
because for instance to my question " where did i come from" i got the answer- the room and the bed from my dream- not my physical one.
This is not a big deal since i still can do whatever i want and get all the benefits from the experience , but i was wondering those of you guys who have experienced similar projections , is it any different for you from awake state projection ?  
Thank you.
Peace and Love.
Skeptic

Xanth

Are you asking is there any difference to becoming aware while already sleeping versus phasing directly into the non-physical from an awakened state?

Well, the chances of retaining a full astral awareness is much greater when consciously phasing from an awakened state.  You ran into that very issue when you became lucidly aware, yet couldn't focus well enough to answer those four questions, which, if you had done so, would have brought that full astral awareness to you instead.

There's no extra value from projecting from an awakened state though.  None. 

skeptic

Thank you , Xanth . Yes this is true , phasing directly brings me greater awareness and clarity than when becoming lucid while dreaming .
But the reason why i made this post is the way i became lucid - through my normal A/P routine while dreaming. Usually when i fly in my dreams
i become aware that i am dreaming and then if i have enough focus i ask one of those questions in order to increase my awareness and i  get the right answer
or no answer at all. But never wrong answer. But in my today's experience I got the wrong answer because i assume my home base shifted so to speak ; the projection took place in virtual room/bed while i was dreaming  and that is why i got a little confused. Other than that it is just the same thing. I realize there are millions ways to gain lucidity , but this one somehow felt special.
Thanks again.
Love and Peace.
Skeptic

Xanth

Quote from: skeptic on March 30, 2015, 02:03:15
Thank you , Xanth . Yes this is true , phasing directly brings me greater awareness and clarity than when becoming lucid while dreaming .
But the reason why i made this post is the way i became lucid - through my normal A/P routine while dreaming. Usually when i fly in my dreams
i become aware that i am dreaming and then if i have enough focus i ask one of those questions in order to increase my awareness and i  get the right answer
or no answer at all. But never wrong answer. But in my today's experience I got the wrong answer because i assume my home base shifted so to speak ; the projection took place in virtual room/bed while i was dreaming  and that is why i got a little confused. Other than that it is just the same thing. I realize there are millions ways to gain lucidity , but this one somehow felt special.
Thanks again.
Love and Peace.
Skeptic
I find that the only thing that causes a fail in the questions is when you don't completely stop what you're doing and you don't focus completely on the questions being asked... you'll get erroneous results.
The really big part of those questions isn't the questions themselves... strangely enough.  It's the stopping what you're doing and focusing upon something in your surroundings.  THAT is the most important part.  :)

skeptic

Thank you very much ! That is a great point you  made ! You perfectly clarified this for me!
I must have missed this part when i read your book .
Love and Peace.
Skeptic